Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: And Now...McCain's VP Will Be -
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:41 am 
Banned

Fun Fact: Palin thinks Pledge written by Founding Fathers

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:56 am 

I don't know what all the who-ha is all about. If Palin was a man running for the V.P. job and whose daughter was pregnant, would anyone care. Probably not. Just because Palin is a women, all of a sudden she is being critized about her family. Her daughter won't be the first teenager, nor the last to have a child out of wedlock, and anyway it is no ones business but the Palin's, just like it would be no ones business if one of your teenage daughters were to get pregnant. Also, everyone if making a big deal about her baby. Just because she has a special needs child, and is a working Mom doesn't mean she is going to love him any less. There are alot of people with special need children who work. The news media needed some dirt to sling, and unfortunately Sarah Palin happens to be the dirt. We all have some type of skeletons in our closets, and I bet if the news media would dig deep enough they will find all sorts of stuff on Joe Biden. I like Sarah Palin and I think she would be a great V.P. But that is my opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:38 am 
Banned

Lucie,The pregnancy is going to be the least of Palin's problems. Personally,I hope it dies down soon so we can focus on her 'troopergate" scandal and her total hypocrisy on earmarks.

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:22 pm 

Artie60438 wrote:
Lucie,The pregnancy is going to be the least of Palin's problems. Personally,I hope it dies down soon so we can focus on her 'troopergate" scandal and her total hypocrisy on earmarks.

If she is such a horrible choice for VP, you should be down on your knees in gratitude that McCain chose someone who will cost him the election, rather than trying to find alleged 'scandals' that will drive her from the slot.
She scares you spitless, doesn't she?

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:28 pm 

Artie60438 wrote:

Such blatant stupidity should not be rewarded by naming Sarah Palin as the candidate for the #2 spot to lead the citizens of these 57 states.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:02 pm 
Banned

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

If she is such a horrible choice for VP, you should be down on your knees in gratitude that McCain chose someone who will cost him the election, rather than trying to find alleged 'scandals' that will drive her from the slot.
She scares you spitless, doesn't she?

Believe me,I'm thrilled she won the coin toss. :D I highly doubt the stubborn old man will get rid of her,and if he did,what would that say about his judgment.

Meanwhile,the Repubs are stuck playing defense all thru their convention,having to explain Palin's choice.

I just saw a copy of the new cover of 'US" magazine that will be on supermarket newsstands soon. Something to the effect of 'Lies,babies,and Sarah Palin" I can only imagine what the other tabloids will be printing :smt005

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:07 pm 

Artie60438 wrote:
I can only imagine what the other tabloids will be printing

WOW..Artie the Banned is moving up.

Getting his news from the tabloids instead of dailykos is a step in the right direction.

Well done, Son.

Carry on.

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:41 pm 

All the big Conservatives are jumping on board the Palin Express.
The reaction of the left and the mainstream media (I repeat myself) is a wonder to behold. They are apoplectic over McCain's choice and they don't know whether to s*** or go blind...... :lol:

Johnny's got a new girl

Patrick J. Buchanan
Posted: September 02, 2008
5:55 pm Eastern

© 2008

The risk John McCain took last Friday is comparable to the 72-year-old ex-fighter pilot knocking back two shots and flying his F-16 under the Golden Gate Bridge.

McCain's choice of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin to be his co-pilot was the biggest gamble in presidential history. As of now, it is paying off, big-time.

The sensational selection in Dayton, Ohio, stepped all over the big story from Denver – Barack Obama's powerful address to 85,000 cheering folks in Mile High Stadium, and 35 million nationally, a speech that vaulted him from a 2-point deficit early in the week to an 8-point margin. Barack had never before reached 49 percent against McCain.

As the Democrats were being rudely stepped on, however, Palin ignited an explosion of enthusiasm among conservatives, evangelicals, traditional Catholics, gun owners and Right to Lifers not seen in decades.

By passing over his friends Joe Lieberman and Tom Ridge, and picking Palin, McCain has given himself a fighting chance of winning the White House that, before Friday morning, seemed to be slipping away. Indeed, the bristling reaction on the left testifies to Democratic fears that the choice of Palin could indeed be a game-changer in 2008.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=74137

:smt006

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:35 pm 

USMarine wrote:
The reaction of the left and the mainstream media (I repeat myself) is a wonder to behold. They are apoplectic over McCain's choice and they don't know whether to s*** or go blind...... :lol:

That's what I keep telling Artie, but he lives on Planet kos. The opposition doesn't put that much time, effort, and pure hatred into someone unless they are terrified. If they have to dig into the candidate's daughter's boyfriend's MySpace page to come up with their scandals, then you know that they know they're in trouble.
Buckle up - it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:53 pm 

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Such blatant stupidity should not be rewarded by naming Sarah Palin as the candidate for the #2 spot to lead the citizens of these 57 states.

Please name the "57" states. :?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:43 pm 

party42 wrote:
Please name the "57" states. :?

Ask Obama, he is the one who has claimed to have visited them.
(Not including Alaska and Hawaii)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:32 pm 

57 huh? Did this make national news or just on you tube? I would be curious to hear more than just this short version. It probably doesn't show that he caught himself and everyone had a good chuckle out of his mistake, including him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:41 pm 

party42 wrote:
57 huh? Did this make national news or just on you tube? I would be curious to hear more than just this short version.

Would you like some help spelling 'google'?

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:43 pm 
Banned

party42 wrote:
57 huh? Did this make national news or just on you tube? I would be curious to hear more than just this short version. It probably doesn't show that he caught himself and everyone had a good chuckle out of his mistake, including him.

At least no one had to whisper in Obama's ear to correct him,like Joe Lieberman had to when McCain got totally confused on the difference between Sunni & Shia in Iraq.

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:45 pm 

party42 wrote:
57 huh? Did this make national news .

You need to do your homework, you are way behind the curve if you are this painfully unawre.

Are you aware that Obama is unable in general to speak without the assistance of a teleprompter?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxBX8sz3tO8

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next