Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: CORRUPTION INFLUENCE ON COUNTY'S CRIME LEVEL
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:50 am 

I have watched this site for quite a while. I know that there are serious issues to discuss, and I am wondering if anyone would like to partake in a discussion relating to the corruption in the court system in LaPorte County. I believe there are many who have been tragically affected by it. I know I can't be the only one. There are judges who have allowed perjury and the suppression of evidence (among other illegal activity) just to prevent the truth from surfacing, but it is time for it to surface. Mark my words, I can document anything I print on this site! The healing has begun and progressed enough that it is time for it to surface. There is an election later this year, and people need to be informed of the character of certain people looking to promote themselves and their ways, which are so wrong for the citizens.

Please, if you (or anyone you know) have been grossly mistreated by the court system in LaPorte, you need to help this turn into a major discussion.

Post subject: Re: CORRUPTION INFLUENCE ON COUNTY'S CRIME LEVEL
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:32 pm 

Good luck those people are the Uppington Smyths of the community and are not nice and will attempt to swat you down be very careful.

Post subject: Re: CORRUPTION INFLUENCE ON COUNTY'S CRIME LEVEL
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:09 am 

Well, you aren't telling me anything that I don't all ready know. They have all ready taken everything from me. See, I have nothing else to lose but my life, and at this point, that doesn't scare me any. It will take someone like me to get out just how "not nice" they really are. I suppose this means that no one wants to discuss it, and I will just have to start my own website to get the details out. Watch for it, because it is coming.