Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:04 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Is Zucarelli next?????
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:30 am 

There was a story on Fox News last night about Frank Zucarelli holding 2 full time jobs and now Todd Stroger wants to appoint him to another job. He is making $86,000 at the Recorder of Deeds and $56,000 at Thornton Township. Now Stroger wants to hire him for a $38,000 a year job as a watchdog over political hiring!!!! Talk about corruption. Zucarelli only does patronage hiring and now he's going to be the watchdog????? What a joke. Also, the $56,000 at Thornton Township does not include his monthly expense account of $600 (maybe more now, but that's what it was before), and his car allowance. Frank Z, you're next in line. Move over Rod and George. Here is the link to the video about Z.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/county_job

Post subject: Re: Is Zucarelli next?????
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:46 pm 

Zucarelli, watch out for that guy people who support Pam Cap. Zuc and Michelle are very close allies and if Michelle is going to be challenged by Pam as a write in, Zuc will call his team of supporters out to get votes for Michelle, and he will target the senior citizens whom he caters to. My Mother in Law resided at the Victory Center where they provided 3 square meals a day, but at least 4 to 5 times a year for the last couple of years she would get a box of food from Thornton Township with Zuc’s name all over the box. This food came from the food pantry, funny thing is, that food should be earmarked for people in Thornton Township that need food, not for people at the Victory Center that get 3 square meals a day. The people who live at the Victory Center don’t even have kitchen facilities in their rooms other than a sink, fridge and microwave oven. So why is Zuc being so kind to these senior citizens “VOTES”. Zucarelli and his team work as a machine and will help Michelle get the votes she needs if challenged.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:21 am 

chugar52 wrote:
There was a story on Fox News last night about Frank Zucarelli holding 2 full time jobs and now Todd Stroger wants to appoint him to another job. He is making $86,000 at the Recorder of Deeds and $56,000 at Thornton Township. Now Stroger wants to hire him for a $38,000 a year job as a watchdog over political hiring!!!! Talk about corruption. Zucarelli only does patronage hiring and now he's going to be the watchdog????? What a joke. Also, the $56,000 at Thornton Township does not include his monthly expense account of $600 (maybe more now, but that's what it was before), and his car allowance. Frank Z, you're next in line. Move over Rod and George. Here is the link to the video about Z.

Hey, don't forget about the money he makes as President of the South Suburban College board.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:43 am 

LoisLane wrote:
chugar52 wrote:

Hey, don't forget about the money he makes as President of the South Suburban College board.

That position is actually a non paying position, just like the School Boards. The difference is that he employs the people at the college and they do what they're told when it comes time to circulating petitions for people, knocking doors, passing out literature, etc. for the candidates that Z supports. He holds their jobs over their heads. I know that for a rfact because I used to work at SSC and I know first hand what Z is like.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 pm 
Banned

Why not Zuc is stickum strogers uncle tom.........

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:22 pm 

In case you missed last night's report on FOX.
http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/zu ... h_suburban

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:06 pm 

Gee, Zuc hires people he knows and relatives, they give him campaign contributions, CAN YOU SAY KICK BACKS!!! Keep digging Fox, you haven't discovered off of his corruption I'm sure.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:30 am 

This video only concentrated on SSC. What about Thornton Township and all of the neighboring cities in Thornton Township? Check out the donations there too. All of the Directors, elected officials and most of the employees at Thornton Township have to contribute to Z's "Friends of Frank Zucarelli" fund, as well as working by getting petitions signed, being a poll watcher, knocking doors, etc. I know that is part of politics to help people get elected, but Z makes you feel guilty if you don't contribute. He also will make sure you don't get what other employees get as far as pay if you do not side with him. Don't ever disagree with him or you are on his s--t list. I would also bet that if you checked out Michelle's, Gloria Dooley, Leni's, Zimmerman, etc. almost all of the city elected officials will have donated large amounts to Z over the years. Look at the last election in CC. Z supported Michelle's slate and had workers out there. Every one of them won the election except for Louise, the 4th ward Alderman. Why did she lose? Because she was not a supporter of Z. I worked campaigning for years and I know how Z works. He has his workers "pretend" to be supporting a candidate, but they talked to all their friends and relatives and at election time, the people would only vote for who Z's workers told them to vote for. I used to work at SSC and when it came time for Z's Mostacolli dinner, we all received an envelope with dinner tickets and raffle tickets. We were not told that we had to sell them, but it was just an understanding that you either sold them or you bought them, just like the reporter in the video said.

FOX news and all of the other channels need to start digging deeper. The Feds were at TT a while ago, but things had been shredded. When we got the "tax rebate" from the Township, it cost the taxpayers millions of dollars in salaries, postage, printing, etc. Why did he do the rebate? It was an election year coming and he wanted people to think that he's such a good guy and giving them money back. My check was about $10. What a joke. Just to get his name out there. He is one of the most corrupt politicians around and his day will come. I wonder what Z looks like in orange instead of yellow.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:11 am 
Banned

His gang of thieves will be out there pushing for the Quack in the next Calumet City mayoral election Just like the were in the primary.....You know the old saying Birds of a Feather stick together

Its funny all these South Suburban College employees taking a vacation day just to work the polls for a Candidate they dont even know....and I'm wondering "Vacation Day"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:09 am 

Someone told me this morning that Zuc was indicted by the Cook County State's Attorney's office. Any truth to this rumor? I can't find anything in the papers regarding this.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:38 am 
Banned

Thats kind of hard to believe....These Dumacrats stick together and I'M sure it would'nt be the Cook County States attorney who would indite him. This is Stickum Strogers right hand Whitey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:59 am 

oldtimer wrote:
Thats kind of hard to believe....These Dumacrats stick together and I'M sure it would'nt be the Cook County States attorney who would indite him. This is Stickum Strogers right hand Whitey

Stroger has nothing to do with it. Anita Alvarez is the Cook County State's Attorney.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:29 pm 
Banned

Nice little nest egg for a township politician $440,000 at the start of the 2005 campaign $110,000 still in the pot. He's playing with the big boys

http://www.southtownstar.com/news/15111 ... ps.article

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:59 pm 

Since Z is unopposed, just where did the other $330,000 go?????????? Is he claiming it on his taxes? Knowing him, I doubt it.

Too bad there is no one with a name that could give Z a run for his money. I refuse to vote for him, even though he's unopposed and any one that is supported by him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:32 pm 

funnyman wrote:
Zucarelli, watch out for that guy people who support Pam Cap. Zuc and Michelle are very close allies and if Michelle is going to be challenged by Pam as a write in, Zuc will call his team of supporters out to get votes for Michelle, and he will target the senior citizens whom he caters to. My Mother in Law resided at the Victory Center where they provided 3 square meals a day, but at least 4 to 5 times a year for the last couple of years she would get a box of food from Thornton Township with Zuc’s name all over the box. This food came from the food pantry, funny thing is, that food should be earmarked for people in Thornton Township that need food, not for people at the Victory Center that get 3 square meals a day. The people who live at the Victory Center don’t even have kitchen facilities in their rooms other than a sink, fridge and microwave oven. So why is Zuc being so kind to these senior citizens “VOTES”. Zucarelli and his team work as a machine and will help Michelle get the votes she needs if challenged.

It has always troubled me how the corrupt have no problems "getting out the vote" for a particular candidate while a general voter apathy allows this practice to remain very successful. No matter how easy we try to make voting some people refuse to be bothered to cast a ballot, much less have a clue about the candidates outside of maybe a newspaper story or a TV mention or two.

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.