Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Chicago's Progressive Talk Gets Progressively Better
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:55 am 
Banned

Chicago's Progressive Talk Gets Progressively Better

Dear Listener,

Even though it’s early to declare victory in the election, we have some news for you that is almost as good! Progressive Talk programming is moving to the FM dial! From 5:00 am and going until 9:00 pm, Progressive Talk will be heard on 92.5-FM (Western Suburbs, Rockford and Southwest Wisconsin), 92.7-FM (Northern Suburbs, Chicago North Side and Southern Wisconsin) and 99.9-FM (Southern Suburbs, Chicago South Side and Northwest Indiana). In addition, WCPT-AM at 820-AM will continue to broadcast Progressive Talk from sunrise until sunset. The Dance Factory program will air on the three FM stations from 9:00 pm until 5:00 am, however, you will still be able to hear Progressive Talk after 9:00 pm each night by going to our new web address at http://www.chicagoprogressivetalk.com.

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

Post subject: Re: Chicago's Progressive Talk Gets Progressively Better
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:56 pm 

Artie60438 wrote:
Chicago's Progressive Talk Gets Progressively Better

Dear Listener,

Even though it’s early to declare victory in the election, we have some news for you that is almost as good! Progressive Talk programming is moving to the FM dial! From 5:00 am and going until 9:00 pm, Progressive Talk will be heard on 92.5-FM (Western Suburbs, Rockford and Southwest Wisconsin), 92.7-FM (Northern Suburbs, Chicago North Side and Southern Wisconsin) and 99.9-FM (Southern Suburbs, Chicago South Side and Northwest Indiana). In addition, WCPT-AM at 820-AM will continue to broadcast Progressive Talk from sunrise until sunset. The Dance Factory program will air on the three FM stations from 9:00 pm until 5:00 am, however, you will still be able to hear Progressive Talk after 9:00 pm each night by going to our new web address at http://www.chicagoprogressivetalk.com.

I think our clandestine agents should try to find a way to use those stations to communicate with one another. That way, they will be assured that not a single soul will overhear them.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:57 pm 
Banned

99.9-FM (Southern Suburbs, Chicago South Side and Northwest Indiana was coming in clear as could be today :D

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:12 pm 

Artie60438 wrote:
99.9-FM (Southern Suburbs, Chicago South Side and Northwest Indiana was coming in clear as could be today :D

I'm sure it was. But it doesn't matter how clear the signal is if no one is listening.

Barack Obama