Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Holy Crap! Obiden Sent Me an Email
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:48 am 

I'd like to thank you for the warm welcome I've received as the newest member of this campaign.

What you and Barack have accomplished over the past 19 months is incredible, and it's an honor to be part of it. I'm looking forward to rolling up my sleeves and getting involved.

I recorded a short video message about how I hope to help in the weeks ahead.

You're welcome Joe Joe but I doubt he appreciates all "my" hard work in this regard. ;)

Hey and I also got a email from the campaign. For just $15 I can get a nifty first edition Obama-Biden Car Magnet. How does he do it? :lol:

https://donate.barackobama.com/page/con ... 0823_OB_CM

Like I said. This whole "Tell you first" business was only about data mining. Not that many people didn't already figure that out. Or did they? Oh well. Cat's out of the bag now! :smt003

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

Post subject: Re: Holy Crap! Obiden Sent Me an Email
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:16 pm 

More Obama-Grams. I never signed up for this! There's like half a dozen already.

He must be getting desperate. At least in the last one he was gonna give me a car magnet. This time he wants me to pay him $5 to watch his stupid campaign video. Seriously!

The Democratic convention starts today, and my new running mate Joe Biden and I recorded a message about what we all need to do next.

When we started this campaign, very few people thought we would make it this far.

But we put our faith in the power of ordinary supporters like you coming together and building a movement for change from the bottom up. And that's exactly why we're here.

I'd like you to watch this special message -- and I have a request.

We have our team, and this week the eyes of the entire country will be on our movement. Now is the time to take the next step and own a piece of this campaign.

Watch our video message and make a donation of $5 or more today:

What's next? I wonder how much he'll charge to watch his swearing in ceremony and state of the union address should he somehow get elected? And here they told us they raised a boat load of money. So why does he always seem to want get mine? I think he shoulda taken the Federal money like he promised to. Oops! Another broken promise. Somebody could mount a campaign on a theme like that. ;)

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.