Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: 2008 Election Results Already Tainted by Fraud
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:14 am 

I think when they add a $5 tax on gasoline to pay for alternative energy "research" and the bill arrives for some of these social programs it will be the Dems fighting to hang on to anything they can. ;)

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:48 pm 
Banned

Mirage wrote:
I think when they add a $5 tax on gasoline to pay for alternative energy "research" and the bill arrives for some of these social programs it will be the Dems fighting to hang on to anything they can. ;)

Mirage,Unless your party changes it's message and does something to rid itself of the hatemongers like Michelle Bachmann and kooks like Sarah Palin,you'll be a permanent minority.

The hate filled attacks aren't working anymore. They didn't work in 2006 and they're not working this time either.

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:49 pm 

Said the dirty little lying scumbag who does nothing but spew hate and bile with every post he makes and every thread he starts.

Too flippin' funny.

:smt005 :smt006

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:15 pm 

Mirage wrote:
Forget excuses. I have never seen winning at all costs as a game. Wrong is still wrong.

But if Obama wins and the Dems get a bulletproof Congress I am certain that if the next election is a fair one there probably won't be more than 50 Dems left in the House after the 2010 election and 2 years later expect a GOP landslide. OTOH the country will probably be beyond recovery by then.

I guess that's how the antichrist will take over the world, since we won't be in much of a position globally to stop his agenda. Get ready for your subdurmal chip requirement to buy or sell! But I'm sure they'll claim it's just for "your protection" like they are doing with the RFID chip in your driver's license required even to ride a bus or enter a Federal building. ;)

What scares me though is I see no reason why Obama could necessarily be excluded from being the antichrist of the Bible. Not saying that he is. Only saying that no previous President even could have been him due to disqualifies.

But regardless of an religous considerations I just don't like what he's proposed so far period and sadly feel sure that if enacted the end results of his plans will be a total financial disaster in addition to social liberties and freedoms which will no doubt be lost.

Obama does fill all the criteria for antichrist. Middle Eastern in origin(arabic and muslim roots), young, charismatic, and deceiving the "elect". Promises peace and prosperity, and has no scruples(supports infanticide, born and unborn). If he is not the antichrist, he is the closest one to it, that we will see in our lifetime.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:47 pm 
Banned

Tiger1 wrote:
Obama does fill all the criteria for antichrist. Middle Eastern in origin(arabic and muslim roots), young, charismatic, and deceiving the "elect". Promises peace and prosperity, and has no scruples(supports infanticide, born and unborn). If he is not the antichrist, he is the closest one to it, that we will see in our lifetime.

Wow,a fictional character comes to life. Who knew?

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:50 pm 

Artie60438 wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:

Wow,a fictional character comes to life. Who knew?

This from the guy who quotes a fictional President from a TV show and acts like it means something.....

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:50 pm 

Mirage wrote:
Forget excuses. I have never seen winning at all costs as a game. Wrong is still wrong.

But if Obama wins and the Dems get a bulletproof Congress I am certain that if the next election is a fair one there probably won't be more than 50 Dems left in the House after the 2010 election and 2 years later expect a GOP landslide. OTOH the country will probably be beyond recovery by then.

I guess that's how the antichrist will take over the world, since we won't be in much of a position globally to stop his agenda. Get ready for your subdurmal chip requirement to buy or sell! But I'm sure they'll claim it's just for "your protection" like they are doing with the RFID chip in your driver's license required even to ride a bus or enter a Federal building. ;)

What scares me though is I see no reason why Obama could necessarily be excluded from being the antichrist of the Bible. Not saying that he is. Only saying that no previous President even could have been him due to disqualifies.

But regardless of an religous considerations I just don't like what he's proposed so far period and sadly feel sure that if enacted the end results of his plans will be a total financial disaster in addition to social liberties and freedoms which will no doubt be lost.

Obama in 2012, you have the next four years to get used to it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:59 pm 

Tiger1 wrote:

Superstition is to religion what astrology is to astronomy; the mad daughter of a wise mother.- Voltaire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:06 pm 

sparks wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:

Superstition is to religion what astrology is to astronomy; the mad daughter of a wise mother.- Voltaire

Obama is to America what Karl Marx is to Civilization; the mad son of a wise mother. - USMarine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:44 pm 

USMarine wrote:
sparks wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:

Obama is to America what Karl Marx is to Civilization; the mad son of a wise mother. - USMarine

Every gun that is made,every warship launched,every rocket fired,signifies in a final sense a theft from those who are hungry and are not fed,those who are cold and not clothed.
President Dwight Eisenhower

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:41 pm 

Every gun that is made,every warship launched,every rocket fired,signifies a freedom for those who have never sacrificed anything for that freedom and yet enjoy the fruits of the sacrifice from those who have served America.

USMarine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:48 pm 

USMarine wrote:
Every gun that is made,every warship launched,every rocket fired,signifies a freedom for those who have never sacrificed anything for that freedom and yet enjoy the fruits of the sacrifice from those who have served America.

USMarine

So, let's get this straight. You don't even have the balls to say where you live, much less where you served, yet you want to wave the flag of patriotism? The true is you're a pretender,not a real Marine.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:55 pm 

sparks wrote:
So, let's get this straight. You don't even have the balls to say where you live, much less where you served, yet you want to wave the flag of patriotism? The true is you're a pretender,not a real Marine.

Why do you want to know where I live..?

I would be happy to tell you where I served.

The truth is that my happiness and sense of worth has nothing to do with your opinion of it. I am proud of my service to America and will never forget the sacrifice of those who have paid the ultimate price for defending her.

Semper Fi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:03 pm 

USMarine wrote:
sparks wrote:

Why do you want to know where I live..?

I would be happy to tell you where I served.

The truth is that my happiness and sense of worth has nothing to do with your opinion of it. I am proud of my service to America and will never forget the sacrifice of those who have paid the ultimate price for defending her.

Semper Fi

The truth is that you are a bigoted coward who hides behind a screen name because you don't have the guts to attach your real name to your opinions. Why don't you go back to your momma's basement and STFU?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:01 pm 

sparks wrote:
The truth is that you are a bigoted coward who hides behind a screen name because you don't have the guts to attach your real name to your opinions. Why don't you go back to your momma's basement and STFU?

Why do you want to know where I live...?
Would you like to come and visit me, t***...?

Methinks I made poor little skraps cry...... :lol: