Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON ACCIDENT ON ROUTE20
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:15 am 

PLEASE IF ANYONE SEEN THE ACCIDENT THAT OCCURED ON RT 20 IN FRONT OF D.D. CRANDALLS BAR AND GRILL THE NIGHT OF MAY 8,1999 AT 10:45 PM. A SEMI HIT AND KILLED MY BABY SISTER LEAVING THAT BAR THAT NIGHT TO THIS DAY SEVEN YEARS LATER THIS HAUNTES MY LIFE WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THAT NIGHT AND WHO WAS THERE HER NAME WAS JUDY LYNN STILES WILHELM HER AND HER BOYFRIEND AT THE TIME PAUL SLAVICK WAS AT THE BAR DRINKING WE HEARD THEY WERE ARGUING SHE LEFT THE BAR AFTER THEY REFUSED TO SERVE HER SHE CROSSED THE FOUR LANE HIGHWAY AND WAS RAN OVER AND KILLED BY A SEMI SHE WAS LISTED AS A JANE DOE FOR TWO DAYS NOBODY KNEW WHO SHE WAS BY THE GRACE OF GOD WE FOUND HER BODY AT GARY METHODIST HOSPITAL IN GARY IT WAS SAID HER BOY FRIEND GOT IN A CAB AND LEFT THE SEEN PLEASE IF ANYONE NOS ANYTHING EMAIL ME AT rdnkldy2@yahoo.com she was my bestfriend and im doing this in her memory the bar owners was of no comfort during this tradgic time in my familys time of sorrow we tryed so hard to place flowers at the seen that was only jerked up by d.d. crandalls this was not right to much pubplicity bad for bussiness was all they thought about we want people to no she was killed there this could happen to someone you love this is not the only death that has happened there lets not forget the ones that died there let us fight for better safety at these bars and high ways at night on route 20 dont let someone drunk cross this highway by law they should have called her a cab both bars knew she was drunk life has not been the same without her and this family was devastated at her her death please fight portage for better safety laws on route 20 this is a dangerouse high way this could be your loved one dont let this happen again to someone else i hope the owners of d.d.s remembers the girl ran over and killed by a semi and the family they forbid to let us leave a strong message to the ones who leave that bar do not cross this highway drunk this could be you stop this from happening to your loved one get involved thanks for your time

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:17 am 

I'm sorry to hear about your sister. You need to learn how to spell. Take an english class at your local community college, it would do you a world of good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:11 pm 

Your [CAPS LOCK] is stuck.

β€œAt the core of liberalism is the spoiled child β€” miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

Post subject: SENSITIVITY
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:42 am 

Boy, are you guys insensitive.