Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hammond man arrested in domestic terrorist plot!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:26 pm 

I LOVE it.... :smt007

Splorks is getting his hate on hoping everyone forgets his first post where he displayed such ignorance and hatred not even knowing WTF he was talking about, and now he claims that these people were listening to talk radio... :smt005

What a flippin' loon.

Let's see, splorks LIED about the Hammond cops, LIED about Tiger, LIED at the very start of this thread, then he claimed to have a military record which made him a "man to be reckoned with"... :lol:

The lad has ZERO credibilty and is the laughing stock of this board and he doesn't even know it.

I'm ROFLMAO.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:38 pm 

happy jack wrote:
We don't yet know what, if anything, this guy is guilty of, but owning 47 guns and 13,000 rounds of ammunition is not illegal in the least.

....and maybe you need to get your head out of that dark hole. I'll bet this person or any other would not be so "innocent" if they were planning to kill you or your family openly on the internet and after undercover surveillance.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:50 pm 

USMarine wrote:
I LOVE it.... :smt007

Splorks is getting his hate on hoping everyone forgets his first post where he displayed such ignorance and hatred not even knowing WTF he was talking about, and now he claims that these people were listening to talk radio... :smt005

What a flippin' loon.

Let's see, splorks LIED about the Hammond cops, LIED about Tiger, LIED at the very start of this thread, then he claimed to have a military record which made him a "man to be reckoned with"... :lol:

The lad has ZERO credibilty and is the laughing stock of this board and he doesn't even know it.

I'm ROFLMAO.

The hole that the pious hypocrite diggeth for himself, has exponetially deepened.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:54 pm 

Politician's R Liars wrote:
happy jack wrote:
We don't yet know what, if anything, this guy is guilty of, but owning 47 guns and 13,000 rounds of ammunition is not illegal in the least.

....and maybe you need to get your head out of that dark hole. I'll bet this person or any other would not be so "innocent" if they were planning to kill you or your family openly on the internet and after undercover surveillance.

Innocent until proven guilty has been replaced with guilty until proven innocent. As for the firearms in question, some of my acquantainces are gun collectors, who have quite an extensive collection of firearms of antiquity and newer collectables. The late actor, Charlton Heston, had thousands of firearms in his collection, with the accompanying ammunition.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:17 pm 

happy jack wrote:

To the best of my knowledge, Piatek is going to be tried in Detroit, with the operative words being “going to be tried”. That is what we English speakers call the 'future tense' (or some variation thereof - it's been a while since high school). You’ll notice that he hasn’t been tried yet, so neither one of us knows what he is or is not guilty of.
You know, you might not find that dark hole so hard to deal with if you allow some time to give your pupils a chance to adjust to the lack of light.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:22 pm 

Freedom Fighter wrote:

Innocent until proven guilty has been replaced with guilty until proven innocent. As for the firearms in question, some of my acquantainces are gun collectors, who have quite an extensive collection of firearms of antiquity and newer collectables. The late actor, Charlton Heston, had thousands of firearms in his collection, with the accompanying ammunition.

You people are really something... This is NOT about a gun owner or collector, or even just someone who's pissed at the government, hell I'm pissed at the government and own guns. Can you people not look at the undisputable facts and make an obvious decision? This freak and all the rest of them are part of a group who advertises their intent to kill innocent people. This group and this man were recorded by an undercover agent planning their attack. It's no wonder this great country is in such horrible shape, you people are truly ignorant. I’m certain the “government” or FBI agents had nothing better to do than to frame these people and make up lies, just because they collect guns.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:27 pm 

happy jack wrote:

You know, you might not find that dark hole so hard to deal with if you allow some time to give your pupils a chance to adjust to the lack of light.

No thanks, I prefer not to have my head up my azz, but you enjoy the smell!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:30 pm 

Freedom Fighter wrote:

You people are really something... This is NOT about a gun owner or collector, or even just someone who's pissed at the government, hell I'm pissed at the government and own guns. Can you people not look at the undisputable facts and make an obvious decision? This freak and all the rest of them are part of a group who advertises their intent to kill innocent people. This group and this man were recorded by an undercover agent planning their attack. It's no wonder this great country is in such horrible shape, you people are truly ignorant. I’m certain the “government” or FBI agents had nothing better to do than to frame these people and make up lies, just because they collect guns.

I never said that they were innocent – I merely said that they have yet to be proven guilty of anything.
That’s how those of us who manage to keep our heads out of the dark hole choose to reason.
You should try it sometime.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:36 pm 

happy jack wrote:
I never said that they were innocent – I merely said that they have yet to be proven guilty of anything.

Hmm...and that's not having your head up your azz. So which is it then, oh I get it..You need someone else to decide for you after a bullsh!t trial and fancy lawyer work to let you know in your own mind if they are guilty or innocent. I don't need anyone to tell me what I can see and read for myself. I am also not referring to what the FBI is saying, I'm referring to the FACTS and the website these freaks posted on their own behalf. So you go on with your "innocent until proven guilty bullsh!t" I hope that a killer never gets out of jail before his/her trial and murders someone you love.
And what you all have been suggesting is that these freaks are people who like to collect guns, should I quote you on those statements?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:19 pm 

happy jack wrote:

Hmm...and that's not having your head up your azz. So which is it then, oh I get it..You need someone else to decide for you after a bullsh!t trial and fancy lawyer work to let you know in your own mind if they are guilty or innocent. I don't need anyone to tell me what I can see and read for myself. I am also not referring to what the FBI is saying, I'm referring to the FACTS and the website these freaks posted on their own behalf. So you go on with your "innocent until proven guilty bullsh!t" I hope that a killer never gets out of jail before his/her trial and murders someone you love.
And what you all have been suggesting is that these freaks are people who like to collect guns, should I quote you on those statements?

