Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Fri Jun 07, 2024 1:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: I love Northwest Indiana.com
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:12 pm 

freetime wrote:
I just want to sincerely thank the administrator for providing us with this message board, and assuming a "hand off' attitude most of the time. I get mad at my cyber-stalker sometimes, and beg for relief, but really, what the heck can the admin do about someone as psycho as Big Unit? The answer is obviously nothing.
I predict this forum will become more popular soon, as the Times is busy destroying its message boards. It has been slipping ever since they revived it after shutting it down. NOw, it is using volunteer moderators who are obviously biased against certain posters, and in favor of the current mayor of Hammond and his thug supporters. IThe Times board is useless unless you are in the McDermott camp. It doesn't matter if a posters' comments are based on a published news story or eyewitness account, if the post doesn't conform to the party line the whiners have it removed, or locked, or spun off into another thread the moderators start up. It really sucks!
IThere are some of the same rotten thugs coming here now, and trying to take over the way they did the Times, but I think Expresso has the right idea with posting smiley faces in response to their taunts. I am going to TRY to keep my temper from now on and do the same.
Is anyone else happy that we have this forum with which to express ourselves?
Happy Easter Admin.
:D

Wait just a damn minute, who the hell are you to call me a thug

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:00 pm 
Banned

She's just mad cause she's about done on the other board.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:12 pm 

Lucky I have this SWELL message board to post on then, huh? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:31 pm 
Banned

Yep, it sure is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:05 pm 
Banned

She even replies to posts that aren't for her.She'll fit in nicely here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:54 pm 

I've been on this board a long time, KJ. Don't worry about ME fitting in. Maybe YOU should worry about fitting in.
Martha did such a good job of busting you on the Times board I just have to repost it here, the way my posts here have been reposted there today:

Subject:
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quote
now why say something like this, when it can be proved, that it was many
people causing the problem over there. And even the Admin from over there says the same thing.

http://www.northwestindiana.com/discuss ... php?t=1703
Administrator
Site Admin

Admin

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:28 pm Post subject: Forum Policy - All members please read!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe in supporting free speech with minimal interference however recently the actions of a few are ruining the forums for others. I find it bizarre that some of you can devote so much energy & time to calling each other names and posting absolute nonsense. In order to address the issue and moderate the discussion the following policy is in effect until further notice.

Off Topic Posts: When someone creates a thread on a topic and someone attempts to hijack the post by just posting nonsense and name calling, the posts will be deleted. Repeat offenders accounts will be deactivated.

Name Calling: Posts and threads whose main purpose is just to call another member names without any rhyme or reason or intelligent discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders accounts will be deactivated.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.northwestindiana.com/discuss ... c&start=15
Administrator
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:04 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My recent post was not based on the complaint of any one individual. I have received complaints from at least 5 different members recently concerning the forum. Ultimately my decision was not based on any individual complaint. I read the forum daily and I think it was pretty obvious to everyone the direction the conversation was headed in recent weeks.

KJ wrote:
The other board has over a 1000 registered users,so I think it is known it is there.People stopped posting because Expresso/may comments to each and every post made.People were glad to see him gone from this board.Why would they want to deal with him again?

BUSH LIED, PEOPLE DIED.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:01 am 

I know that my thoughts don't really count a lot.
But I have been at odds with these 2 posters in the past.

But I would like to commend (praise) the way that they
have posted here. I have quoted them below.

Good going posters.

BigWhiteGuy

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:14 am Post subject:

To be honest with you, I don't understand it either. For once, I agree with you.

Big Unit

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:39 pm Post subject:

Yuri said that too many posters were turning other posters in. Too much griping from the posters led to moderating on the Times part.

When the government fears the People, that is Liberty.
When the People fear the Government, that is tyranny."
~ Thomas Jefferson
HOW TO FIX 2011 - REPEAT 1776

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:15 am 
Banned

TO ALL: This I do know that KJ was a BIG troublemaker at the TIMES foum, and now he is here throwing digs at me! WHY? KJ, why are you starting trouble again? You and others want a neo-con, republican forum, and it ain't gonna happen boy! That's the way the TIMES is, and WHY are you HERE? Aren't you happy at the TIMES forum? Why are many others coming back here? The traitors I wrote about in a thread I created. BWG, Big Unit, Mary Lou, Deelight, and NOW you follow Freetime around all the time. Do you discuss local current events with her or me? National events? NO, NO, you criticize her and STALK her the way you did on the TIMES board........and now your doing it here, and starting NEW trouble. KJ, your ONE big stalker and troublemaker! This must be told to all. BTW, I'm not May1846; this person is posting at this time, and quick check will show, May1846 is NOT me! So bug off, buster!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:22 pm 

edited

Last edited by paul87920 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:46 pm 
Banned

expresso66 wrote:
TO ALL: This I do know that KJ was a BIG troublemaker at the TIMES foum, and now he is here throwing digs at me! WHY? KJ, why are you starting trouble again? You and others want a neo-con, republican forum, and it ain't gonna happen boy! That's the way the TIMES is, and WHY are you HERE? Aren't you happy at the TIMES forum? Why are many others coming back here? The traitors I wrote about in a thread I created. BWG, Big Unit, Mary Lou, Deelight, and NOW you follow Freetime around all the time. Do you discuss local current events with her or me? National events? NO, NO, you criticize her and STALK her the way you did on the TIMES board........and now your doing it here, and starting NEW trouble. KJ, your ONE big stalker and troublemaker! This must be told to all. BTW, I'm not May1846; this person is posting at this time, and quick check will show, May1846 is NOT me! So bug off, buster!

YOU were the one banned from the other board,not me :smt040

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:57 pm 
Banned

2. Expresso 66

Expresso 66 has been banned for impersonating another board member.

I don't enjoy banning people, but I think both cases are egregious enough to merit a full and permit deletion of their account.

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:14 pm 
Banned

YOU MAY1846, right? So you were banned from THE TIMES FORUM! What part of this you don't understand? Just ask anyone there, May1846 WAS banned! LOL And, that was another expresso person, NOT ME! I was NEVR banned! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:38 pm 

expresso66 wrote:
YOU MAY1846, right? So you were banned from THE TIMES FORUM! What part of this you don't understand? Just ask anyone there, May1846 WAS banned! LOL And, that was another expresso person, NOT ME! I was NEVR banned! :lol:

Then go post something there, anything,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:26 am 
Banned

:smt051

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:33 pm 
Banned

freetime wrote:
You are a big part of the problem. Why don't you EVER post anything that is not about me, or directed to me? EVER?