Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Bush Doctrine
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:46 am 

Quote:
It’s impossible to debate someone who won’t accept reality in any form, so I’m done.

The reason why jack is "done" is because he like all delusional, ignorant, Bush worshipers, can't provide one fricken' bit of evidence that the insurgents in Iraq had any part in the planning of 9-11.

Your posts prove "jackshit"

You're not debating, you're lying just like your soccer mom dunce.

Yeah, you're "done" alright.

Last edited by edge540 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:50 am 

edge540 wrote:
The reason why jack is "done" is because he like all delusional, ignorant, Bush worshipers, jack can't provide one fricken' bit of evidence that the insurgents in Iraq had any part in the planning of 9-11.

Told ya so.....

USMarine wrote:
I think he gets it, jack.
Just look at the things he posts.
He isn't here to debate anything, edge is just a classic troll.
He hopes to spark hatred and waste people's time by being obtuse and posting the same gibberish over and over from the op-ed page of NY Times or some liberal blogger and claims it to be fact.

:roll:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:57 am 

USMarine wrote:
edge540 wrote:
The reason why jack is "done" is because he like all delusional, ignorant, Bush worshipers, jack can't provide one fricken' bit of evidence that the insurgents in Iraq had any part in the planning of 9-11.

Told ya so.....

USMarine wrote:
I think he gets it, jack.
Just look at the things he posts.
He isn't here to debate anything, edge is just a classic troll.
He hopes to spark hatred and waste people's time by being obtuse and posting the same gibberish over and over from the op-ed page of NY Times or some liberal blogger and claims it to be fact.

:roll:

When BDS metastasizes into PDS, there's not much more you can do for the patient other than to keep him comfortable and let him live out his final hours in blissful, delusional peace.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:10 pm 

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:16 pm 
Banned

Palin lied about Iraq visit to "battle zone"
Chris in Paris · 9/13/2008 06:54:00 AM ET · Link

Good grief, she lies repeatedly about everything. Then again, considering how flimsy her resume is, this is no surprise. Hey, I looked at China from the border in Laos so does that count as a visit to China? I changed planes at the airport in Seoul, so maybe that also counts as a visit according to Palin. I took a bus through Zambia for thirty minutes after rafting down the Zambezi River. Does that bus trip count as "on the ground experience" in Zambia? Does flying over Greenland count? I could see it from the plane window, after all.

Following her selection last month as John McCain's running mate, aides said Palin had traveled to Ireland, Germany, Kuwait, and Iraq to meet with members of the Alaska National Guard. During that trip she was said to have visited a "military outpost" inside Iraq. The campaign has since repeated that Palin's foreign travel included an excursion into the Iraq battle zone.

But in response to queries about the details of her trip, campaign aides and National Guard officials in Alaska said by telephone yesterday that she did not venture beyond the Kuwait-Iraq border when she visited Khabari Alawazem Crossing, also known as "K-Crossing," on July 25, 2007.

Asked to clarify where she traveled in Iraq, Palin's spokeswoman, Maria Comella, confirmed that "She visited a military outpost on the other side of the Kuwait-Iraq border."

It was the second such clarification in as many weeks of the itinerary of what Palin has called "the trip of a lifetime." Earlier, the campaign acknowledged that Palin made only a refueling stop in Ireland.

She took a few steps over the border to an outpost and thinks that was a battle zone? Does McCain honesty think this is valid experience for a v.p. candidate? Is he serious when he repeats the "she can see Russia" line? Even with that line, she has never even said that she personally saw Russia, only that it's possible. What new lie are we going to discover next? When is the media going to quit calling her lies "clarifications" or "stretching the truth" or providing other excuses. A lie is a lie and Palin-McCain can't stop themselves from lying.
http://www.americablog.com/2008/09/pali ... attle.html

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:18 pm 

edge540 wrote:
More results of the "Bush Doctrine"