Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Anyone else noticed about Eisenstein, PUC?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:23 am 

What is very interesting, it has been brought to my attention by another poster, that the Good Professor actually has planted cookies on the We're Free board. I looked, when clearing my History files, and sure enough, it was there.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:36 pm 

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
What is very interesting, it has been brought to my attention by another poster, that the Good Professor actually has planted cookies on the We're Free board. I looked, when clearing my History files, and sure enough, it was there.

The administrator there says you have no idea what you are talking about.IMO, after reading your posts and reading the reading what the administrator there writes, he has forgotten more about computers than you'll ever know, so I'm betting he'll win this match

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:42 am 

I rather doubt "the Good Professor" knows enough about computers to do much more than operate already installed commercial programs. He probably still uses Office 2002 at home because his TA eventually graduated. :P

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:27 am 

sparks wrote:
BigWhiteGuy wrote:

The administrator there says you have no idea what you are talking about.
Just how would you know what the administrator said about the above statement? This was discussed in an exchange of Private Messages!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:31 pm 

Still no updates from Dr. on any of his blogs. Can't imagine he has remained quiet for so long... wonder where his outlet is now?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:48 pm 

http://speakingtruthtopower.blogs.com/n ... ermott_jr/

Quote:
McDoobie Conspired to Intimidate Law Enforcement Officials

The well known out-of-control mayor of Hammond, Tom "McDoobie" McDermott Jr, has now overstepped the line by attempting to intimidate the Lake County Sheriff and law enforcement officials to protect his long time bag man and thief, David Woerpel, known as "the postman." David Woerpel and his family are an embarrassment to the Democratic Party and decent people everywhere. They are more so for the City of Hammond.

I have known for quite some time that the Postman and his family, with his sidekick, the former radio looser (Steve), have long degenerated politics and political activity in Hammond to name calling and the politics of personal destruction. There sole goal, under the direction of the Mayor of Hammond, has been to destroy peoples' personal life who want to improve NWI. This has been the consistant approach of Tom McDermott. He learned this well from his father, the other McDermott looser.

Making phone calls to threaten people is not new for McDermott. The only thing new is that he picked on the wrong person. Sheriff Dominguez did not have any reason to be intimidated by "doobie" McDermott, especially since this was an Indiana State Police case. They were the one who discovered the Woerpel/McDermott stash. It was out of the hands of Dominguez. Further, listening to McDermott would have made him legally libel for censure and removal of his license to practice law. By the way, going public was the only way for Dominguez to protect himself against blackmail by doobie Tom.

If one takes some time to read some of my earlier blogs, you will see that McDoobie did the same to me. He called and left an intimidating/threatening message on my Purdue University telephone. The Purdue police listened to it and agreed that it was a threat. You can hear the message. I put it out there. I guess McDoobie thought that I was a "weasel" too. I wonder why this did not stop McDoobie and his wife from continuing to teach at Purdue University?

In the last election for mayor of Hammond, McDoobie won by only 400+ votes. He spent over $300,000 and his opponent spent about $3,000. After looking at the voting results precinct by precinct, I have never believed that McDoobie won fairly; because the vote fix was in by people like the postman. Even at that time, McDoobie should have been in jail; not running for office.

Why is he not being accused of illegal interference now? Why is he being allowed to have a law license? Given what he said on the message to Dominguez, why does anyone think that he is not on drugs? If he is not on drugs, then is there any doubt that he is incompetent, truly incompetent, as a lawyer? If he is incompetent and/or out of control as has been clearly indicated, why is he not being let out to pasture quietly? It is sad to see that Tom Philpot has chosen to have McDoobie's support. Philpot is much, much more competent than that. Factually, in the brain department, McDoobie does not even hold a candle to Philpot.

McDoobie is out of control for the message he left the Lake County Sheriff. On top of that, he showed his willingness to use his public office as mayor to intimidate law enforcement officials from carrying out their job. He used his public office to curry favor for his friends. This shows a level of illegality, immorality, lack of ethics, and incompetence that should automatically, i.e. through impeachment, have McDermott removed as mayor and chair of the Lake County Democratic Party.

On second thought, maybe those are the necessary qualifications.

Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2009 in Ethics and NWI, NWI Political Corruption, NWI, Ethics and Economic Devenlopment, Tom McDermott, Jr. | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

Digg This | Save to del.icio.us

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:49 pm 

Code:
Is Dominguez Really Qualified for State-Wide Office?

If Sheriff Dominguez is at all interested in running for Governor of Indiana or any state-wide office, he needs to serve out a warrant for the arrest of Mayor McDoobie, known as Hammond Mayor Tom McDermott, Jr.  In his current position, Dominguez is the top law enforcement official in Lake County, period.  Mark Kiesling's take on Dominguez and McDoobie.

