Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Wacky Indiana Republican Rubes are at it again!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:46 pm 

According to the Time's (Sat. Edition), those repub rubes in Indy are at it again:

1. Repub rube state senator wants to set standards in singing the national anthem...if not sung correctly the singer would be fined $25.

2. State Police Superintendent (appointed by mitch) want to restrict access to the statehouse...of course this is in response to the number of union backers that will be at the statehouse to oppose the right to screw the workers bill that the repub rubes are going to bring back again this session...

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

Post subject: Re: Wacky Indiana Republican Rubes are at it again!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:14 pm 

chuckwad48 wrote:
2. State Police Superintendent (appointed by mitch) want to restrict access to the statehouse...of course this is in response to the number of union backers that will be at the statehouse to oppose the right to screw the workers bill that the repub rubes are going to bring back again this session...

I agree with keeping union thugs from harassing and threatening the legislators.

:smt006

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:49 pm 

USMarine wrote:
chuckwad48 wrote:

I agree with keeping union thugs from harassing and threatening the legislators.

:smt006

Just look at all the damage done in Wisconsin.

β€œAt the core of liberalism is the spoiled child β€” miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:17 pm 

State Police Superintendent (appointed by mitch) want to restrict access to the statehouse.

I think I might like this! Does it mean you have to pledge allegiance with your hand on your heart before entering? If so, I hope it applies to legislators as well. :lol:

Apparently it's about cast preservation. We are no longer the United States of America. Today we are the Obama nation which causes desolation. When you think Obama & the Dems are saying they want fair taxes they really mean fare taxes for all.