Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Dead Thread
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:54 am 

Johnny Sheffield (on the right)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:17 am 
Banned

Slo-mo48 wrote:

That was a joke son...
Not agreeing with you is being annoying?

a) You're a liar. You admitted you came here to annoy. Own up to it.

b) I'm not so foolish as to be annoyed by the inability of a left wing puke to agree with anything I believe. Especially a left-wing puke who whines "DON'T YOU LABEL ME"....displaying an amazing lack of introspection into his own beliefs. Because if you don't realize you're a far, far left idiot-logue, then you're the only one here who doesn't realize it.

You're an annoying guy on many fronts. Let's start a thread where everyone can contribute. I'll start..
1) An abysmal sense of humor
2) Posting in blue
3) Dumb as a rock

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:02 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
Well I guess this just helps to prove my theory as an educator...

Pity the children . . .

No it really does...I have been a member since '06, you have been one since '04, and Moby since '06. Remember, we would actually have discussions about topics without calling names or calling in question a person's sexual orientation. With the additions of Lois Lane, Happy Jack, Marine, all in '08, and their sock puppets, any differences of opinion immediately degrades into name-calling, race-baiting, and the such. Believe it or not we used to have a two way discussion on the issues (along with Moby). This board has turned into a platform for vitriol. The only way to have a two way discussion now is that all parties must totally agree with every point that is made. OK...I am now throwing my soap box away...

You make a good point, chuckmo.
When I first started posting here, I was attacked personally by the likes of artie, edge, and sparks, among others, based on nothing but the opinions I posted. Since you tend to hold opinions similar to theirs, and seem to share a similar ideology, I lumped you in with them. I realize now that that was unfair since, to the best of my recollection, you have not insulted me personally, as they have. Due to the polarizing nature of today's political climate, I may in the future disparage and ridicule your opinions and your choice of candidates, but I will refrain from any personal insults. Please accept my sincere apology.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:13 pm 
Banned

happy jack wrote:
Slo-mo48 wrote:

No it really does...I have been a member since '06, you have been one since '04, and Moby since '06. Remember, we would actually have discussions about topics without calling names or calling in question a person's sexual orientation. With the additions of Lois Lane, Happy Jack, Marine, all in '08, and their sock puppets, any differences of opinion immediately degrades into name-calling, race-baiting, and the such. Believe it or not we used to have a two way discussion on the issues (along with Moby). This board has turned into a platform for vitriol. The only way to have a two way discussion now is that all parties must totally agree with every point that is made. OK...I am now throwing my soap box away.

When I first started posting here, I was attacked personally by the likes of artie, edge, and sparks, among others, based on nothing but the opinions I posted. Since you tend to hold opinions similar to theirs, and seem to share a similar ideology, I lumped you in with them. I realize now that that was unfair since, to the best of my recollection, you have not insulted me personally, as they have. Due to the polarizing nature of today's political climate, I may in the future disparage and ridicule your opinions and your choice of candidates, but I will refrain from any personal insults. Please accept my sincere apology.

I don't in any way sense that this guy is the purely rotten, reprehensible human being that the gayguy, the creep, & the fat guy lay claim to. I mean, those are just bad, bad people. Way beyond politics and philosophy, it never took any type of ultra-keen perception to realize that these are mean, mean-spirited, & unhappy men. The gayguy doesn't appear have a decent bone in his body....nor does the fat guy...nor did the creep.
While I don't sense that evil in this guy, he does disparage conservatives and Republicans on a regular basis....and he does it based on generalities and prejudices that he has about those folks, as if he knows them all. Says that we engage in "vitriol". Odd that he never once complained about the left wing vitriol from the gayguy, the creep, & the fat guy. He NEVER once complained about all the "vitriol" from his side. Then, on top if it, he has the nerve to whine "DON'T LABEL ME". For that, he deserves our wrath.
And...he is stupid. And...he does post in blue.
Sorry jack....."slo-mo" sticks.

Last edited by THD on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:37 pm 

THD wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Slo-mo48 wrote:

No it really does...I have been a member since '06, you have been one since '04, and Moby since '06. Remember, we would actually have discussions about topics without calling names or calling in question a person's sexual orientation. With the additions of Lois Lane, Happy Jack, Marine, all in '08, and their sock puppets, any differences of opinion immediately degrades into name-calling, race-baiting, and the such. Believe it or not we used to have a two way discussion on the issues (along with Moby). This board has turned into a platform for vitriol. The only way to have a two way discussion now is that all parties must totally agree with every point that is made. OK...I am now throwing my soap box away.

