Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Notice of Voter Fraud in La Porte County
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:26 pm 

This Notice was submitted to the Election Board of La Porte County today...

Official Complaint: To The Election Board of La Porte County

On 11/07/2006 between the hours of 1:00pm and 3:30pm at Polling Station 1-1 at the La Porte Salvation Army a man was sent in with actual State ID that had expired before 1/2004. This man was allowed to vote. If he would have been asked for proper ID he would have been able to present it at the time. This man's name was Edward Michael Strauss of La Porte, IN. He is a member of Project Voter Protection and was sent by state coordinators of this project along with five other individuals in La Porte County to the polls. Mr. Strauss wasallowed by a male inspector, around the age of 60 - 70 years old that checked his ID to proceed to the booth for voting. The ID presented had an expiration date of 04/2003 on it.

Also between the same hours at the same Polling Station by the same individual it was witnessed that seven known illegal aliens of various nationalitieswere also allowed to vote after having their ID checked and after signing their name in this book.

This report was filed at 17:30 hrs on 11/07/2006 by County Project Coordinator Edward Michael Strauss.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:48 am 
Banned

Those "several illegal aliens" should HAVE voted since they are supporting YOU, by paying taxes! VIVA LaPorte!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:23 pm 

How are they paying taxes if they are illegal?

Also as far as I know no one supports me but me... thank you!

I accept no government aid so don't assume that someone else supports me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:33 pm 
Banned

ALL companies take taxes from employees if there is company paperwork on the employee. We need more aliens because not only is it good for US, but it's also bilical, REMEMBER, The Holy Family were illegals in Egypt! And God & Moses tells us not to do violence to the alien, and to LOVE the alien as well as our own family. Israel fail to do this, hence they were destroyed as a nation till 1948! So watch out how you treat our aliens, because if you don't, your be in DEEP do do with God!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:59 pm 

Oh WOW! Enough said here! I don't need to say anymore. Thank you I am no longer the board idiot.

I bet he got that from an evangelical church brochure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:32 am 
Banned

I'm so glad Neo-Rayden, that you have realize the gravity of the situation. Remember, God loves the stranger/alien, so if God is for you, then who can be against you? When Ms. Pelosi or Mr. bush grants complete amnesty to the immigrants, then we will be doing God's work to love the stranger/alien. BTW, don't you people ever read your Bibles there in the hicks?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:49 am 

expresso66 wrote:
I'm so glad Neo-Rayden, that you have realize the gravity of the situation. Remember, God loves the stranger/alien, so if God is for you, then who can be against you? When Ms. Pelosi or Mr. bush grants complete amnesty to the immigrants, then we will be doing God's work to love the stranger/alien. BTW, don't you people ever read your Bibles there in the hicks?
Prepare for a pride oblitherating insult in front of your closest friends.