Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Bill Clinton to be named.....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:01 am 

happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:
bert68 wrote:
News Flash: A married man can appreciate an attractive woman who is not his wife as can a married woman appreciate an attractive man who is not her husband. It's the ability to keep your pants zipped or your legs crossed which seperates the grownups from dirtbags. Lighten up Sparkie.

Only a tool like you or Happy Jack would humililate his wife by ogling another woman while out in public with your wife. It's a surefire way to undermine the most important relationship in your life. Then again, you're not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed,are you Bert?

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's." Exodus 20:17

Tell you what, sparks - you mind your own business, and I'll mind mine. I will continue to ogle the neighbour's wife, and you may continue to covet the manservant and his ass.
'kay?

Not that there is anything wrong with that.....:smt005 :smt006

Post subject: Re: Bill Clinton to be named.....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:31 am 

sparks wrote:
Hey beat-off,this is a message board. As long as you make posts expressing what callous oaf you are, I'll make posts commenting about it. Unfortunately, I can only kick you around on this board because your posting privilege's were suspended OTOB.

Dear Ken:
You have never 'kicked me around' on this or any other forum.
Please don't make me repeat the dog/hydrant analogy; just remember which one you are.
Thanks.

Barack Obama