Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:07 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 568 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: Backtalk to Quickly - Snarky Responses to Stupid Comments
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:45 pm 
Banned

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Quote:
Please stop wasting my Quickly space on gas prices. You morons put this fool in office. What did you expect when you put a gas man in office? Shut up and quit wasting my Quickly space.

Dear Stupid,

In case you didn't notice, gas prices didn't go up until you installed Nancy Pelosi, then her and the rest of the democrats went on vacation while the Republicans tried to work on the problem.

Still making things up I see....How sad...

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:13 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Why delete all of my threads at the other board and the come over here and post to my threads and expect me to act like you are not the biggest d'ouche bag low life in the world?

Stay away from me you old queen.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:31 am 

Quote:
I don't understand all the thank you to NIPSCO for all their hard work. Those guys are getting double time, and it's their job to keep the lights on.

I know you probably think you pay too much to Nipsco, thus the negativity, but maybe you should've been in the storm area without lights for a week. A lot of the Nipsco workers are doing their jobs 24/7, away from their homes and families, trying to salvage storm damage. So despite the fact that, yes, "it's their job to keep the lights on", a simple "thank you" does go a long way. Just because it's someone's "job" doesn't mean they don't deserve a little "thank you" now and then. Ignorant azz.

Quote:
Do all parents sometimes think their grown children can be ungrateful no matter what you do to please them?

Sounds like you spent too much time bending over backwards trying to please your ungrateful brats when you should've been beating their azz.

Quote:
You could put bug repellent on your child if you are
concerned about West Nile Virus. But leave the butterflies alone. They are a beautiful part of the ecosystem that we all need to survive.

No, it's too easy to go to the local drugstore or wherever to buy a bottle of bug spray; they would rather wait for the city to spray for them and then b*tch to the newspaper column when it's not done.

Quote:
The judge issued such a brilliant punishment to the young man who disregarded his jury-duty service. This is exactly what needs to be done. Kudos to the judge for creativity.

Yeah, jury duty is way more important than a person's life:
http://www.nwitimes.com/articles/2008/08/14/news/lake_county/doc6fad33ab869ba55e862574a4007d4159.txt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:40 am 

Quote:
Flooding continues

In the 10 years we have lived by the Homestead Park area, we have been flooded four times. Highland told us we had to have storm lines installed to stop the flooding. It doesn't work when they turn off the pumping station. Where is that water going to go - in our basement? One time, after hauling 300 buckets of water, there was 5 inches of water in our basement. We faced two weeks of cleanup. We know some people will tell us to buy backup insurance, a generator or a battery-operated sump pump. But we are spending our money to clean up our home. -- Highland

Then you are choosing to spend your money like a jackass.

Pop for the sump pump with a battery back-up and you can quit replacing your possessions.

Some people's kids . . .

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:42 am 

Quote:
Industry will find way

The people who keep saying it will take 10 years to get new oil are wrong. When the Japanese destroyed our fleet and brought us into World War II, it took us less than five years to build the world's mightiest Navy, design and build the greatest Air Force on the planet and kick Germany and Japan's butts. Turn American industry loose on the problem, and we will have oil in less than three years. -- Calumet City

Liberals hate American industry, they might find themselves working for some rich Republican.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:46 am 

Quote:
You could put bug repellent on your child if you are concerned about West Nile Virus. But leave the butterflies alone. They are a beautiful part of the ecosystem that we all need to survive.

You've confused butterflies with bees.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:52 am 

Quote:
I agree that fishing should be banned from the bridges in Hobart, and that should be for all, including Wisconsin Street. You should not be able to fish under them, either. And who checks for fishing licenses and the size of the fish people are keeping?

You sound like a typical Democrat.

You want to use law enforcement to control others according to your pet peeves.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:54 am 

Quote:
From the looks of some of the parkways, front lawns and even the post office property, the Crown Point "weed police" are falling down on the job. For shame. If we are to become a suburb of Chicago, more effort must be made to keep up our appearance

If things are not up to your standards, feel free to pitch in and do it your own damn self.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:49 pm 

Today this amuses me. I may not always agree, but still I am amused.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:29 pm 
Banned

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Quote:
Liberals hate American industry, they might find themselves working for some rich Republican.

It would be nice,if just once,you could provide some proof to back up your fictitious blanket statements.

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:30 pm 
Banned

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Quote:
You sound like a typical Democrat.

You want to use law enforcement to control others according to your pet peeves.

Remind us who wants to be able to eavesdrop on all our calls via FISA? Oh,I remember...Bush and the Republicans

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:42 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Why delete all of my threads at the other board and the come over here and post to my threads and expect me to act like you are not the biggest d'ouche bag low life in the world?

Stay away from me you old queen.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:51 pm 
Banned

Typical

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:08 pm 

Artie60438 wrote:
Remind us who wants to be able to eavesdrop on all our calls via FISA? Oh,I remember...Bush and the Republicans

And don't forget Obama! :D :D :D

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:41 am 

Quote:
Dealership too loud

Regarding the complaints about loud noise from churches: Come and live in Lowell, where you can hear a car dealership play loud music in its parking lot Monday through Saturday, from the time they open until they close. What a joy it is to have to keep your windows and doors closed, and not be able to sit out on your porch during its operating hours. Lowell has a noise ordinance, but calls to the police haven't helped. -- Lowell

When ever I read these loudness complaints, my first question is "did you buy you home in the dead of winter"?

P.J. O'Rourke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 568 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38  Next