Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Anyone else noticed about Eisenstein, PUC?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:51 pm 
Banned

forest ave. gump wrote:
and irreverent to the issue(s) at hand.

THD of course you support the Prof., and your blanket statements above illustrate an overtly simplified perspective with sweeping generalizations about minorities and immigrants and even their off spring due to a blind partisanship.

I think you mean "irrelevant".

Blind partisanship??
Of course, you must be referring to these mopes that I referred to. I'm glad you agree with me. The same mopes who would vote for a monkey so long as said monkey had that "D" next to his name. The same mopes who have returned the woefully useless Slippery Pete Visclosky to office term after term after term. The same mopes who would return Frankie the K back to elected office the moment he stepped off the boat from Greece. The same mopes who WILL return Bob Cantrell to power when he is no longer a guest of the government. These are the blind partisans you must be referring to .....yes FAG?
BTW.....I think you mean, "overly simplified". You look like you'd fit right into teaching. You're at least as bright as dim bulbs chuckpuke48 and creep540...partisan Dems like you who grazed at the education slop trough.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:14 am 

Hey! Now I know why that Angry Little Sparrow and Spunk think I am the Evil Professor. I listened to his show today and the parallels between the way he sees 'da Region and the way I view it are uncanny.

It hurts that outsiders view you that way, doesn't it? You could write off one or two disgruntled residents as gadflies, but trust me, the civilized world sees you all pretty much the same was as the Dastardly Professor (me?) and I (the Dastardly Professor?) do.

Never did get around to it, but he (Eisenstein? Me?) is absolutely right about Munster. If you HAVE to live in NWI and have more than a couple of nickels to rub together, you may as well live there. That's especially true if you have kids to educate. There is absolutely no other reason for a young person or a better educated individual to move to that uber-(uber? does using that make ME an anti-Semite too?) suburban wasteland....unless you want to experience being bored to death on a firsthand basis.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:44 am 

Tsk, tsk, tsk trying to get off track?

You two cannot seem to stick to the issue at hand. Your wide sweeping judgments are just that... and wrong to boot. I am sorry YOU lack the depth of intellect to see the world a bit more complex and more importantly handle those complexities properly.

LALC it is definitely “uncanny” since you are one in the same. Your continued denial must mean you are shameful of your actions, as you should be. THD, predictive text errors and your hounding of them shows you have little substance in response.

You each have unanswered questions to attend to...

Most importantly: " Do you think the Prof is actually going to change anything given the way he conducts himself? Milquetoast is too weak of a word, when he downright alienates virtually all of those around him..."

His approach is fraught with certain failure… what is it that he is attempting to accomplish beside a geeky ‘I told ya so’ easy argument. 20/20 hindsight , Monday morning quarterback… What a waste of a degree and to think he pontificates with this garbage and actually thinks he is “right” is revolting. He is a minority opinion and we all know it. He contrived lies and adolescent approach seals the deal on being ineffectual.

Not once over the past 4 or 5 years has he had the cajones to respond to my questions.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:50 am 
Banned

forest ave. gump wrote:

You each have unanswered questions to attend to...
Not once over the past 4 or 5 years has he had the cajones to respond to my questions.

A far more interesting point is this--if the FAG thinks the Professor & LALC is always wrong, then the FAG must think everything in Lake County is fine just the way it is. Perhaps the FAG is just another untalented, unskilled patronage hog who fattens up at the the Lake County trough? Methinks so.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:31 am 

THD wrote:

A far more interesting point is this--if the FAG thinks the Professor & LALC is always wrong,
Woah! "always wrong"? Another wide sweeping assumption that is completely wrong. (not sure why this is a 'far more interesting point' when this whole post contains incorrect summations)
THD wrote:
then the FAG must think everything in Lake County is fine just the way it is.
Very incorrect statement and incorrectly applied logic
THD wrote:
Perhaps the FAG is just another untalented, unskilled patronage hog who fattens up at the the Lake County trough? Methinks so.
I will repeat what I have written many times before, I have no financial ties to Lake County or its cities within, in anyway other than being a homeowner.

