Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Anyone else noticed about Eisenstein, PUC?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:26 pm 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
'Cos he's a warrior.

They're certain I'm the professor but Spunk thinks I should sign my name to everything and give up the privacy I treasure. They know exactly where my office is but....so what? They won't lift a finger to do a thing.

All bark and no bite....it's 'da way of 'da Region.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:24 am 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
'Cos he's a warrior.

They're certain I'm the professor but Spunk thinks I should sign my name to everything and give up the privacy I treasure. They know exactly where my office is but....so what? They won't lift a finger to do a thing.

All bark and no bite....it's 'da way of 'da Region.

Yeah, right. The truth is you're nothing but an angry little man who allowed the likes of Steve Fowler to bully you into not posting on your own friggin blog.To this day, you still haven't written anything which shows one iota of courage. Jerry Davich writes more controversial stuff than you do. Have you forgotten your "grand" pronouncement where you admitted to the world what a frightened little man you are?
Prof. Eisenhack wrote:
I stopped commenting on local events because the usual cast of characters, the tribal chieftains as I have called them, decided to come after my family and me personally. Their attacks against me have always been personal and never about issues; but for the past seven months they have actually not just talked and threatened but have acted to destroy me professionally, personally, and financially.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:03 am 

Hey Sherlock Holmes and Inspector Jacques Clouseau,

If you've been so sure of my identity all along why the constant requests that I identify myself? Spunk, why do you need personal messages confirming who I am? Because you know that I'm not the Dastardly Professor. I don't care what Fowler writes (if you can deciper his misspellings) anywhere. The more that idiot posts, the more you region mooks look like a bunch of nosepickers. No one stereotypes you apes more than your closest buddies....that's why they call it "stereotyping". I wouldn't know how to create a blog if my life depended on it. Further, we've seen just how effective they've been in turning 'da Region into a business and tourist destination. Why waste my time?

Now, back to twirling my moustache and using my authority to gain the favors of hot grad students....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:28 am 

sparks wrote:
To this day, you still haven't written anything which shows one iota of courage. Jerry Davich writes more controversial stuff than you do.

and Rush Limbaugh airs more controversial stuff in one day than Davich does all year...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:38 pm 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
Why waste my time?

Yes this board and your personal attacks are a good use of your time. THis coming from the same schmuck that thought 'taking action' was to file a lawsuit.

Lie, lie, deny, deny.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:20 pm 

tick tock, tick tock... Prove wrong Prof. "Treasured anonymity".... Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Coward, weak spineless coward.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:58 am 

forest ave. gump wrote:
tick tock, tick tock... Prove wrong Prof. "Treasured anonymity".... Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Curses. Foiled by a crack team of tenacious region mooks. I guess I'll just sit here in my office and await my fate. Do what you have to do while Spunk assembles his crack team of Tier Four lawyers from their legal towers on Indianapolis Boulevard.

Signed,

The Dastardly Professor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:18 pm 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
forest ave. gump wrote:

Curses. Foiled by a crack team of tenacious region mooks. I guess I'll just sit here in my office and await my fate. Do what you have to do while Spunk assembles his crack team of Tier Four lawyers from their legal towers on Indianapolis Boulevard.

Signed,

The Dastardly Professor

Your 'fate' is all your own.
LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
They won't lift a finger to do a thing.

Assembling a team of lawyers was suggested by yourself as 'doing something' in the first page of this thread. Typical hypocritical crap.

Are you attempting to instigate an altercation? You claim your not the professor, yet seem to be provoking some sort of response? Boy, if I were the professor I'd like to clear that up if you are not he egging on others to take "action". Right?

You can self destruct on your own, you have been doing it for years.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:01 am 

Come on LALC / Purdue81 / Prof. Eisenstein... Is suing doing something or is it not?

You have posted many times and cannot answer simple questions... but I guess you find it easier to gang up on Union members. Heck not even those that hate me will defend your worthless position; rather use you to substantiate their own selfish position.

Please start with the anti-Semite comments and use of your middle name first, this little lie is on a lower priority, but part of a long list of hypocrisy and lies...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:48 am 
Banned

Professor Eisenstein is fantastic. He gets it. He understands how these local politicians and union nosepickers that FAG so admires..........screw us each and every day.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:02 pm 

1) No he does not. He “gets” nothing because he is a total total failure when it comes to communicating it. His approach is intellectually stunted in order to make the blanket assumptions he does and the means in which he makes them. Calling people childish names indicates his lack of intellect, and moreso only rallies the limited extreme fringe. His is simply acting like a geeky nerdy kid who is frustrated at his perceived slight of people not bowing to his perspective… mostly because it is insulting on many levels. Mostly himself especially since he likes to touts his PhD and is an ’educator’
2) THD must be advocating that 'the end justifies the means', including making up lies in order to substantiate a point.
3) You have incorrectly jumped to another conclusion THD, that is yet wrong again. Make reference to a post in which I show 'admiration of "union nose pickers'".

I don’t see the same simplistic black and white world that you need to envision. Sorry you are so simple and repeatedly wrong. BTW You still have some outstanding issues to address including the one above. Ms.E
His behaviour and actions are reckless.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:20 pm 

forest ave. gump wrote:
Calling people childish names indicates his lack of intellect, and moreso only rallies the limited extreme fringe

forest ave. gump wrote:
His is simply acting like a geeky nerdy kid

Coward and a liar
schmuck
lying-child.
you bafoon
You really are a peice of filth
You truly are a peice of garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:30 pm 
Banned

forest ave. gump wrote:

I don’t see the same simplistic black and white world that you need to envision. Sorry.

Good for you FAG...and...apology accepted.

Professor Eisenstein is terrific. He really, really gets what is going on in this county. He really, really gets what happens when minorities, Eastern European immigrants and their 2nd & 3rd generation braindead offspring in EC & Whiting, & union monkeys....all beholden to these political cancers... help to enable decades and decades of Democratic party rule in a county. He has great insights.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:50 pm 

I'm with THD. The Professor (me?) is one righteous dude. The Professor (I) hit the nail right on the head when it comes to putting the county in perspective. It seems that FAG wishes his Dad did his job right back at good ol' Bergen-Belsen. That way, his Herr could've used me for shower soap or as a decorative lampshade.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:48 pm 

Yet again LALC, the anti-Semite comments are patently false, and irreverent to the issue(s) at hand. You cannot substantiate them because they are not true.

Again continued fabrications to try to support your arguments. Address the fact that you fabricate those claims on a routine basis.

THD of course you support the Prof., and your blanket statements above illustrate an overtly simplified perspective with sweeping generalizations about minorities and immigrants and even their off spring due to a blind partisanship.

You must be proud of your critical thinking skills and more importantly the way in which you communicate, you could never be in the teaching profession...

Do you think the Prof is actually going to change anything given the way he conducts himself? Milquetoast is too weak of a word, when he downright alienates virtually all of those around him... Look at his vitriol spewed at the University's that both he and his wife made parts of their careers. One would only come to the logical conclusion that it is not almost everyone else but rather it is they who have the issue(s).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next