Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Rich James bashes Erik Krieg, aka "Buzzcut"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:19 pm 

Rich James did a wonderful job showing us why Erik Krieg will lose in his race against Tom O'Donnell for county councilman in today's column. Erik has a blog where he goes by the name of "Buzzcut" and he is one of the biggest tools in local Republican circles. Here's a small sample of the column. Buzzcut has taken quite a few shots at Rich James and as you can see,payback is a bitch. It looks like Rich is going to have a ball making fun of this "birther". I sent Mr. James a link to Erik's blog, so look for more shots in the future. What kind of moron writes blogs saying he is a birther and runs for public office?
http://www.post-trib.com/news/james/2030527,col-james-02xx.article
But then he went a little too far when he said, "Do you ever wonder why Lake County Democrats keep running the same corrupt officials over and over again?"
Oh, man, I'm not sure what he's saying. Does he mean:
A. All Lake County Democratic elected officials are corrupt?
B. Only O'Donnell, the 4th District incumbent, is corrupt?
C. If Republicans controlled county government, there wouldn't be a hint of corruption?
D. If you use the "corrupt" word, you've got a leg up on the opposition?
That one is tough, too. I would phone a friend.

Post subject: Re: Rich James bashes Erik Krieg, aka "Buzzcut"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:39 am 

It seems that Erik Krieg, aka "Buzzcut" really isn't cut out for politics. He can't even respond to Rich Jame's cutting remarks on his own blog. If you can't handle the heat,pal, Get out of the kitchen!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:58 am 

sparks wrote:
If you can't handle the heat,pal, Get out of the kitchen!

take a look in the mirror ....''pal''....

in fact you've now reduced yourself to attacking people who most likely will never post a reply on this forum let alone even visit it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:13 am 

Moby Grape wrote:
sparks wrote:
If you can't handle the heat,pal, Get out of the kitchen!

take a look in the mirror ....''pal''....

in fact you've now reduced yourself to attacking people who most likely will never post a reply on this forum let alone even visit it.

Once again, you've revealed you have no idea what you are talking about,coward. Erik Krieg has been making comments for years as "Buzzcut" after articles on both the Times and the Post-Tribune's websites. He has repeatedly challenged columnists to reply to him on his own blog. He has also admitted that he is a "birther" on his blog. I think it's great that columnists have the chance to call out this idiot now that he is running for public office. Most rational people won't vote for morons who make such idiotic assertions. At least Buzzcut has the guts to attach his real name to his opinions which is more than you're capable of. Scurry back to your hole and write more some bigoted posts,wimp.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:18 am 

krieg is a loose cannon and not representative of the republican party I see. I do think he has many good points however. not all democrats are corrupt politicians but all politicians convicted of corruption are democrats! lesson of the day.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:47 pm 

I guess you gave up on the last post, you never did contribute to it directly, we are still waiting! You like to talk politics but you never like to talk about how you support the crooks you voted for, why is that?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:28 am 

"Buzzcut" is trying to find a way to raise funds for his doomed campaign to become a Lake county councilman. Here is what I had to say when he asked for suggestions about ways to raise money.
This is what I don't understand about you politicians.If you so convinced that you can do a better job than the current officeholder,why don't you use your own money instead of begging for cash like some two bit whore? A councilman in Hammond makes 22K a year. If I was running for councilman, I wouldn't hesitate to spend 5K on my campaign. I would also take a one or two month leave of absence from work so I could work full-time on my campaign.I believe that voters are more likely to trust candidates with tax dollars if they see that those candidates have achieved financial success in their private lives. I continue to crack up when I hear Repubs whining about not winning elections in Lake county. The truth is most Republicans lose because they are too lazy and cheap to run successful campaigns.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:26 am 

sparks wrote:
I believe that voters are more likely to trust candidates with tax dollars if they see that those candidates have achieved financial success in their private lives. I continue to crack up when I hear Repubs whining about not winning elections in Lake county. The truth is most Republicans lose because they are too lazy and cheap to run successful campaigns.

Do any Democrat politicians in LC have private lives? Nope. They kissed the right posteriors, pushed papers around various redundant municipal agencies, and learned to manipulate the brain-dead electorates of Hammond, Gary, and East Chicago.

Most Republicans lose because they recognize the futility of campaigning on platforms beyond passing out tobacco and promising sub-GED level voters the return of their "good union jobs" (ain't gonna happen). Your party is up to its eyeballs in idiots like Steve Fowler and Dave Woerpel who would quickly starve to death if they had to make it outside the Democratic organization. Republicans have careers and businesses that need attention--paying tribute to "the party" is way down on their lists of priorities. I understand that "Buzzcut" is an engineer. He has mental capabilities far beyond what you union gorillas and city goons are used to. A quick glance at the Failing Three versus most communities south of 80/94 is simple proof of that reality.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:55 pm 

sparks wrote:
"Buzzcut" is trying to find a way to raise funds for his doomed campaign to become a Lake county councilman. Here is what I had to say when he asked for suggestions about ways to raise money.
This is what I don't understand about you politicians.If you so convinced that you can do a better job than the current officeholder,why don't you use your own money instead of begging for cash like some two bit whore? A councilman in Hammond makes 22K a year. If I was running for councilman, I wouldn't hesitate to spend 5K on my campaign. I would also take a one or two month leave of absence from work so I could work full-time on my campaign.I believe that voters are more likely to trust candidates with tax dollars if they see that those candidates have achieved financial success in their private lives. I continue to crack up when I hear Repubs whining about not winning elections in Lake county. The truth is most Republicans lose because they are too lazy and cheap to run successful campaigns.