Issues at hand are still not addressed... Please read several previous posts.

"Most importantly: " Do you think the Prof is actually going to change anything given the way he conducts himself? Milquetoast is too weak of a word, when he downright alienates virtually all of those around him..."

His approach is fraught with certain failure… what is it that he is attempting to accomplish beside a geeky ‘I told ya so’ easy argument? 20/20 hindsight , Monday morning quarterback… What a waste of a degree and to think he pontificates this garbage and actually thinks he is “right” is revolting. He is a minority opinion and we all know it. His contrived lies and adolescent approach seals the deal on being ineffectual. "

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:47 pm 
Banned

forest ave. gump wrote:

I think the Professor has terrific insight into, and tremendous perception for, the ills that this county has suffered under decades of Democratic Party rule.
Obviously, you do not.
You just continue to pull that "D" lever FAG.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:13 pm 

forest ave. gump wrote:
I will repeat what I have written many times before, I have no financial ties to Lake County or its cities within, in anyway other than being a homeowner.

Links, proof, substantiation.

The above could just be a fabrication.

I do not answer those that lack the guts to attach their names to their statements.

I will repeat what I have written many times before. I am not the Professor, despite what some guy named "Yuri ______" says and despite whatever phone numbers he provides.

All we've established so far is that you wish the WWII European Theater turned out a little differently.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:44 pm 
Banned

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
forest ave. gump wrote:

I do not answer those that lack the guts to attach their names to their statements.

I will repeat what I have written many times before. I am not the Professor, despite what some guy named "Yuri ______" says and despite whatever phone numbers he provides.

All we've established so far is that you wish the WWII European Theater turned out a little differently.

LALC...I don't think there's any question that the blatantly anti-Semitic FAG, and probably his family members, all fatten at the Lake County political trough. They like things the way they are just fine and boat-rockers such as the great professor just aren't welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:30 pm 

forest ave. gump wrote:

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:

It has been corroborated by many different posters on these boards over the years from "all" sides of the political spectrum. This Board Admin can certainly clarify the fact that I have one screen name and one screen name only. Futhermore, there are no family members having financial interests in Lake County or its Cities outside of being homeowners.

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? This statement HAS to be a joke… LOL, funny. The same poster who values his anonymity? Self admitted 'unhealthy interest in the Region'?

Ok, you first...
Oh wait, I already did.

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
There are other corroborations and your statement above clearly shows yet again... haste and anger makes mistakes. Now all of my “angry sparrow non-sense” needs to have my name attached so you answer, or could there be something else? Hmmmmm The Professor has been clearly factually shown to be a liar... above is following suit.

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
Uh, no you have not, not at all. This call of bigotry seems to be your last vestige of an argument. If I disagree with Eisenstein and his fabrications of truth, I must therefore be an anti-Semite? That's your only correlation and it is flat out wrong.
You are like a child, attempting to bring up an issue because you think it irks me. You have continued to provide your own ammunition to continue to shoot yourself in the foot.
Uncanny…

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:53 pm 

THD wrote:
LALC...I don't think there's any question that the blatantly anti-Semitic FAG, and probably his family members, all fatten at the Lake County political trough. They like things the way they are just fine and boat-rockers such as the great professor just aren't welcome.

