Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:07 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: And Now...McCain's VP Will Be -
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:27 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
party42 wrote:
Please name the "57" states. :?

Ask Obama, he is the one who has claimed to have visited them.
(Not including Alaska and Hawaii)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

party42 wrote:
57 huh? Did this make national news or just on you tube? I would be curious to hear more than just this short version. It probably doesn't show that he caught himself and everyone had a good chuckle out of his mistake, including him.

The part that I find most amusing is that you were all ready to deal someone a smack down about the "57 states" until you found out it was Berry that made the gaffe and then immediately, you shifted into making excuses for him.

Believe me, O'Bama and his handlers did NOT have a good chuckle over it, anymore than you did when you found out who said it.

Why not poll some elementary students and see if they know how many states there are?

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:28 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
party42 wrote:
Please name the "57" states. :?

Ask Obama, he is the one who has claimed to have visited them.
(Not including Alaska and Hawaii)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

party42 wrote:
57 huh? Did this make national news or just on you tube? I would be curious to hear more than just this short version. It probably doesn't show that he caught himself and everyone had a good chuckle out of his mistake, including him.

The part that I find most amusing is that you were all ready to deal someone a smack down about the "57 states" until you found out it was Berry that made the gaffe and then immediately, you shifted into making excuses for him.

Believe me, O'Bama and his handlers did NOT have a good chuckle over it, anymore than you did when you found out who said it.

Why not poll some elementary students and see if they know how many states there are?

I have no clue why you have decided to pull this post up from 4 days ago and 1 page back but what ever floats your boat Arc. If what you are waiting to hear me say is, "Obama was wrong"...ok, I said it. As soon as I listened to the link you posted I knew he was wrong. Do you feel better now? If you would admit you were wrong once in awhile you might not feel the need to antagonize the way you do. As for me getting ready for a smack down as you call it, not at all. You are the king of smack down whether it be a missed spelled word or just because you don't agree with someone.

I fully expect a smack down from you this time too so BRING IT ON! I know you won't sleep until you get the last word in.

{Just don't expect me to comment on your expected and upcoming rant}

Last edited by party42 on Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:34 pm 

party42 wrote:
You are the king of smack down weather it be a missed spelled word or just because you don't agree with someone.

*weather-The specific condition of the atmosphere at a particular place and time. It is measured in terms of such things as wind, temperature, humidity ...

*whether-means "if" and is used only inside sentences: I don't know whether to bring an umbrella or not.

:smt006

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:42 pm 

USMarine wrote:
party42 wrote:
You are the king of smack down weather it be a missed spelled word or just because you don't agree with someone.

*weather-The specific condition of the atmosphere at a particular place and time. It is measured in terms of such things as wind, temperature, humidity ...

*whether-means "if" and is used only inside sentences: I don't know whether to bring an umbrella or not.

:smt006

LOL
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:15 am 

So I heard on TV that Lindsey is again weighing in on national politics on her blog. I came back to this thread to get the blog addy.

Wow! I mean I disagree with Lindsey's comments but I respect her right to be wrong but what got me is what some of the kids who follow her blog have to say to each other. We've had some "exchanges" here and OTOB but compared to some of those we're almost civil around here. LOL

Talk about people with too much time on their hands. :lol:

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:38 pm 

Yes, Mr. Mirage - tell me about that. All these actresses and actors/singers and Hollywood stars already live a dilusional life until the wrinkles set in. They make big money, so when it comes to politics, one whispers in the other ear, like one makes a baby - 12 others do. When one adopts a foreign child when we have millions here, the rest follow.

When aids is just as much of a problem here as in Africa..they go on those celebrity trips.

When it comes time to paying attention to what is happening in their own country, all of a sudden they get dilusional again...going for the Obama guy. They haven't a clue what is going on in their own personal lives.

They never had to carry a wallet.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7