Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hammond man arrested in domestic terrorist plot!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:34 am 

sparks wrote:
So, simply asking whether it's possible that a member of this group of domestic terrorists is a poster here should be grounds to ban me? I guess in your mind it's OK to spout all kinds of hateful,profane racist garbage but asking questions is grounds to ban posters.

Gotta agree with you on this one, sparks. Asking questions should not be grounds for banishment from this or any forum, and neither should someone be banned for blatant hypocrisy, inconsistency, or other generally annoying characteristics.
So, not to worry - you're safe on all counts.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:00 pm 

sparks wrote:
So, simply asking whether it's possible that a member of this group of domestic terrorists is a poster here should be grounds to ban me?

simply asking?

WTF?...can't you read?

Quote:

this loser reads a blurb from a breaking story and immediately begins labeling and accusing other posters...

He should be kicked off this forum.

whatya say admin?

sparks wrote:
WTF is wrong with you that you feel the need to post lies about someone you don't know simply because you disagree with their political beliefs?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:44 pm 

sparks wrote:
I'm glad to see we have some common ground here. As more information comes out, it sounds to me like these right wing terrorists are exactly where they belong, behind bars. The guy in Hammond had 47 guns in his apartment along with 13,000 rounds of ammo. Police had to wear hazmat suits to search the place because of all the feces that were on the floor.The steady diet of right-wing hate radio this guy listened turned him into an animal.Too bad Proud Pig doesn't post here anymore. He would have a field day with Mirage on this issue.

I don't see evidence anywhere that right-wing radio played any part whatsoever in this. Perhaps Piatek may have been listening to the hate-filled rhetoric and incitements of violence spewing from the mouth of his president, and was therefore moved to do what he allegedly did.
What say you, sparkles?

• June 14, 2008, 1:29 PM ET
Obama: ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’

By WSJ Staff

Amy Chozick reports on the presidential race from Philadelphia.

Mobster wisdom tells us never to bring a knife to a gun fight. But what does political wisdom say about bringing a gun to a knife fight?
That’s exactly what Barack Obama said he would do to counter Republican attacks “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said at a Philadelphia fundraiser Friday night. “Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:59 pm 

sparks wrote:
I'm glad to see we have some common ground here. As more information comes out, it sounds to me like these right wing terrorists are exactly where they belong, behind bars. The guy in Hammond had 47 guns in his apartment along with 13,000 rounds of ammo. Police had to wear hazmat suits to search the place because of all the feces that were on the floor.The steady diet of right-wing hate radio this guy listened turned him into an animal.Too bad Proud Pig doesn't post here anymore. He would have a field day with Mirage on this issue.

I've not seen this reported yet. First thing that comes to mind is the hazmat "have to" thing. Say what? :roll:

As for right wing radio the ones you are probably referring to seem just as glad as you to see the arrests so you don't know what you're talking about, again. Now there may be a few on shortwave that you regularly monitor for some reason but I don't care to waste my time on them too much. They are as loony as a liberal. I could tune in CNN if I want to hear fantasy tales. :lol:

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:56 am 

Politician's R Liars wrote:
happy jack wrote:
I never said that they were innocent – I merely said that they have yet to be proven guilty of anything.

Hmm...and that's not having your head up your azz. So which is it then, oh I get it..You need someone else to decide for you after a bullsh!t trial and fancy lawyer work to let you know in your own mind if they are guilty or innocent. I don't need anyone to tell me what I can see and read for myself. I am also not referring to what the FBI is saying, I'm referring to the FACTS and the website these freaks posted on their own behalf. So you go on with your "innocent until proven guilty bullsh!t" I hope that a killer never gets out of jail before his/her trial and murders someone you love.
And what you all have been suggesting is that these freaks are people who like to collect guns, should I quote you on those statements?

