Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Anyone else noticed about Eisenstein, PUC?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:07 pm 
Banned

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
forest ave. gump wrote:
Without doubt you are the Professor. The Board Admin has substantiated as such too. Or try this # to a guy named Yuri ____. It still works. 765.427.8910

If you had a net worth and were a betting man, I could make myself a few bucks.

You and Steve Fowler are equally inept when it comes to flushing posters from the bush.

Is FAG=sparks or is FAG=markh?
The posts of FAG have the "obnoxious factor" that we have all come to expect from sparks. But the posts of FAG also have that quality of depression, mental illness, and stern seriousness that we have come to expect from the "work" of markh and his stable of characters from an unstable mind (mhc, hermann muenster, deepthroat, joey doves, admin, et.al., etc, etc, etc, etc.).

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:53 am 

happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:
Arc and Happy Jack should be appointed as this message board's dick cops.

You are absolutely correct, sparks.
And, as one of the designated 'dick cops', I regret to inform you that you are under arrest.
You have the right to remain silent, (but I know you won't).
By the way, sparks - I prefer young boys over women.

I'm glad you have chosen to make this board safe for posters with small dicks. One of the posters you need to protect is Laughing at Lake county. His dick is so small that he uses his position as a teacher to get some action.
Laughing at Lake county wrote:
Now, Sparks, I have to go. One of my shapely graduate students is terribly upset about her grade. We're going to see if we can think of some way for her to earn extra credit.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:29 am 

sparks wrote:
I'm glad you have chosen to make this board safe for posters with small dicks. One of the posters you need to protect is Laughing at Lake county. His dick is so small that he uses his position as a teacher to get some action
Wow...Sprinkles, your obsession with the male genitalia is quite disturbing...why not focus on a healthier topic.

Last edited by LoisLane on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:02 am 

LoisLane wrote:
splorks wrote:
I'm glad you have chosen to make this board safe for posters with small dicks. One of the posters you need to protect is Laughing at Lake county. His dick is so small that he uses his position as a teacher to get some action
Wow...Sprinkles, your obsession with the male genitalia is quite disturbing...why not focus on a healthier topic.

Like maybe posting the board rules again and telling us all about how you are going to get people banned for abusive posts and how you reported them again.

Or maybe the one about how your posts are guided by your "Christian beliefs".... :roll:

Methinks splorks the pious troll is growing increasingly hateful and unstable.

Go figure.

:smt006

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 am 

sparks wrote:
Another student who hated Eisenhack's class.
Eisenstein teaches required classes, but course content is rarely covered and he rambles about whatever he pleases at the moment. He is always late. It angers me that my time and money was taken in return for nothing.

Looks as if this student's grammar skills were taken along with his time and money.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:36 am 

sparks wrote:
happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:

And, as one of the designated 'dick cops', I regret to inform you that you are under arrest.

I'm glad you have chosen to make this board safe for posters with small dicks. One of the posters you need to protect is Laughing at Lake county. His dick is so small that he uses his position as a teacher to get some action.
Now, Sparks, I have to go. One of my shapely graduate students is terribly upset about her grade. We're going to see if we can think of some way for her to earn extra credit.

Like I've said before Sparky, your homoeroticism speaks volumes more about you than those you try to use it as an insult against.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:31 pm 

sparks wrote:
happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:

Since schprickles has taken the time to falsely edit my post, I will take the time to re-post what I originally wrote.
Thanks for being a dick, sparks. It helps to justify my title as 'dick cop'.

happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:

By the way, sparks - you should probably wear a necktie or a snug turtleneck at all times so that the foreskin doesn't ride up around your ears.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:36 pm 

sparks wrote:

Watch it Tubby, or I'll beat you with it from here.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:36 am 

THD wrote:
LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
forest ave. gump wrote:
Without doubt you are the Professor. The Board Admin has substantiated as such too. Or try this # to a guy named Yuri ____. It still works. 765.427.8910

You and Steve Fowler are equally inept when it comes to flushing posters from the bush.

Is FAG=sparks or is FAG=markh?
The posts of FAG have the "obnoxious factor" that we have all come to expect from sparks. But the posts of FAG also have that quality of depression, mental illness, and stern seriousness that we have come to expect from the "work" of markh and his stable of characters from an unstable mind (mhc, hermann muenster, deepthroat, joey doves, admin, et.al., etc, etc, etc, etc.).

I am sorry, I don’t remember exchanging posts with you.. who the f*** are you?

Hate to tell you but you are wrong, I am no one other than Forest Ave. Gump; no other screen names. So before you spout off in correctly, I suggest you ensure you have your facts straight.

I again thank the admin of this board and admins of previous boards who are cognizant of the truth and substantiate who's who.

I am still amazed at what a disgrace the professor is given his intellectual superiority.... cant buy oneself out of being a piece of lying garbage no matter how hard one tries. THD... kiss my ___

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:40 am 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
sparks wrote:

Watch it Tubby, or I'll beat you with it from here.

Your depth of intellect could not hit you in your upper lip... right Matt Lap? Please keep your imaginary dominance in some sort of relative reality Professor.... I mean you have relegated yourself to adolescent rants against straw men on discussion boards.. you could not be more ineffectual if you tried.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:45 am 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
forest ave. gump wrote:

Prove me wrong. I have two board admins saying otherwise and personal cell phone #s. Oh, and while you are at it, or I should say.... have the prof answer his BS lies as laid out in the beginning of this thread.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:28 am 

forest ave. gump wrote:
LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
forest ave. gump wrote:

Prove me wrong. I have two board admins saying otherwise and personal cell phone #s. Oh, and while you are at it, or I should say.... have the prof answer his BS lies as laid out in the beginning of this thread.

Forest, I would really like to know for certain who LALC is. Please PM me the details.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:02 am 

sparks wrote:
Forest, I would really like to know for certain who LALC is. Please PM me the details.

Can't you read? I'm the Diabolical Professor. Without a doubt. Cell phone numbers and everything. Substantiated by two chat board moderators. I'm busted, dead to rights.

But, you knew I was the Diabolical Professor all along. Why were you always asking me for my name when you already knew it?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:43 am 

sparks wrote:

why is that?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:05 pm 

'Cos he's a warrior.

They're certain I'm the professor but Spunk thinks I should sign my name to everything and give up the privacy I treasure. They know exactly where my office is but....so what? They won't lift a finger to do a thing.

All bark and no bite....it's 'da way of 'da Region.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next