Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Revelations
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:32 am 

Leviticus 9 contains the food laws, which tells us what we can eat to remain healthy. Swine is on the list of do nots.

So just to be clear you're saying you NEVER eat pork?

Yes, I know that passage and eat pork very sparingly. I even eat beef hot dogs, kosher when possible. But I will on occasion just eat what's given me and sometimes that means there's pork in it. And on occasion I will eat ham, especially when it's good. Just not every day.

All that said it STILL doesn't answer the question why this particular outbreak surfaced out of the blue.

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:44 am 

:(

Last edited by Screech on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:37 am 

Last edited by Screech on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:36 pm 

Avoiding the question? ;)

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:55 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:43 pm 

Screech wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Avoiding the question? ;)

I am not avoiding anything. I am confronting an idiot to show others how it is done with meaning!

Who are you to stick your nose in my business? You are no one to me. :smt005

You are a fool, IMO, just another fool in this world of many. You are as entertaining as your little pansy friends.

:smt069 :smt043

So let's see. You made a public proclamation that people shouldn't eat pork and rather than answer whether you eat pork yourself you instead resort to needless name calling and try to divert? So who's really the "fool" here. ;)

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:05 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:46 pm 

I eat very little meat. I just do not like it very much. I prefer seafood, vegetables, rice, and beans, and a nice hot thick slice of french bread smothered in butter ! :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:00 pm 

Screech wrote:
Mirage wrote:
So let's see. You made a public proclamation that people shouldn't eat pork and rather than answer whether you eat pork yourself you instead resort to needless name calling and try to divert? So who's really the "fool" here. ;)

That's all you got out of what I wrote? That I was saying people should not eat pork? God is the One Who said not to eat pork!

See, God uses things to which we can relate to explain issues to us. If you can't see that, man, you are dumber than I even considered.

You are the fool. You don't have the capability to understand God's Word, IMO. Give it up.

And yet you STILL refuse to answer a simple enough question that you yourself brought up!

:smt064

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:05 pm 

FOOD FIGHT !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:30 pm 

Last edited by Screech on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:59 am 

Mirage wrote:
Screech wrote:
Mirage wrote:

That's all you got out of what I wrote? That I was saying people should not eat pork? God is the One Who said not to eat pork!

See, God uses things to which we can relate to explain issues to us. If you can't see that, man, you are dumber than I even considered.

You are the fool. You don't have the capability to understand God's Word, IMO. Give it up.

And yet you STILL refuse to answer a simple enough question that you yourself brought up!

:smt064

Screech wrote:
What I am refusing to do is be lowered to your level, which is way too low for me to go.

I know too much about what God allows and doesn't allow to have someone like you try to belittle it by what I do or don't do.

Tiger1 wrote:
FOOD FIGHT !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

No, you are refusing to confirm or deny if you practice what you "preach." At least I was forthcoming on the matter.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:05 am 

Screech wrote:
Hey, Tiger, I know you are in His Word, so check out Hebrews 12:26 and compare it to Matthew 24:29!

We are also supposed to reference Haggai 2:6-7; Matthew 27:51 and 28:2 to show God shakes the earth for His purposes.

And, Matthew 6:9-10 shows why heaven and earth will shake when He comes back.

Awesome insight to that which these quakes are leading-His Return to us!

:smt049

The Bible say: "When you see all these things come to pass, be not your hearts troubled, for your redemption is near at hand".

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:20 am 

Well I was gonna mention the Pale Rider but you know the OP seems to think she knows it all so I was kinda waiting on her to bring it up. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:44 am 

Last edited by Screech on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.