Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Pam Cap for Mayor
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:15 am 

Finally, someone who knows what she's doing.
:wink: You have my vote, already!

The TIMES wrote:
CALUMET CITY | After losing the 2005 Democratic primary by less than 500 votes, Pam Cap is ready for another mayoral campaign.

The 44-year-old Calumet City resident plans to use a Sunday event to kick off her campaign for the April 7, 2009, mayoral election. Cap hopes to better the results of her 2005 mayoral campaign, when she lost by 456 votes in the Democratic primary to incumbent Mayor Michelle Markiewicz Qualkinbush.

The rest of the article.... http://www.thetimesonline.com/articles/ ... 057d67.txt

Post subject: Re: Pam Cap for Mayor
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:31 pm 
Banned

Anyone but that selfish, greedy fat-Quack is fit to be mayor. However, I agree, Cal City needs Capp to get rid of all the crap.

What a slogan they made up over on the other forum....that would be a great-eye-catching phrase on her (Capp's) campaign signs. Corruption just may end after she's elected. They definitely need someone who is honest and caring...Quack? She probably isn't running according to sources.....

She plans to use her campaign money to finish off her house in Indiana....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:55 am 

Here's her site . . . http://www.wincityhall.com/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:57 am 
Banned

Sad that over on the othe forum, MyTwoSix is shown as being the last to post in that topic, and it is removed.

One can only speculate that it's the opposition doing it...and I started a topic on that...how long it will last, I don't know.

All I know is, in IL the politicals delete the political topics. In the Hammond Topics, the Team Schammond seems to be deleting the present administration, outside of Oracle's statement, that he did it himself after it went on for awhile.

What is enlightening is...apparently Pam is an honest woman, and while people will think I have no business in that area...I did at one time, when I saw what Genova did for political gain...and if Pam wins, I think the opposition is afraid that she will, reveal the books that were overwhelmingly "cooked."

But, by deleting, that just makes more of you in Cal City more determined. It works in Pam's favor. Quack is afraid of losing if she does run, cuz Pam will have access to open government and reveal what everyone knows: She could surely join the pen up in Oxford, or hand out with Betty in California. It's a fact.

Back in the '70s I knew of Vrydoliak's corruption, and how it's linked to Cal City, and after I know the honest person is in...that's when I'll come forward. It's been over 28 years now...but I am not coming forward until Pam is in. I'ts not "hearsay" either.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:33 am 
Banned

Go Pam.........Glad to find a better forum....The Times S***s..seems like a bunch of kids took that one over...I'm still trying to find out how the present Calumet City administration can allow a grocery store to operate in a plastic building..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:40 am 
Banned

Speaking of grocery stores,it was reported by the Times today that "Pete's Fresh Market" is going to be opening in January in the old Dominicks site on Sibley.

Cal City bags grocery store

Petes Fresh Market

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:50 pm 
Banned

Are they going to put it in a plastic building like the village.......
Quack and some of the 7 dwarfs got to go next election

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:45 am 
Banned

Nice turnout at the Car Show Keep it going Pam.... We Need A Change....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:57 pm 

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt006

I finally made it!!! No CENSORING??????? This is gonna be fun!

The 'Cruise Night' was a blast! We had a good turn-out, some very nice vehicles & bikes. Boys and their TOYS!

Next fundraiser will be a Halloween Dance on Oct. 31st at the American Legion in Calumet City. Dinner, Dancing and lots of fun!! Get your costumes ready and come join us! Starts at 6:00 at a cost of $20 per person.

Watch out for our 'GRAND OPENING' of campaign headquarters. It is caddy corner to City Hall. What a daily irritant it will be to crack-in-the-bush! :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

PAM CAP FOR MAYOR
IN 2009!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:50 pm 

Hi, and welcome. Now we can get this boat rockin'.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:09 am 

:smt006 :smt006 :smt006

Monday morning the city of Calumet City will be having their annual Labor Day Parade. 'CAP FOR MAYOR' will be represented! We will be meeting at campaign headquarters around 9:00 a.m. or you meet us somewhere in the vicinity of Wentworth Ave. & Michigan City Rd. for the line-up. We are number #32. The more people we have showing, the bigger slap in the face to the current administration. COME ONE, COME ALL............................bring your neighbor's!!!!!!

Hope everyone one has a safe holiday week-end!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:46 am 

Put a CAP on spending!

Put a Cap on crime!

Put a Cap in City Hall!!!

PAM CAP FOR MAYOR
IN 2009!!!!

People get ready................................there's a change coming!

Join us in the Annual Labor Day Parade tomorrow, Mon., Sept. 1st., at 9:30 a.m. we will be meeting at the corner of Wentworth Ave. & Michigan City Rd. We are Number 32 in the line-up. Let's show the current administration that we are fed up with their policies and we are not going to take it anymore!!!! :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:38 pm 
Banned

Whats coming up in the near future with the Campaign ???

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:42 pm 

We are gearing up right now for our fall fundraiser. We will be having a Halloween Party on Oct. 31st. From 6 til Midnight, tickets are $20 per person which includes a Dinner Buffet and a Drink, plus all the partying and dancing you can do! :D

So come join us at the American Legion , Post #330, on Legion Drive in Calumet City, Friday, Oct. 31st! Costumes are FUN, but, optional! Would love to meet as many people as possible there. Tickets are available at the door.

After that, we will getting the finishing touches to headquarters done and having our grand opening! Another fun, filled event to look forward too!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:16 pm 

:smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006

Boy, did anyone happen to see all the activity in front of city hall today! What was with all the police presence? It's suppose to be a FUN-FILLED FAMILY AREA with a little 'GAMING' action going on. :wink: Why all the secrecy? Just INVITED GUESTS and MEDIA??? HEY, isn't this our tax dollars being wasted???

Heard that Mayoral candidate Pam Cap tried to attend and was denied access. What a shock......NOT! That's fine, she was still able to talk to the reporters! :smt005 So, her message and views of the whole fiasco were heard.

Guess where that woman, oh, I hate giving her any recognition of wholesomeness! She is not a woman, I'll just stop with that thought there. Any way, the ' Entertainment Center' will be located behind our Senior Citizen Complex, that's right, the Garden Apartments on Ring Rd. I think they call them RETIREMENT HOMES. How lovely and thoughtful is THAT! :evil: Those beautiful people are in their 'GOLDEN YEARS'! . I don't know, but, me.....when I retire, I don't think I want the mess of a mini-Vegas as a back yard. Where is their quiet going? :roll: Do they really deserve the rat race pace of a gaming center? We, as citizens, need to look at what is happening. We need to speak as a unified network who wants our Seniors to remain in a safe environment. We all know what goes around any gambling establishment. Is this how you want to see your parents or grandparents living?

Hey, mayor...........what about that $1,000,000 road off of Burnham Ave. going down toward Marble Street? Why is the 'Entertainment Center' not being built here? That was the reason for the 'YELLOW BRICK ROAD' wasn't it??? :wink:
Man, you are soooooooo confusing? $1,000,000 here, a $1,000,000 there who cares, right?

One more little matter. She said that the revenue made by this gaming facility is going to help our school sports and after school programs. Funny, one of the first things she dropped after becoming mayor! :lol: