Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: 2008 Election Results Already Tainted by Fraud
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:43 pm 

USMarine wrote:
sparks wrote:
The truth is that you are a bigoted coward who hides behind a screen name because you don't have the guts to attach your real name to your opinions. Why don't you go back to your momma's basement and STFU?

Why do you want to know where I live...?
Would you like to come and visit me, t***...?

US, I have no desire to meet you or visit you. I make it a habit not to associate with bigoted liars.This bulletin board is a community of posters who enjoy talking about the issues of the day. Almost all the long-term posters talk about their lives in general terms.
Chuckmo is a teacher who lives in Dyer, Oracle is a laborer for the city of Hammond and a member of the Hammond Sanitary board, Mirage has a degree from Purdue/Cal and splits his time between n. Hammond and Florida, Mike3775 graduated from VU and lives in Chesterton, Diane K is from Robertsdale,etc.Knowing a little bit about a person's background helps to understand their point of view. The fact that you are so afraid to reveal anything about yourself tells me you are lying about being a Marine. Fear is not in the vocabulary of any of the Marines I know.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:52 pm 

Actually, I have other diplomas as well but I hate to rub it in. :D

Also I dapple in the markets a bit when they show a clear direction.

Since the topic is about the election results I just made a comment on the Times wire story article on the Hollywood gays being so upset that the gay marriage amendments failing. Poor Ellen. :P

http://www.nwitimes.com/articles/2008/1 ... acv0g1.txt

Know what's funny? Take Samatha's gal pal Lindsey Lohan's blog. Some of the couple's fans are saying everybody should just accept the will of the people and get behind President Obama just because he won. In fact some claim we should all now love him just because he is the President. (Funny how that doesn't seem to apply to George Bush, huh?) Yet the gay marriage amendments failed miserably nationwide, notably in CA & FL. Hasn't the voice of the people now been heard on this issue? Seems to me like a glaring inconsistency in logic to "accept the will of the people" on one thing but not the other. But then since when were the liberals ever concerned with anything but their own agendas. LOL

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:16 pm 

Mirage wrote:

Since the topic is about the election results I just made a comment on the Times wire story article on the Hollywood gays being so upset that the gay marriage amendments failing. Poor Ellen. :P

Know what's funny? Take Samatha's gal pal Lindsey Lohan's blog. Some of the couple's fans are saying everybody should just accept the will of the people and get behind President Obama just because he won. In fact some claim we should all now love him just because he is the President. (Funny how that doesn't seem to apply to George Bush, huh?) Yet the gay marriage amendments failed miserably nationwide, notably in CA & FL. Hasn't the voice of the people now been heard on this issue? Seems to me like a glaring inconsistency in logic to "accept the will of the people" on one thing but not the other. But then since when were the liberals ever concerned with anything but their own agendas. LOL

The agendas that are followed most of the time are the agendas of multi-national corporations.
I was going to say that I thought you were a day trader, but I decided to stick with the things I was fairly sure about. After reading hundreds of your posts, I am pretty sure you have a doctorate in BS. :smt002

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:22 pm 

sparks wrote:
Mirage wrote:

The agendas that are followed most of the time are the agendas of multi-national corporations.
I was going to say that I thought you were a day trader, but I decided to stick with the things I was fairly sure about. After reading hundreds of your posts, I am pretty sure you have a doctorate in BS. :smt002

Well actually MA/BA/BS/AA but I'm not even counting my Ivy Tech occupational certificate. I considered a PhD but figured I was pretty sick of paying someone else to tell me how to think. :lol:

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:25 pm 

Well it looks like the Times lost the page just as I was ready to post another comment which was in response to a new comment that was posted. My comment was not posted. Jerks!

Taking "show some love" literally what if the love of your life is a sibling? What if your special friend is already married and won't divorce but believes in polygamy? Too many people fail to state any qualifications to such bold proclamation statements so we can only speculate as to what exactly they are advocating. Obviously some folks have no qualms with the extreme views. And that's basically the nut of this whole argument. Where are the lines to be drawn? There is even an organization called the North American Man, Boy Love Association which...well you probably get the drift. The people have spoken. Being gay is NOT OK, but it is permitted as a personal choice between consenting adults. Just accept it.