Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Illegal Immigration Enforcement Act PUBLIC MEETING
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:20 pm 

We will be holding a Rally on August 18th at 11am at the corner of Lincoln Way and Indiana Ave in La Porte. We will also be holding a public meeting at the La Porte Library at 11am on the 19th to discuss an ordinance that we would like to take in front of the council in both La Porte and Michigan City and the county council.

If anyone can show up that would be great. For more information please call 219.369.4121

This ordinance will help deter illegals from settling here by giving fines to landlords that rent to them and to business that employ them along with other provisions.

Nomen Nescio
http://www.nitesquad.org

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:56 pm 

Hello, as promised I would be reviewing the changes that were brought up at the meeting and including them in the revised versions of these proposed ordinances. Here are the two that I have completed. Please submit any of your comments and questions about these to me. I am still working out the legalities of the Verification for Entitlements Ordinance which could be brought in front of the council at a later date. Copies can be found here: http://xog.110mb.com/sno.doc and http://xog.110mb.com/iieo.doc and yes I know about one huge Grammar error in them but I am not able to correct it. If anyone has suggestions please let me know.

Nomen Nescio
http://www.nitesquad.org

Post subject: ALL for NOTHING!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:12 pm 
Banned

Well, all your tricks to keep real Americans from entering this country has failed! Even all those big-mouth radio talk show hosts, you know, big mouth Laura Ingham(WIND); the druggie, Rush Limbaugh; Army dodger, Sean Hannity(WLS); Jokester, O'Rielly, and those two idiots, Prager and Gallanger who blab on WIND didn't make one bit of difference at all in the immigrantion debate. Seems no one listen to their hatefl spite. With the Democrats in power now, expect this: at least amnesty for all new, Mexican immigrants, and at least a job program for those here already. EVERY republican, neo-con moron who was for illegal restrictions against Mexican immigrants, the REAL
Americans by race, blood and history, LOST THEIR RACE in the elections last Tuesday, NATIONWIDE. You people have lost! And what should be so painful for you lazy bums is that, there's NOTHING you can do about it!

Post subject: Re: ALL for NOTHING!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:56 pm 

expresso66 wrote:
Well, all your tricks to keep real Americans from entering this country has failed! Even all those big-mouth radio talk show hosts, you know, big mouth Laura Ingham(WIND); the druggie, Rush Limbaugh; Army dodger, Sean Hannity(WLS); Jokester, O'Rielly, and those two idiots, Prager and Gallanger who blab on WIND didn't make one bit of difference at all in the immigrantion debate. Seems no one listen to their hatefl spite. With the Democrats in power now, expect this: at least amnesty for all new, Mexican immigrants, and at least a job program for those here already. EVERY republican, neo-con moron who was for illegal restrictions against Mexican immigrants, the REAL
Americans by race, blood and history, LOST THEIR RACE in the elections last Tuesday, NATIONWIDE. You people have lost! And what should be so painful for you lazy bums is that, there's NOTHING you can do about it!
Stop calling them the real Americans because you and them don't respect real Americans rights. The way you tread on everything like you own it all you might as well just call the United States, North Mexico like you really want to. Don't bs everyone for the sake of oratory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:11 pm 
Banned

DL: North Mexico WAS a part of USA! Bet you didn't know that, huh? Aztlan comprises the SW portion of the states.......Mexicans will always be there in large numbers even to the Second Coming!!! many people now call the SW north Mexico anyways, de facto!