Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Anyone else noticed about Eisenstein, PUC?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:44 am 

forest ave. gump wrote:
Anyone with any understanding of the process, knows that each party has their own corruption, BS, cheats and liars equally. To keep it short, there are complexities, many and if one truly understands society and the political process understands those subtleties. Dr. Eisenstein chooses to ignore that, and actively using his title, injects himself.

We certainly are lucky that a Lake County Democrat suckup posting from some hovel in a failed city undertands all the complexities of society and "the process". No wonder Hammond, Gary, and East Chicago (one in the same, really) are such garden spots.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:44 am 
Banned

forest ave. gump wrote:
Dr. Eisenstein chooses to ignore that, and actively using his title, injects himself.
THD wrote:
I'm with LALC..it was fun..and incredibly easy... pushing your buttons for awhile......now it drudgery.

Ahhh, there is the explanation, "pushing your buttons", glad to know it was simply that; I was worried that you actually thought you could refute the statements or substantiate your calls of bigotry.

What did the professor "inject" himself with? Perhaps you meant "interject"? Keep it simple FAG. It's blatantly obvious that you are one of those who tries to write way above your abilities in an effort to look more clever than you know you really are. You're a Hammond Democratic mope...remember that.
Make no mistake..the ease with which your buttons are pushed is amusing, but in no way negates the fact that you are still wrong on this issue...and that you are still a rabid anti-Semite.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:03 pm 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
forest ave. gump wrote:
Anyone with any understanding of the process, knows that each party has their own corruption, BS, cheats and liars equally. To keep it short, there are complexities, many and if one truly understands society and the political process understands those subtleties. Dr. Eisenstein chooses to ignore that, and actively using his title, injects himself.

We certainly are lucky that a Lake County Democrat suckup posting from some hovel in a failed city understands[sic] all the complexities of society and "the process". No wonder Hammond, Gary, and East Chicago (one in the same, really) are such garden spots.

Is there anything substantive in these comments, or just typical over generalized assumptions and simplified partisan drivel for the sake of being derogatory and degrading? Your comments and connections are illogical, and you fail to address the concrete questions.

THD you are picking fly s*** off of fly paper in your comments. I am wrong on what issue? Please specify that.
Again your calls of bigotry (Anti-Semitism) are patently un-true, and have NOT been substantiated after repeat requests to do so from each of you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:19 pm 
Banned

forest ave. gump wrote:

Is there anything substantive in these comments, or just typical over generalized assumptions and simplified partisan drivel for the sake of being derogatory and degrading? Your comments and connections are illogical, and you fail to address the concrete questions.

THD you are picking fly s*** off of fly paper in your comments. I am wrong on what issue? Please specify that.
Again your calls of bigotry (Anti-Semitism) are patently un-true, and have NOT been substantiated after repeat requests to do so from each of you.

Instead of you making the same post over and over and over....I have an idea. As evidenced by your repetition....you've apparently said all that you have to say. No new material appears to be in the offing. You look silly. How about letting the readers draw their own conclusions at this time?
If you have no hard-on or grudge toward the Professor, and if you are not an anti-Semite...trust the readers to see that. I'm sure you'll be fine.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:41 pm 

THD wrote:
Instead of you making the same post over and over and over....I have an idea. As evidenced by your repetition....you've apparently said all that you have to say. No new material appears to be in the offing. You look silly. How about letting the readers draw their own conclusions at this time?

LOL s*** if that applied to all posters on this Board, many would have very very little to write about.
THD wrote:
If you have no hard-on or grudge toward the Professor, and if you are not an anti-Semite...trust the readers to see that. I'm sure you'll be fine.

You somehow have an issue with grasping details. I DO have a problem with the Professor, not sure how you missed that... And the harder thing for you to grasp is that it has NOTHING to do with race, religion, orientation, et cetera. (Please see previous posts for more detail)

I hear your "Shhhhh, just be quiet, just want this go away", but your suggestion in doing so is terribly hypocritical.
My favorite is this one in which I could post in reply to countless posts of yours.
THD wrote:
JHC "THD"...give it a f***in rest. You drone on and on and on with the same commentary and the same dumb questions. You don't like the guy and you don't like what he has to say.....we get it.
(Originally directed toward me, but oh-so fitting of the author)
Again, why was it that you decided to jump into this issue again with such vitriol, and given that we had no previous communications since 2006... There must be something more there???
I wonder why the second call to just be quiet ?

Oh and Eisenstein is here reading these... I "believe" that was previously illustrated.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:26 pm 

Since the Prof has declined to respond going on quite sometime now... thought this should remain at the forefront as a reminder to the lying hypocrite and fabricator of his own "truth".

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:19 am 

I couldn't agree more F.A.G. You keep the heat on The Moustache-Twirling Evil Professor (me?). You've already worked wonders for Hammond, you Democrat party suckup.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:23 am 

Still waiting... ME (you?)

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
Sheesh F.A.G., what's with the diarrhea of the mouth? You try to NOT sound like a regionhead, but you don't cut it. Just tell me I suck and be done with it. I get the point.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:21 pm 

Since there has been no let down or reverse of actions of Dr. Maurice Moshe Eisenstein and the Mrs.... Bump.

You "suck" is a statement that only scratches the surface. I won't ‘be done with it’ until a response is given. There have been years for this to be acknowledged and or debunked. It predicates all other blogs and posts you make. You still on the radio?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:36 pm 
Banned

forest ave. gump wrote:
I won't ‘be done with it’ until a response is given.

What was the question FAG??

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:20 pm 

Maurice has a new website. The site talks about how his dog attacked another Munster resident's dog. He was unwilling to pay the damages until a garnishment was placed on his wages. Sucks for him!
http://www.mauriceeisenstein.com/default.html

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:38 pm 

It seems that Professor Eisenstein has reverted back to cowering in fear instead of posting on his blog. This election campaign has been filled with things to talk about, yet the self proclaimed "expert" on NWI politics remains silent.
The Nutty Professor wrote:
After a long hiatus, I have decided to return to commenting on Indiana politics and in particular, the comedy that constitutes that effort in Northwest Indiana.
The reason for my departure was personal. The reason for my return is support and encouragement from friends, professional colleagues, public servants, and many, many NWI strangers.I stopped commenting on local events because the usual cast of characters, the tribal chieftains as I have called them, decided to come after my family and me personally. Their attacks against me have always been personal and never about issues; but for the past seven months they have actually not just talked and threatened but have acted to destroy me professionally, personally, and financially.

Chickenshit!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:45 pm 
Banned

fatass wrote:
Chickenshit!

Challenge him to some fisticuffs down at the Hammond Boxing Club...where BTW...they've never heard of your fat ass. Maybe a hot dog or donut eating contest would be more up your alley. Speaking of "up alleys", 60438 seems quite smitten with you.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:04 pm 

THD wrote:
fatass wrote:
Chickenshit!

Challenge him to some fisticuffs down at the Hammond Boxing Club...where BTW...they've never heard of your fat ass. Maybe a hot dog or donut eating contest would be more up your alley. Speaking of "up alleys", 60438 seems quite smitten with you.

Methinks that would be the "back alley"..... :smt005 :smt006

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:18 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next