Unless you have ever tried to run for office, you'd know $5,000.00 won't get you very far. And you also have no clue as to how much time he is spending campaigning. Have you ever looked at a campaign finance report and seen where the Dumbocrats get the money for the campaigns they run? Its not from their own pockets.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:28 pm 

sparks wrote:
If I was running for councilman, I wouldn't hesitate to spend 5K on my campaign. I would also take a one or two month leave of absence from work so I could work full-time on my campaign.I believe that voters are more likely to trust candidates with tax dollars if they see that those candidates have achieved financial success in their private lives. I continue to crack up when I hear Repubs whining about not winning elections in Lake county. The truth is most Republicans lose because they are too lazy and cheap to run successful campaigns.

You big, dumb, naive man-child--you really think these guys use their own money for their campaigns? No wonder you exist the way you do, where you do.

Your leaders would pimp their own daughters to keep their taxpayer-funded cars--heck, even some deputy assistant park department guy in Hammond has one--and you think they're going to spend their own money to keep their own jobs? There are approximately 200,000 dim bulbs spread around Hammond, Gary, East Chicago, and Whiting willing to write checks to the Democratic party so some relative can keep a do-nothing job. You'd spend your own money....sure you would. You won't even spring to get your own daughter out of a crummy Hammond school.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:20 pm 

Quote:
Laughing wrote:
Do any Democrat politicians in LC have private lives? Nope. They kissed the right posteriors, pushed papers around various redundant municipal agencies, and learned to manipulate the brain-dead electorates of Hammond, Gary, and East Chicago.

Most Republicans lose because they recognize the futility of campaigning on platforms beyond passing out tobacco and promising sub-GED level voters the return of their "good union jobs" (ain't gonna happen). Your party is up to its eyeballs in idiots like Steve Fowler and Dave Woerpel who would quickly starve to death if they had to make it outside the Democratic organization. Republicans have careers and businesses that need attention--paying tribute to "the party" is way down on their lists of priorities. I understand that "Buzzcut" is an engineer. He has mental capabilities far beyond what you union gorillas and city goons are used to. A quick glance at the Failing Three versus most communities south of 80/94 is simple proof of that reality.

Nicely put, however you are wasting your time. Sparks can't comprehend what you are saying, you know because he's part of the problem. Let's not forget you are dealing with a Husane Obama voter, worse yet one who still thinks he's the answer. Now that you made two undisputable replies he will stop posting and start another ignorant topic.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:49 am 

Buzzcut really bombed in his race. He came in dead last. What really cracks me up is that one of the guys that beat him,Daniel Langmesser, didn't even campaign. The Post ran a story about Langmesser a week or so ago. He has ran for office 28 times and never won. Buzzcut was beat by a twenty eight time loser. Way too funny!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:50 pm 

It seems that Buzzcut has become pretty bitter since his primary loss. He took pictures of some of the yard signs his neighbors displayed in support of Democratic candidates. Then he looked up their names,ages,occupations and speculated on their income. His entire post comes off as a mixture of pettiness mixed with jealousy and paranoia. You can tell he is from the party of family values because he spends his time snooping on his neighbors instead of spending it with his wife and kids. He's definitely not the kind of person we'd want in public office.http://bluecountyredstate.blogspot.com/2010/10/rich-bastards-for-visclosky.html

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:02 am 

sparks wrote:
[b]It seems that Buzzcut has become pretty bitter since his primary loss. He took pictures of some of the yard signs his neighbors displayed in support of Democratic candidates. Then he looked up their names,ages,occupations and speculated on their income. His entire post comes off as a mixture of pettiness mixed with jealousy and paranoia. You can tell he is from the party of family values because he spends his time snooping on his neighbors instead of spending it with his wife and kids. He's definitely not the kind of person we'd want in public office.

....and when you're not stomping your chubby union feet or crying your little ghetto tears over not knowing the names of every poster on this forum, and when you're not out measuring other people's lawns, and when you're not at politcally-themed "crime watch" meetings nibbling at the deli tray and noting who's sitting next to whom, you're not being a snoop, jealous, petty, and paranoid? All this while your daughter moulders in a substandard school system preparing for a life of mediocrity just like Good Ol' Dad enjoys right now....you should clue him in to the concepts of Upper Class Morals and Free Money.

Whatever Buzzcut's shortcomings may be, he is an engineer. Guys like him are too busy conceiving, designing, and building the future to be overly concerned with winning political office in a regressive sewer like Lake County. These folks are a cut above Hammond-bound union apes and politically-connected columnists at high school newspapers whose best bet at maintaing their lifestyles (such as they are) are perpetuating a system that should've died in the 1960's. Sadly, in NWI there are ten Spunks and ten Rich James' for every one Eric Krieg--that explains Hammond, Gary, East Chicago and your dependence on gambling boats and the thriving retail, tobacco, alcohol, and Gentlemen's Club sectors of the economy.

Last edited by LaughingAtLakeCo on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:21 pm 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
Republicans have careers and businesses that need attention--paying tribute to "the party" is way down on their lists of priorities. I understand that "Buzzcut" is an engineer.

With that mentality, no one should complain that the best candidates are not on the ballot.

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)