What I wrote was, “they have yet to be proven guilty of anything”. If you find something about that statement that is not factual, please enlighten me and the rest of the forum members.
As to your suggestion that I claimed that these are people who like to collect guns – no, you may not quote me on that, mainly because it is quite impossible to quote someone when that someone never said any such thing.
Hope you’re not afraid of the dark, what with all that time you spend there.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:45 am 

Freedom Fighter wrote:

I think some of the whack-jobs on this board are so brainwashed by listening to dumbasses like Limbaugh and Beck that they are incapable of comprehending simple facts, like this group had one simple goal, to gun down policeman in cold blood.I'm glad there is at least one other poster here isn't afraid to call them on their BS.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:39 am 

sparks wrote:
I think some of the whack-jobs on this board are so brainwashed by listening to dumbasses like Limbaugh and Beck that they are incapable of comprehending simple facts, like this group had one simple goal, to gun down policeman in cold blood.I'm glad there is at least one other poster here isn't afraid to call them on their BS.

Hey Spunk,

You're the fat slob who talks endlessly about taking people to court, keeping their posts on file and getting folks kicked off one chat board or another, measuring lawns, going to meetings....ad nauseum, but you never act and accomplish nothing. If anyone can probably understand the mindset of this guy and his buddies, its you.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:49 am 

happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:

What I wrote was, “they have yet to be proven guilty of anything”. If you find something about that statement that is not factual, please enlighten me and the rest of the forum members.

Precisely the point I have been trying to make.

Think about the story so far. People say that at least some of those accused don't seem like the type. An agent infiltrates the group and years later the grand plan is to call 911, kill whoever responds, then plant a bomb at the funeral? Little is actually a "fact" yet. If the case solely rests on the word of a single agent I think it's a thin case. Could it be the government arrested some less likely to be guilty in hopes they would testify for the prosecution on a plea or immunity?

As I said before so far it only looks like the family members were involved. But until we actually see some kind of evidence it's all just speculation. For all we know the idea for the alleged attack plans could have come from the government agent himself. Ever hear of criminal entrapment? That said if it was an agent's idea in an attempt to shut them down they probably should have told the guy to hit the road at that point but we still don't know the purported progression of events. It is not unheard of for cops to create a sting situation but I have serious problems when a sting involves pushing someone towards committing a criminal act, which may or it may not be the case here.

But this does have me wondering how many other organizations does the government infiltrate. We would like to think it's just bad guys but who really knows?

So show us on their website where they said let's kill anyone? I glanced over it the day the story broke and saw no such thing. And how can you "read about it" and draw a conclusion before the evidence has even been made public? Do you get tomorrow's newspapers today? :lol:

These guys may well be guilty as hell. I don't know and neither do you. If they are guilty then let's throw the book at them. But guilty until proven innocent isn't our criminal system, that's Russia.

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:52 am 

sparks wrote:
I think some of the whack-jobs on this board are so brainwashed by listening to dumbasses like Limbaugh and Beck that they are incapable of comprehending simple facts,

do you realize how stupid you sound?

sparks wrote:
http://nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/article_bd847d52-c4f2-5124-a059-22a1509685c0.html
A Hammond man from the Robertsdale neighborhood was arrested by the FBI and Homeland security early Sunday morning. His group was planning attacks on Arab-Americans. I have two things to say about this. I wonder if he was one of the bigots who post here? The second is YEAH Baby, arrest the pigs who spread hate in our country.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8604

this loser reads a blurb from a breaking story and immediately begins labeling and accusing other posters...

He should be kicked off this forum.

whatya say admin?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:46 am 

Moby Grape wrote:
sparks wrote:
I think some of the whack-jobs on this board are so brainwashed by listening to dumbasses like Limbaugh and Beck that they are incapable of comprehending simple facts,

do you realize how stupid you sound?

sparks wrote:
http://nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/article_bd847d52-c4f2-5124-a059-22a1509685c0.html
A Hammond man from the Robertsdale neighborhood was arrested by the FBI and Homeland security early Sunday morning. His group was planning attacks on Arab-Americans. I have two things to say about this. I wonder if he was one of the bigots who post here? The second is YEAH Baby, arrest the pigs who spread hate in our country.

http://www.northwestindiana.com/discuss ... f=6&t=8604

this loser reads a blurb from a breaking story and immediately begins labeling and accusing other posters...

He should be kicked off this forum.

whatya say admin?

So, simply asking whether it's possible that a member of this group of domestic terrorists is a poster here should be grounds to ban me? I guess in your mind it's OK to spout all kinds of hateful,profane racist garbage but asking questions is grounds to ban posters.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next