Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Did the Preacher flip-flop on Obama for ratings?
yes,he finally sobered up 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
yes,the check from McCain bounced 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
no,he justs hates him privately now 25%  25%  [ 3 ]
I don't care because the preacher sucks 58%  58%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 12
 Post subject: The Preacher and Obama
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:30 am 

The Preacher has done a rapid flip-flop regarding Barack Obama. Since early in the primary, when the Preacher read an email filled with distortions and outright lies about Barack Obama on the air,he has opposed an Obama presidency. As i listened to him thursday, he had suddenly realized the historical impact of this country electing a black man for President. I believe he has changed his tune to try to boost listeners and more importantly advertisers for his show. Over two thirds of Lake county voted for Obama. It's pretty hard to attract listeners when your message is opposed by most of your audience. Preacher, why don't you just admit that the real reason you had a change of heart about Obama is so you can pay your bills?

Post subject: Re: The Preacher and Obama
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:37 pm 
Banned

You are a fag sparks, please die.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:53 pm 

Honestly I'd forgotten all about him. Didn't even know if he was still on the air since the Preacher's thread bit the dust over OTOB.

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:03 pm 

I don't call paying for air time a radio show, thats infomercial territory IMO

And I do not watch nor listen to those

Freetime may, since she has nothing better to do though

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:21 pm 

Since she doesn't cook, doesn't clean, has no money for real estate, and no baseball cards with which to start a business on eBay I am skeptical if the infomercial ploys appeal to her. OTOH I think she's read every Andrew Lesko book on how to get money out of the goberment - so who knows?

LMAO

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:54 am 

Mirage wrote:
Honestly I'd forgotten all about him. Didn't even know if he was still on the air since the Preacher's thread bit the dust over OTOB.

When the Preacher started using the Times's forum to promote his radio show and the Times allowed it,that was the start of that forum's downward spiral. In the end, all the hate-filled posts he made towards Artie and others just proved what a shallow moron the Preacher is.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:47 pm 

Mirage wrote:
Since she doesn't cook, doesn't clean, has no money for real estate, and no baseball cards with which to start a business on eBay I am skeptical if the infomercial ploys appeal to her. OTOH I think she's read every Andrew Lesko book on how to get money out of the goberment - so who knows?

LMAO

I bet she has bought all his books thinking she could get free money like he promises over and over. Even though 99.9% of the info in his books can all be found for free online

I begt she even paid the $34.99 to get the book on available federal jobs, which can be found online for free as well

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:55 am 
Banned

In case you did not catch markh echoing my last statement let me reiterate

Thanks......

and special thanks for markh agreeing with me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:41 am 

sparks wrote:
Mirage wrote:

When the Preacher started using the Times's forum to promote his radio show and the Times allowed it,that was the start of that forum's downward spiral. In the end, all the hate-filled posts he made towards Artie and others just proved what a shallow moron the Preacher is.

The Preacher sure had a major impact on skraps..... :lol:

Methinks allowing artie to spam the Preacher's thread because he couldn't compete wtih him was the start of the forum's downward spiral.

In the end, all the hate-filled posts by artie and his ilk, not to mention the deleting of posts and threads, just proved that skraps is mentally deficient.

born_again wrote:
In case you did not catch markh echoing my last statement let me reiterate

Thanks......

and special thanks for markh agreeing with me.

:smt005 :smt006

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:20 am 
Banned

sparks wrote:
Over two thirds of Lake county voted for Obama. It's pretty hard to attract listeners when your message is opposed by most of your audience. Preacher, why don't you just admit that the real reason you had a change of heart about Obama is so you can pay your bills?

Isn't the wife the actual breadwinner?

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:23 am 

The Preacher really had a lasting impact from the other board and STILL continues to impact the lives of people to this day.

Too cool.

:smt023

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:43 am 
Banned

USMarine wrote:
The Preacher really had a lasting impact from the other board and STILL continues to impact the lives of people to this day.

Too cool.

Claims his drunken relative from Kouts who used the sock puppet 'just plain claw' to help the parasite spam.

S&P 500 - 1,342.90

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:45 am 

Artie60438 wrote:
USMarine wrote:

Too cool.

Claims his drunken relative from Kouts who used the sock puppet 'just plain claw' to help the parasite spam.

Said the little troll who spammed the Preacher's thread (and the rest of the board as well).

Too funny.

Even funnier is the FACT that artie was BANNED from the Times Board for deleting threads and posts.

:lol: :smt006

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:42 am 

Now that you mention it, funnier still is apparently today one can delete at will without repercussion. And I don't think the deleted posts even come back like they usually used to. But someone with Admin powers seems to permanently delete any well written post critical of the Times. :D

Then again you're lucky if a post is read 6 times in a day, so who cares? :smt005

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:12 pm 

is a POS radio show in NWI really relevant anyway?