Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: McCain's Thirteen Cars
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:42 am 

I heard Fox News report that John McCain only has 1 car registered, a Caddy. So why is Barry putting out attack ads about cars and houses? Could it be because Obama has nothing of real substance to talk about? :twisted:

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:36 am 
Banned

Mirage wrote:
I heard Fox News report that John McCain only has 1 car registered, a Caddy. So why is Barry putting out attack ads about cars and houses? Could it be because Obama has nothing of real substance to talk about? :twisted:

Just a little icing on the cake,Mirage. Did you forget how Grampa's campaign melted down last week?

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:11 am 

Artie60438 wrote:

I repeat: You probably shouldn't start a thread on the subject of 'elitism' until you actually understand what elitism is.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:24 am 
Banned

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

I repeat: You probably shouldn't start a thread on the subject of 'elitism' until you actually understand what elitism is.

Would it be Grampa McBush's stepford wife wearing a $300,000 gown at the convention?

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:34 am 

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Would it be Grampa McBush's stepford wife wearing a $300,000 gown at the convention?

No, not at all.
It would be Barack Obama looking down his nose at the little, bitter people, telling them that he is the one they've been waiting for.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:00 pm 
Banned

If this is what Obama's campaign is focusing on, Obama is going to lose this election.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:50 pm 

Artie60438 wrote:
Mirage wrote:

Just a little icing on the cake,Mirage. Did you forget how Grampa's campaign melted down last week?

Tell you what. I thought I didn't like Barry before. Today he comes in to the restaurant unannounced to bug me while I'm trying to eat. I told him if he wanted to talk make an appointment with my staff but that I wasn't very likely to change my mind because I don't agree with his policies and he says, "Well there's always hope." :roll:

Speakin' of change looks like we'll have to start callin' Obiden Grandpa now after this week's gaffs. Between misstatements about coal plants in the US and FDR being on TV before TV was even invented and now he is now opposing Obama's position on the AIG bailout I have to wonder if Old Joe forgot to take a pill or something. Maybe he shoulda resigned from the Senate so he could fully support his guy's positions, except I guess he didn't figure the ticket was gonna win anyway so he didn't wanna give up the best job he'll ever actually have. LOL

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2008 ... eparations

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.