Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:18 pm 

expresso66 wrote:
Yep! That's her! And she's much better looking in person, believe me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:21 pm 
Banned

The face of a hard working woman, while Maple Grapes sits in his cheap, Munster home, doing NOTHING all, but posting on the cesspool TIMES forum. Where's YOUR pic MG? You've been posting for years, you little, COWARD!!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:36 pm 

STUCK ON STUPID!

Cindy Sheehan is a WELL PAID War Protester.

Quote:

Casey Sheehan
American Hero
Abused in death
by his mother

How many of us who actually work for a living could take a month or two off, not get fired, and still pay our bills? How is she eating? Where is she staying? Who's paying her airfare? She's got 3 buses full of supporters traveling with her around the country. Don't any of these people have jobs?
Who is feeding them all?

The TRUTH is that Cindy Sheehan's "job" is being a PAID PROFESSIONAL PROTESTER and living off the donations of the anti war movement.
Cindy Quote: "Please take a moment right now to make the largest donation (to us) as possible. I know that many of you have given and will continue to give to Hurricane Katrina relief efforts, and it's important that we each do what we can to help out. But hopefully you also understand how important it is to lend (us) your financial support".

She's got that big smile on her face because she knows soon she'll be counting all that donation money.

Soon she'll be able to live in Malibu or New York like her far left celebrity friends.

Cindy Sheehan now says she refuses to pay taxes because she is against the war. I hope the IRS throws her in jail for a long, long time. I know they would carry me off to jail if I didn't pay my taxes.
I wonder if she's even keeping an account of all that money that's coming her way? I doubt it, I'm sure she doesn't want a trail for the IRS to follow.

We should all write letters to the
IRS and turn her in!

Ha Ha! I'm Rich!!!
Tax Free Money!!!
Casey's makin' me
filthy rich!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:45 pm 
Banned

Mople Grape: Thanks for the FINE pics of her! Really... thanks; you dummy, you always fall into my hand! SEE, everyone, SEE world, see how she knows the rich, the famous and even the poor of the world. This woman should be made a saint, NOW! Thanks again for this FINE collection of photos. I saw her at NIU when she came here a couple a weeks ago, and there's EVEN a photo of ME & HER! This woman has MADE HER HISTORY on the world stage! CINDY SHEEHAN, the Peace Mom. As Jesus said, BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS....for they shall see God! Amen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:51 pm 
Banned

PS~~~BTW, she lives the SAME way as Ann Cutler does, on donations! Last year, Ann Coutler, the skinny neo-con ho, moved into a 2 million dollar house in Florida. How did she do it? By donations from her fellow neo-con morons who bought her books and paid her BIG to heard her filthy, dirty mouth! At lease Condy speaks of PEACE! Jesus said: How beautiful are the feet that bring tidings of PEACE! Cindy Sheehan, The PEACE Mom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:49 am 

expresso66 wrote:
PS~~~BTW, she lives the SAME way as Ann Cutler does

No she doesn't.

Ann Coulter is a respected, informed and educated syndicated newspaper columnist.

Cindy Sheehan is a media ho who uses the tragic death of her brave son to promote her twisted behaviour and rake in .org kinds of cash.

Sort like the poverty pimps al and jesse do.

Her 15 minutes of fame expired a long time ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:11 am 

What's wrong with Cindy using donations to support herself and spread her peace message? The donations are freely given, so what's the problem?
Oh, I see. The war hawks don't care for her MESSAGE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:39 pm 
Banned

Ann Cutler is NOT a respected person; lots of people think she is just a BIG, dirty HO, with a filthy mouth. And she does live off of people like Mople Grape who sents her money for her dirty books of hate. She lives GOOD, while Mople Grape struggles to pay his NIPSCO bill. As for CINDY, she is a nationally and international, respected, Peace Mom! And you know, everyone loves that! This woman is DOING something about events in this country, while that ho Coutler, just talks her BS, and the BS she throws out to Mople Grape............and he sucks it all in, folks! The dummy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:14 am 

expresso66 wrote:
What a coward! Maple Grape, doing NOTHING all day, just posting 24 hours a day at the Cesspool, TIMES forum!

Is that right?...well what do you notice about the names on the right side of this picture...

BETTER YET GO INTO THE FORUMS FOR A BIGGER LAUGH

Do you believe this guy?
Look at who's name is plastered all over the Lake County page

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:49 pm 
Banned

:lol:

Post subject: Re: The CINDY SHEEHAN Meeting! A GREAT SUCCESS!
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:03 am 

I was right.

again

Quote:
Cindy Sheehan Antiwar
Activism Continues Despite
Being Used by the Democrats

Daily Beast, by Stephen L. Carter

New York -Six years ago, we were in the midst of what might be referred to as the summer of Cindy Sheehan. You remember. Sheehan tragically lost a son in Iraq, and shortly thereafter denounced President George W. Bush as a war criminal. She led demonstrations. She camped out near Bush’s Texas ranch. The media adored her. When Sheehan was criticized, Maureen Dowd famously defended her in The New York Times with the assertion that because she had buried a son lost in the Iraq War, her “moral authority” was “absolute.” We don’t read much about Cindy Sheehan’s antiwar activism

http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailybeast/2011 ... emocrats_1

Another useful idiot tossed into the scrap heap of used liberal flunkies.

liberal doosh bags like Jesse Jackson and John Kerry used this poor women and disgraced the memory of her dead son for their own personal gain.

Last edited by Moby Grape on Wed May 18, 2011 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: The CINDY SHEEHAN Meeting! A GREAT SUCCESS!
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:16 am 

All must be well in the world if you have to dredge up things to bitch about from 2007.