Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: The Truth behind the Income Tax?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:41 am 

Are you a foregin based company? Are you a foregin citizen working in the "united States of America"?

Welp guess what if you answered NO to both of the above statements you are giving the government a yearly gift!

So where do we start...

"How to Keep 100% of Your Earnings"
-------------------------------------------------------
56k/Dialup Right Click Here And Choose 'Save As'

Broadband/DSL Users Right Click Here

Then view this site...

http://nontaxpayer.info/TaxFreedom/FormsInstr.htm

Then post your questions or comments here... There will be more to come but use this as a begining.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:34 pm 
Banned

Right, sure, follow this illegal way to avoid taxes and you will find yourself in the federal pen. This is a scam, we all have to pay taxes, so don't let anyone fool you into thinking we don't have to pay taxes. This person is a looney in all areas of life! Read his other posts!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:49 pm 

Looney ok... Yah I'm not the one that claimed something in the bible for the way we should treat illegals. LoL!

BTW... Robert Shultz was just told by a district 2 judge in court that the IRS could not go after his bank account and found against the IRS.

Also what about the gentleman in Illinois that got off scott free when the judge threw out a case the DOJ and IRS grought against him for not filling taxes. All 1040 form do not have a correct OMB number on them they are fraudulant and under the paperwork reduction act you do not have to use a form that has a fraudulant number on them.

Post subject: The Joke is on YOU!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:37 pm 
Banned

Neo-Con~Rayden: The joke is on you; here's the Biblical verses supporting ALL aliens in a foreign country. It's Christian to welcome ALL aliens in this country, and they don't need any papers. See: Deut. 14:29, 16:11; Ezekiel. 22:7, 22:29; Psalm 146 v. 9, and we must no not forget to entertain aliens/strangers in our land, see Hebrews 13:2. WANT MORE? OPEN your Bible if you have one!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:49 pm 

Yes I have one.

In this country we have laws and laws are meant to be followed or gotten rid of. While I might think that we should have open borders to a certain extent... we must also realize that we have immigration laws and until those are reformed they must be followed.

It is the job of American Citizens to change those laws if they feel it is in there best interest not the job of illegals that think they have rights under our constitution.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:05 pm 
Banned

Did you read those Bible verses yet? I see that you and others like you, need to read these verses for some edification in the correct treatment of Aliens from other countries. NOW, the American people is NOT allowed to enforce unjust laws, city ordinances, because as a group, they can easily turn into a mob of crazed citizens, which in turn, they will have to fight the Federal Army, and of course they will loose the revolution. Anyone who starts an armed revolt because they don't like our present laws is in for some BIG trouble with Uncle Sammy. So don't get any ideas..........!