Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Murder In Hammond
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:01 pm 

If sporkles could've gotten there sooner, because of the tall grass, this might have been prevented.
The Times wrote:
Hammond couple found killed in apparent murder-suicide
By Steve Zabroski
Times Correspondent | Friday, June 26, 2009
HAMMOND | A young man and woman were found dead in their rented house on a quiet Woodmar street Thursday afternoon in what police described as an apparent murder-suicide.

Investigators said Terra Haselberger, 22, suffered gunshot wounds to her neck and face, and Jeremy Fields, 31, was found with a single gunshot wound to his head at 6930 Chesapeake Place shortly before 4 p.m.

A large-caliber pistol lay on the floor near Fields' body, detectives said.

Neighbors reported an older sister of Haselberger, who has lived with couple in the home for the past two years, found them after Haselberger failed to return to her job as a receptionist at a nearby chiropractic clinic after lunch, police said.

Family members who gathered at the scene along the Erie-Lackawanna bike trail across from Elmwood Cemetery at 169th Street declined to talk about Haselberger, who grew up in Dyer, or Fields, who was from Valparaiso, except to say that he was unhappy with his recent inability to find work.

Neighbors said Haselberger also worked at a part-time job at a Hobart restaurant to make ends meet. But there were signs of trouble between the couple, they said.

Police were called to the couple's home on a domestic disturbance report on New Year's Eve, when neighbors said Fields chased Haselberger down the street firing a pistol.

Haselberger sought refuge at a neighbor's house, but then declined to tell the responding officers who was threatening her and they left on another call, said the neighbor, who asked not to be identified by name.

"I spend all my time with my boyfriend, who I love more than anything in this entire world," Haselberger recently wrote on her MySpace page, which featured photos of the couple with new tattoos of each other's names. "And pretty soon I will be his wifey!!!"

"And I also have an amazing family," she wrote.

Post subject: Re: Murder In Hammond
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:13 pm 

Lois Lane is proving how pathetic she really is by using a tragic murder/suicide to take a shot at me. It must be her superior European upbringing that thinks it's OK to make posts like this.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:23 pm 

sparks wrote:
Lois Lane is proving how pathetic she really is by using a tragic murder/suicide to take a shot at me. It must be her superior European upbringing that thinks it's OK to make posts like this.

You're just pissed because this happened in YOUR neighborhood...at the hand of another Hammondite. You can't blame this one on some phantom killer with Illinois license plates, can you?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:41 pm 

Isn't Woodmar supposed to be one of the "nice" sections of Hammond? Here it turns out it is a breeding ground for domestic terrorism. One more out-of-work regionite that let his pent-up rage at lack of job skills and poor life planning get the best of him. That's two down in Hammond vs. one dead abortion provider. Let's keep a running tally.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:10 am 

LoisLane wrote:
sparks wrote:

You're just pissed because this happened in YOUR neighborhood...at the hand of another Hammondite. You can't blame this one on some phantom killer with Illinois license plates, can you?

What part of my post makes you think that I am pissed that two people are dead from a domestic dispute. Incidents like this happen in communities all across the country. What I think is really sad is that you and Purdue81 would use a tragic incident like this to further a childish message board squabble. You two are both ghouls who hide behind your screen names to spew anger and hate.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:42 am 

sparks wrote:

This ass hole..uses THE HOLOCAUST to take a shot at me?

I guess that makes him the most pathetic of all...

sparks wrote:
The ex-wife of the racist who stormed the U.S. Holocaust Museum described him as an abusive alcoholic whose hatred against Jews and blacks "ate him alive like a cancer."
Reminds me of Moby!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6843&p=86464&hilit=Museum&sid=6f79722b857d46640e3f67220b600773#p86464

instead of running all over the board with your worthless whining and tantrums maybe you'll try and actually address one of the topics...

whatever happened with you telling us all you'd never come back here?...you a liar too?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:18 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
sparks wrote:

This ass hole..uses THE HOLOCAUST to take a shot at me?

I guess that makes him the most pathetic of all...

sparks wrote:
The ex-wife of the racist who stormed the U.S. Holocaust Museum described him as an abusive alcoholic whose hatred against Jews and blacks "ate him alive like a cancer."
Reminds me of Moby!

instead of running all over the board with your worthless whining and tantrums maybe you'll try and actually address one of the topics...

whatever happened with you telling us all you'd never come back here?...you a liar too?
The reason that I returned here is that this board has such a large concentration of ignorant bigots like yourself to toy with. What ever happened to your claim that you and your racist buddies would all close your businesses if Obama was elected? More hot air and BS?
Moby Grapes wrote:
..I will close my business if Obama gets elected. And so will a lot of others.

It's like this Artie,...myself and about 10 other small business owners meet once every other month for breakfast at a local restaurant to discuss these kinds of things....lot's of things.....

Sometimes we're all on the same page and other times we disagree....

This time we've all agreed our doors will shut if Obama gets elected.

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:38 am

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:22 pm 

sparks wrote:
The reason that I returned here is that this board has such a large concentration of ignorant bigots like yourself to toy with.

:smt018

That a Bozo no-no, spackles.

Methinks if the Admin finds you admitting that you are coming here to troll and harass people you may just find your sorry a$$ on the outside looking in.

:smt005 :smt006

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:51 am 

USMarine wrote:
sparks wrote:
The reason that I returned here is that this board has such a large concentration of ignorant bigots like yourself to toy with.

:smt018

That a Bozo no-no, spackles.

Methinks if the Admin finds you admitting that you are coming here to troll and harass people you may just find your sorry a$$ on the outside looking in.

:smt005 :smt006
Since you're not the administrator here, I could care less about what you have to say about my posts. If anything, I think the odds are very good that you and your sock puppets Censor This and Freedom Fighter will be banned just like Born Again was. In case you've forgotten, the administrator singled out your posts in his warning.
The Administrator wrote:
Once again the level of negativity has risen to an unacceptable level. Personal attack posts including silly bandwidth hogging image posts are interfering with intelligent discussion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:20 am 

Why does this guy even exist here?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:49 pm 

LoisLane wrote:
Why does this guy even exist here?

Because the administrator realized that listening to complaints from a whiny bigot like yourself was a waste of his time.Are you still boycotting the Village Farm stand simply because it was sold to Mexicans?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:14 pm 

No...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:16 pm 

[

:smt005 :smt006[/quote]Since you're not the administrator here, I could care less about what you have to say about my posts. If anything, I think the odds are very good that you and your sock puppets Censor This and Freedom Fighter will be banned just like Born Again was. In case you've forgotten, the administrator singled out your posts in his warning.

Satan's sockpuppet speaketh.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:18 am 

Freedom Fighter wrote:
Sparks wrote:
Since you're not the administrator here, I could care less about what you have to say about my posts. If anything, I think the odds are very good that you and your sock puppets Censor This and Freedom Fighter will be banned just like Born Again was. In case you've forgotten, the administrator singled out your posts in his warning.

Satan's sockpuppet speaketh.
Brilliant comeback,sock puppet. You must have spent hours thinking that one up. Go back to the trailer park and let the grown-ups talk.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:22 am 

Administrator wrote:
What started out as a discussion of a current news event was turned into a flame war. Once again it appears that it is time to clean house and eliminate some members who are incapable of participating in reasonable discussion.