For example, he is the only official with the authority to arrest or legally challenge the Lake County Cornor, in any way. No other law enforcement official is empowered to carry out any legal actions against that position.

McDermott did in fact illegally influenced the Lake County sheriff in carrying out his duties.  The proof is in the tape; whether it is public or not is irrelevant.  No average citizen would get away with this type of action.  If there is no arrest warrant for the mayor, then it can only mean the Dominguez is afraid of McDermott's power as Lake County Democratic Chair.  Since he is allowing raw politics and his personal political welfare to dictate which law he enforces, Dominguez would not be qualified for any State wide office.

Posted on Thursday, October 08, 2009 in Ethics and NWI, Tom McDermott, Jr. | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

Digg This | Save to del.icio.us

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:40 pm 

Well Ha! There he is!!!

Now that he has 'awoke', hopefully he can answer the first part of this thread and my repeat calls for him to explain his lies... until then who is really to believe this BS other than to chalk it up to his own twisted personal vendetta that has little barring on the truth, and actual improvement for NWI. If I recall he has given up on numerous occasions. Also, if that were the case, he would not perpetuate lies and calls of bigotry based on those lies.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:42 pm 

Here's a review that one of Eisenhack's students posted about his class.Ouch!!!
Quite possibly the worst teacher I have ever encountered. Course content is rarely discussed, exams are based on agreeing with his own opinions, if they aren't canceled or postponed to begin with. Professor will personally insult a student if they do not agree with his views; shows complete bias in what should be an unbiased course.
http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=358137

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:18 pm 
Banned

sparks wrote:
Here's a review that one of Eisenhack's students posted about his class.Ouch!!!
Quite possibly the worst teacher I have ever encountered. Course content is rarely discussed, exams are based on agreeing with his own opinions, if they aren't canceled or postponed to begin with. Professor will personally insult a student if they do not agree with his views; shows complete bias in what should be an unbiased course.
http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=358137

Ouch??? Wow fatman, what an expose....you've found a student who doesn't like one of his teachers? What's next bloated one...will you uncover an employee who doesn't like his boss? Yeah, that stuff hurts. It's so rare.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:22 pm 

Another student who felt ripped off by Eisenhack.
The craziest professor I've ever had. All he does is go off on his conspiracy theories and attack other professors. But his classes are a joke. If you show up you get an A. He also cancels exams and papers

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:12 pm 

THD wrote:
Ouch??? Wow fatman, what an expose....you've found a student who doesn't like one of his teachers? What's next bloated one...will you uncover an employee who doesn't like his boss? Yeah, that stuff hurts. It's so rare.

Right on.

Hey Spunk....at least the two students slamming the professor paid Purdue Cal rates for their poor experience. You went to the University of Chicago and it won't get any better than the south side of Hammond and a punchclock for you. What went wrong?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:55 pm 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
Hiya 'toast!

forest ave. gump wrote:
Every frick’n post is in response to one poster, or you feel compelled to work in Fowler or Worpoels.

There are no finer examples of why LC is the way it is besides Fowler or the Woerpels.

forest ave. gump wrote:
You castigate an entire community, yet lack the balls to do so with MattLap or Bert86? Hmmm wonder what the difference is….?

They're not stupid. Spunk is.

forest ave. gump wrote:
Again you exhibit some serious mental disturbance issues even in your lies about who you are here, the truth is even more dis-gusting.

You have no idea who I am. You THINK I am a Purdue Cal professor....whatever floats your boat.

forest ave. gump wrote:
Who’s milquetoast?

Just as almost everything wrong with 'da Region can be summed up in the names "Fowler" and "the Woerpels", milquetoast is shorthand for the impotence of folks like you. On the outside chance you haven't looked it up already, check out "Casper Milquetoast".

If I was a cop, I'd arrest the guy holding a gun to your head and making you read my disturbed ramblings.

Uh, the question about "Who's Milquetoast" is in clear reference to you. You have relegated yourself to commenting almost daily about 'stupid' posters...

It is not worth my time to even point out the delusional and contradictory rational. Again using your own words, "unhealthy interest”… I’d emphasize the ‘unhealthy’ part and add mental stability issues as well.
Without doubt you are the Professor. The Board Admin has substantiated as such too. Or try this # to a guy named Yuri ____. It still works. 765.427.8910

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:38 pm 

Another student who hated Eisenhack's class.
Eisenstein teaches required classes, but course content is rarely covered and he rambles about whatever he pleases at the moment. He is always late. It angers me that my time and money was taken in return for nothing.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:48 pm 

forest ave. gump wrote:
Without doubt you are the Professor. The Board Admin has substantiated as such too. Or try this # to a guy named Yuri ____. It still works. 765.427.8910

If you had a net worth and were a betting man, I could make myself a few bucks.

You and Steve Fowler are equally inept when it comes to flushing posters from the bush.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next