Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: PRESIDENT-ELECT
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:01 pm 

Traveler wrote:
She did get more votes than Christ, Jr. during the primaries.

Obama = Selected, not elected.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:23 pm 

The more I hear about some of this voter fraud, like Ohio registering and voting on the same day with little in the way of checks, the more I can appreciate the electoral college as a check on the voting process. I doubt there would be enough proof of fraud to invalidate the elections. But by chance if enough proof were to be found in that short window of time there is a small possibility they could either correct it by changing their votes to what they should have been or fail to elect and throw it to the House. I mean technically they could vote for anybody they want, they just won't. Only happened to Nixon that I can recall. Then again if it went to the House who would the House members vote for? Hillary probably. LOL

Still, this is why it's nice to have the formality of the electoral college.

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:26 pm 

Traveler wrote:
Mirage wrote:
I wouldn't count on that. It wouldn't go well with a pants suit. :P

I think the Clintons will "quietly" and back-handedly undermine the Obama administration, setting up Hilldog's run for President in 2012. While the Clinton machine was not able to defeat Christ, Jr. in the primaries, they now know the type of campaign he runs and will work to defeat him. Mrs. Hilldog will make every effort to appear presidential during the next four years. She WANTS to be the first female President more than anything else in her life. She is one tenacious mama. And while I don't usually agree with her, I respect that. She did get more votes than Christ, Jr. during the primaries.

See my previous post. LOL

Funny thing. Some TV preacher was mentioning how a lot of ancient calenders seem to end around 2012. What a headline! Clinton wins, the World Ends Tomorrow! :lol:

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:47 pm 

Mirage wrote:
Traveler wrote:
Mirage wrote:
I wouldn't count on that. It wouldn't go well with a pants suit. :P

I think the Clintons will "quietly" and back-handedly undermine the Obama administration, setting up Hilldog's run for President in 2012. While the Clinton machine was not able to defeat Christ, Jr. in the primaries, they now know the type of campaign he runs and will work to defeat him. Mrs. Hilldog will make every effort to appear presidential during the next four years. She WANTS to be the first female President more than anything else in her life. She is one tenacious mama. And while I don't usually agree with her, I respect that. She did get more votes than Christ, Jr. during the primaries.

See my previous post. LOL

Funny thing. Some TV preacher was mentioning how a lot of ancient calenders seem to end around 2012. What a headline! Clinton wins, the World Ends Tomorrow! :lol:

Heh! I've said here before and on other discussion boards many times, I was so appalled by the media's treatment of the Hillary Clinton campaign I contemplated voting for her in the Indiana primary. The MSM was fawning over J. Christ, Jr. and his glorious speeches all the while Hilldog focused on the issues and keeping America safe. What a f*cking disgrace.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:53 pm 

I remember that!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:06 pm 

Mirage wrote:
I remember that!

The good folks do, Mirage. The good folks do and you are one of them.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:46 pm 

:oops:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:38 pm 

I did not vote for Hilary, but there is no doubt she was given a raw deal. This election was fixed from day one, and Hilary didn't have a chance.
BTW, the Mayan calender ends at 2012.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:57 pm 
Banned

Tiger1 wrote:
I did not vote for Hilary, but there is no doubt she was given a raw deal. This election was fixed from day one, and Hilary didn't have a chance.

More of your ignorant fantasies.

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:16 pm 

Artie60438 wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:

BTW, I see you edited your posted response to me on the Mayan calender while I was typing up this response. The Mayan calender ends in December 2012. I told the truth about this, and everything else. YOU are ignorant.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:26 pm 

The Mayan calendar ends on December 21, 2012. Well at least we won't have to spend money on christmas that year. If we have any left to spend, with all the higher taxes that are going to be thrown on us, we aren't going to be able to afford anything anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:47 am 

Tiger1 wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:

BTW, I see you edited your posted response to me on the Mayan calender while I was typing up this response. The Mayan calender ends in December 2012. I told the truth about this, and everything else. YOU are ignorant.
For centuries there have fools who have made predictions that the end of the earth is near. Everyone single one of them has been wrong and you will be too. Humans will be thriving on this earth long after you have left. The only thing that is certain is anyone who lives their life believing in superstitions and omens is a loser who will achieve little in life.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:35 am 

BTW, I see you edited your posted response to me on the Mayan calender while I was typing up this response. The Mayan calender ends in December 2012. I told the truth about this, and everything else. YOU are ignorant.[/quote]For centuries there have fools who have made predictions that the end of the earth is near. Everyone single one of them has been wrong and you will be too. Humans will be thriving on this earth long after you have left. The only thing that is certain is anyone who lives their life believing in superstitions and omens is a loser who will achieve little in life.[/quote]

I have made no predictions as to when the end of the world would be, as only God knows. But, the fact is that the Mayan calender DOES END on December 21, 2012.

You became a loser when you fell for the false messiah. Enjoy your decision.