Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: New Indiana Record Label Seeking Singers & Muscians
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:59 pm 

:D
Presently, seeking Singers and Musicians, all genres. We will be looking for Rappers a little later.

We are a start-up record label in Griffith, Indiana. My name is Antonio, I'm a Studio Engineer, recently turned Producer. Me and some friends of mine are working together to get this thing off and running. We do own a studio where we do all of our recording at.

We are looking for singers and musicians in hopes to put together a compilation CD and release it. As far as musicians go we are especially looking for experienced keyboard players who are able to create a tune from a vocalist singing "a capella".
Also, for those who are good on an MPC machine and at sampling that's great also.

(To the Musicians:) Unfortunately, we are not presently able to pay cash yet, but we are willing to barter for "Studio Time". It may also be an opportunity here to grow with a company.

We are only looking for serious minded people who can show up, and do what they say they will! If you are not serious about your "music career" or not willing to put in the time, hardwork and effort, we beg you, don't waste our time and yours.

Thanks for taking the time to read our announcement

We will only accept appointments after listening to a tape or CD (Vocals with music are okay but not necessary).

Send all tapes an CD's to: OR, for those who live nearby you may drop them off, our PO box below is located at "Mail & More" in Griffith, (same address as ours)

Avalon Records
1115 E. Ridge Road, #139
Griffith, IN. 46319

Or, email us a MP3 of yourself: (MP3's only, no large wav or CDA files please.)

Email address:
avalon_records@comcast.net (you can't see the email address underscore in this post but it's "avalon_records@comcast.net").

Antonio - 773-895-1586

There are no cost or charges involved in this process (except postage stamps if you mail your tape or CD.)

Recording Software: Steinberg Nuendo, ver. 3.01
Lynx AD/DA Converters

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:42 am 

Thanks Antonio, by far one of the most useful post on this site, my brother told me he saw your post here. I'm familiar with your work as a studio engineer, some friends of mine had some work done at your studio when you were in Hammond. Excellent Work man! I was wondering what happened to you. Are you still doing per hour studio work or just strictly recording label now? I would really like to work with you on putting together a CD for my own personal use. I'd also like to look into that compilation CD you guys are doing.

Thanks buddy

Last edited by Johnny Angel on Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:12 am 

Thankyou Jonhnny for the good prasie, it's always nice to hear compliments on one's work. Unfortunately, no more time for hourly studio work, been keeping extremely busy with the record label, things working out very well. However, if you're interested in the complilation send us a CD. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance, thanks Johnny.

Recording Software: Steinberg Nuendo, ver. 3.01
Lynx AD/DA Converters