I don't in any way sense that this guy is the purely rotten, reprehensible human being that the gayguy, the creep, & the fat guy lay claim to. I mean, those are just bad, bad people. The gayguy doesn't have a decent bone in his body. While I don't sense that in this guy, he does disparage conservatives and Republicans on a regular basis....and he does it based on generalities and prejudices that he has about those folks, as if he knows them all. Says that we engage in "vitriol". Odd that he never once complained about the left wing vitriol from the gayguy, the creep, & the fat guy. He NEVER once complained about all the "vitriol" from his side. Then, on top if it, he has the nerve to whine "DON'T LABEL ME". For that, he deserves our wrath.
And...he is stupid. And...he does post in blue.
Sorry jack....."slo-mo" sticks.

Everyone will have his own opinion on this. I speak only for myself.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:33 am 

chuckblows48 wrote:
No it really does...I have been a member since '06, you have been one since '04, and Moby since '06. Remember, we would actually have discussions about topics without calling names or calling in question a person's sexual orientation. With the additions of Lois Lane, Happy Jack, Marine, all in '08, and their sock puppets, any differences of opinion immediately degrades into name-calling, race-baiting, and the such. Believe it or not we used to have a two way discussion on the issues (along with Moby). This board has turned into a platform for vitriol. The only way to have a two way discussion now is that all parties must totally agree with every point that is made. OK...I am now throwing my soap box away...
I don't think I have EVER responded to ONE of your posts, so I can't honestly think of one reason YOU would have to goad me into your little "hissy fit"...If it is your "educated opinion" that I only degrade topics to name-calling, race-baiting, and the such, so be it. But, you best be able to take it as well.

Incidentally, this is "The Dead Thread". If you want to fight, start a thread in the "Open Forum", which was designed for such.

Dave Hein

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:53 am 
Banned

LoisLane wrote:
chuckblows48 wrote:
I don't think I have EVER responded to ONE of your posts, so I can't honestly think of one reason YOU would have to goad me into your little "hissy fit"...If it is your "educated opinion" that I only degrade topics to name-calling, race-baiting, and the such, so be it. But, you best be able to take it as well.

Incidentally, this is "The Dead Thread". If you want to fight, start a thread in the "Open Forum", which was designed for such.

Dave Hein

Well crafted Lois. This guy is a sanctimonious phony who dishes it in a sneaky sort of "I was just kidding" way, but then cries and whines about "vitriol" (which BTW, he conviently ignores when the source is one of his fellow Democratic liberals) when he gets it right back at him..which he always does because no one feels like taking any s*** from a draft-dodging moron like him. Not to mention that he posts in blue and is dumb as the day is long.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:28 pm 

happy jack wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:

Hey...thanks a lot. I appreciate that. I know we won't agree on most things, but that makes it interesting!

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:31 pm 

LoisLane wrote:

Ronald Reagan's co-star to the left...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:44 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

Ronald Reagan's co-star to the left...

Michelle Obama was Ronald Reagan's co-star?

Go figure.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:47 pm 
Banned

USMarine wrote:
Slo-mo48 wrote:

Ronald Reagan's co-star to the left..

Michelle Obama was Ronald Reagan's co-star?

Go figure.

Easy Marine....that kind of "vitriol", and you're gonna make our thin-skinned little draft-dodger weep

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:46 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:

Hey...thanks a lot. I appreciate that. I know we won't agree on most things, but that makes it interesting!

I just don't see any point in driving away those with different opinions. I would hate to see this board turn into the NoFree forum, which is nothing but a partisan circle jerk made up of one-sided, like-minded posters all telling each other how brilliant they are. If I was so insecure that I needed to constantly be told how right I am and how smart I am, I would not participate in this or any other forum - I would just talk to myself.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:59 am 
Banned

Slo-mo48 wrote:

I know we won't agree on most things,
Slo-mo48 wrote:

1. Do not try to label me as left, right, or center...

Slo-mo admits that he won't agree with a CONSERVATIVE on most things....yet.....Slo-mo whines that he doesn't want to be labeled as left, right, or center. Slo-mo is a real, real dim-wit, but I think even slo-mo knows he can't have it both ways on this.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:10 am 

happy jack wrote:
I just don't see any point in driving away those with different opinions. I would hate to see this board turn into the NoFree forum, which is nothing but a partisan circle jerk made up of one-sided, like-minded posters all telling each other how brilliant they are. If I was so insecure that I needed to constantly be told how right I am and how smart I am, I would not participate in this or any other forum - I would just talk to myself.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:41 am 
Banned

Slo-mo48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
nothing worthwhile

What happened dummy..can't find those clapping hands in obnoxious blue?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next