Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dan Klein Was Responsible For Plasmatronics Loan
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:28 pm 

What I want to know is why the Republican Party would allow disgraced ex-mayor Dan Klein run on their ticket? Make you wonder if one of them as cut a deal with Shelli VanDenburgh because there is no way Klein could beat Shelli.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:21 am 

DK is a typical political scumbag and will never be held accountable, let’s not forget there are still people directly involved in Crown Point politics that are also responsible for this!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:08 am 

Klein's campaign is being funded by Dan Dumezich via the Indianapolis GOP organization.

The local Lake County GOP and Crown Point GOP want no part of Dan Klein.

He disgraced the GOP as mayor. He is currently under investigation and will disgrace his cronies again.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:43 pm 

Public Oversight wrote:
Klein's campaign is being funded by Dan Dumezich via the Indianapolis GOP organization.

Don't they know better or do they just really not want the seat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:25 am 

The Indianapolis GOP want control of the Lake County GOP so they can sell no-contest elections to Democrat candidates and ship the money to Indianapolis - like they used to do under Chabai.

Dumezich is their operative. He could get the governor into trouble with his tactics like Rezko or Abramovich. Dan Klein is their tool.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:55 am 

Public Oversight wrote:
The Indianapolis GOP want control of the Lake County GOP so they can sell no-contest elections to Democrat candidates and ship the money to Indianapolis - like they used to do under Chabai.

Dumezich is their operative. He could get the governor into trouble with his tactics like Rezko or Abramovich. Dan Klein is their tool.

Are any of them real Republicans? Honestly? Who are and where are Indiana's true Republicans?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:33 am 

Curley, Kim Krull and the enemies of Dumezich and Klein were and are legitimate Republicans.

Crap like Klein and Dumezich have to constantly evade hunters who want their horns to treat ED.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:41 pm 
Banned

Public Oversight wrote:
Crap like Klein and Dumezich have to constantly evade hunters who want their horns to treat ED.

You mean RINOs (Republicans In Name Only)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:43 pm 

Dan Klein is denying that he and Plasmatronics are under investigation by the FBI.

He says he spoke to the FBI and they said there was no investigation of him or Plasmatronics.

That is a whopper!

The FBI will always say "The FBI does not comment on investigations" even if Mitch Daniels or Barak Obama calls them.

The telephone number of the Merrillville FBI branch that is conducting the investigation is 219-###-####. Try it and see if that isn't their answer.

The thing that proves Klein is telling a whopper is that the FBI has called people regarding the investigation all over Crown Point.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:47 pm 

That is true. I know several people in Crown Point who have been contacted by the FBI regarding the Plasmatronics investigation.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:40 pm 

Seriously? Why would the FBI even be interested in a loan agreement breached by the lender and subsequently settled between the parties? This obscure message board is the first I've heard the rumor AK and his cheerleaders are spreading around. You would think if anyone would be aware of an FBI "investigation", I'd know before the anonymous "lots of people" you fail to name in Crown Point. Anyone with a personal agenda, say for instance, distraction from the reforming of a government body to get rid of him and his ludicrous conspiracy theories he just won't let go after complete documentation confirming his accusations are false, or an interest in his wife's success in an upcoming election, or loyalty to a paying client of his law practice can cleverly place an unsolicited call to the FBI and disingenuously describe that action as "cooperating with the FBI".

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:56 am 

Linda Decker wrote:
This obscure message board is the first I've heard the rumor AK and his cheerleaders are spreading around. You would think if anyone would be aware of an FBI "investigation", I'd know before the anonymous "lots of people" you fail to name in Crown Point.

For such an obscure message board you sure do take enough interest to respond.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:39 pm 

I have an automated news/blog aggregator program that sends me alerts. I figured if it was silly enough to make me spit coffee on my keyboard, it was silly enough to debunk.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:37 pm 

Linda Decker wrote:
I have an automated news/blog aggregator program that sends me alerts. I figured if it was silly enough to make me spit coffee on my keyboard, it was silly enough to debunk.

Hello pig, I see you are still very proud of yourself, you crook. Why should anyone believe a word you say, I know I don't! Alerts you say, so are you telling us that you get an alert everytime someone makes a post on this pathetic board? There's nothing "silly" about what you did and the money you stole!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:23 am 

Dan Klein is denying that he and Plasmatronics are under investigation by the FBI.

He says he spoke to the FBI and they said there was no investigation of him or Plasmatronics.

That is a whopper!

The FBI will always say "The FBI does not comment on investigations" even if Mitch Daniels or Barak Obama calls them.

The telephone number of the Merrillville FBI branch that is conducting the investigation is 219-###-####. Try it and see if that isn't their answer.

The thing that proves Klein is telling a whopper is that the FBI has called people regarding the investigation all over Crown Point.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next