No question at all. Its as clearly as the oily sheen of pollutants covering every body of water in Hammond (Gary West). He is beginning to bore me. To paraphrase Dieter of the old SNL "Sprockets" skit, now is the time on this chat board when we dance.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:55 pm 

Easier to walk away then explain away. I would not defend your words or actions here either.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:54 am 

You betcha. I'm crying "uncle" and throwing myself upon your mercy. You and Spunk are just too much for me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:22 pm 

You are going to make repeated claims that I am an anti-Semite and then cry "uncle". Oh my, aren’t you a cowardly blowhard? These are easy questions; you (he) (lol) could certainly weigh in on.
Answer some simple questions:
1. Why fabricate your claims of anti-Semitism?
2. Do you think the approach on the blog will actually do anything?
Is he not alienating more people than that of the 'evil' of status quo? His approach (regardless of substance) is so counter-intuitive even with his ‘name on it’. Simpleminded partisan perspective of the lowest intellect and judgment calls of all things that does not fall in line with the self-appointed “genius’s” perspective, is nothing more than a self serving "I told ya so," (easy and adolescent). It also reflects a flawed character that wants to exude "I am smart” utilizing hindsight to blast away at a political party in a rust belt city, and pretty much never be wrong. (It says more about the person as an act to overcome childish feelings of insecurity or bullying in younger years; the "pen is mightier than the sword" revelation that is being taken to the furthest of extremes.)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:20 pm 
Banned

forest ave. gump wrote:
You are going to make repeated claims that I am an anti-Semite and then cry "uncle". Oh my, aren’t you a cowardly blowhard? These are easy questions; you (he) (lol) could certainly weigh in on.
Answer some simple questions:
1. Why fabricate your claims of anti-Semitism?
2. Do you think the approach on the blog will actually do anything?
Is he not alienating more people than that of the 'evil' of status quo? His approach (regardless of substance) is so counter-intuitive even with his ‘name on it’. Simpleminded partisan perspective of the lowest intellect and judgment calls of all things that does not fall in line with the self-appointed “genius’s” perspective, is nothing more than a self serving "I told ya so," (easy and adolescent). It also reflects a flawed character that wants to exude "I am smart” utilizing hindsight to blast away at a political party in a rust belt city, and pretty much never be wrong. (It says more about the person as an act to overcome childish feelings of insecurity or bullying in younger years; the "pen is mightier than the sword" revelation that is being taken to the furthest of extremes.)

JHC FAG...give it a f***in rest. You drone on and on and on with the same commentary and the same dumb questions. You don't like the guy and you don't like what he has to say.....we get it. I'm with LALC..it was fun..and incredibly easy... pushing your buttons for awhile......now it drudgery.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:56 pm 

THD wrote:
JHC FAG...give it a f***in rest. You drone on and on and on with the same commentary and the same dumb questions.

Dumb questions?? Wow... Never answered WHY you decided to jump in these posts when you did, as we never had an exchange on here since I joined in 2006. Guess the answer is going to be given...
THD wrote:
You don't like the guy and you don't like what he has to say.....we get it.

Obviously you do not. A professor of a public University in our state, makes some real doozies of accusations. When confronted with his own imperfections, he cannot practice what he preaches, err sorry I mean, what he "teaches" and with much vitriol on a blog that 'can be 'googled''. He is actively attempting to interfere with political will, assuming because of personal vendettas. He has single handily brought about my critique of him. No trough eating, or sucking in the status quo teat, or whatever other derogatory assumption. I want nothing best for this community, and want nothing more than a strong political process. I find it grossly offensive that a man that teaches this process yet is blatantly attempting to interfere on a clearly partisan basis. I am not opposed to what he has to say, but getting through the childish name calling, and BS unprofessional assessments of elected persons, (agree with that individual or not, at least as a Dr. show some respect for the process. Anyone with any understanding of the process, knows that each party has their own corruption, BS, cheats and liars equally. To keep it short, there are complexities, many and if one truly understands society and the political process understands those subtleties. Dr. Eisenstein chooses to ignore that, and actively using his title, injects himself.
THD wrote:
I'm with LALC..it was fun..and incredibly easy... pushing your buttons for awhile......now it drudgery.

Ahhh, there is the explanation, "pushing your buttons", glad to know it was simply that; I was worried that you actually thought you could refute the statements or substantiate your calls of bigotry.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next