If this guy is guilty of what he is being charged with, then I’m all for him getting the most severe sentence possible. But I have seen firsthand what the feds will do if they can get away with it, and it’s not pretty. I served on a federal jury on a case which involved ICE/Homeland Security. The defendant was a 21 or 22 year-old single mother who worked in a boutique which sold drug paraphernalia, (bongs, hookahs, roach clips, etc.), and she was the one on the hook, not the owner of the establishment. We all sort of wondered why ICE/Homeland Security would involve themselves in a case as seemingly petty as this. Slowly, it began to become clear what was happening. The owner of the store was placed on the stand, and he had Russian mob written all over him, from the thick accent to the black turtleneck he wore under a sportcoat. To top it off, his name was Boris. When he took the stand, questions began to arise concerning international money laundering and other unsavory things. It became obvious that he was the ultimate target of the investigation, but that the feds didn’t have the evidence necessary to bring charges. So, in their infinite wisdom and compassion, the feds were attempting to terrify this poor girl into testifying against the Russian. It backfired, however, when it became apparent that she was much more scared of the Russian than she was of the feds. While he was on the stand, he was giving her the stinkeye the entire time, and she wouldn’t even look at him. We acquitted her after about only an hour of deliberation, with the only temporary holdout being one juror who questioned one of the more arcane and technical legal aspects of the case.
So, based on what I have heard neighbors say about him, I will not convict Piatek either in my mind or in the court of public opinion until I am satisfied that he is not merely a pawn being squeezed by the feds in order to get the big fish.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:37 pm 

happy jack wrote:
If this guy is guilty of what he is being charged with, then I’m all for him getting the most severe sentence possible. But I have seen firsthand what the feds will do if they can get away with it, and it’s not pretty. I served on a federal jury on a case which involved ICE/Homeland Security. The defendant was a 21 or 22 year-old single mother who worked in a boutique which sold drug paraphernalia, (bongs, hookahs, roach clips, etc.), and she was the one on the hook, not the owner of the establishment. We all sort of wondered why ICE/Homeland Security would involve themselves in a case as seemingly petty as this. Slowly, it began to become clear what was happening. The owner of the store was placed on the stand, and he had Russian mob written all over him, from the thick accent to the black turtleneck he wore under a sportcoat. To top it off, his name was Boris. When he took the stand, questions began to arise concerning international money laundering and other unsavory things. It became obvious that he was the ultimate target of the investigation, but that the feds didn’t have the evidence necessary to bring charges. So, in their infinite wisdom and compassion, the feds were attempting to terrify this poor girl into testifying against the Russian. It backfired, however, when it became apparent that she was much more scared of the Russian than she was of the feds. While he was on the stand, he was giving her the stinkeye the entire time, and she wouldn’t even look at him. We acquitted her after about only an hour of deliberation, with the only temporary holdout being one juror who questioned one of the more arcane and technical legal aspects of the case.
So, based on what I have heard neighbors say about him, I will not convict Piatek either in my mind or in the court of public opinion until I am satisfied that he is not merely a pawn being squeezed by the feds in order to get the big fish.

First this woman as you claim was not on trial in Federal Court for a class A Misdemeanor for selling drug paraphernalia, so if that is all the info you have on that case then you are a liar. Second, this is what the cops do, they use CRIMINALS to get at other CRIMINALS, and so my heart bleeds. These FREAKS, are criminals and if in fact the Feds are using them for the CRIME they committed to get at the "bigger fish" then so be it. You are suggesting this woman was falsely arrested for a crime she did not commit and that IS NOT the case. You are suggesting the cops arrest people falsely for crimes they don't commit to use them to get the bigger fish that they may, however the people involved are still criminals and guilty of the crime in which they were caught doing. Court is for fancy foot work and lawyers to pull the wool over people’s eyes like you. If there is any truth to your little story, all you did was let a CRIMIAL go just because you felt sorry for her. That does NOT make her any less a CRIMINAL. Oh and please explain to me what the Feds got away with that was so wrong, other than doing their job. Oh, I get it you were not the victim so it wasn't important to you. Maybe if this poor single mother was selling drug paraphernalia on your street to your kids it would have changed your bleeding heart for her, or "maybe" you would have made a purchase from her yourself?

Last edited by Politician's R Liars on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:49 pm 

happy jack wrote:

What I wrote was, “they have yet to be proven guilty of anything”. If you find something about that statement that is not factual, please enlighten me and the rest of the forum members.
As to your suggestion that I claimed that these are people who like to collect guns – no, you may not quote me on that, mainly because it is quite impossible to quote someone when that someone never said any such thing.
Hope you’re not afraid of the dark, what with all that time you spend there.[/b]

Quote:
happy jack Post subject: Re: Hammond man arrested in domestic terrorist plot!Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:20 pm

We don't yet know what, if anything, this guy is guilty of, but owning 47 guns and 13,000 rounds of ammunition is not illegal in the least.

Well here's the "Quote" but then again I guess I'm dreaming... Out of all the information available on this arrest and this group, to include their very own web site and statements, all you got is that they like to collect guns and ammo.... I think there is a little more to it and if you could pull your head out of your azz for one second you might have been able to read it for yourself. See with you I don't think you can make any kind of decision. You say this person is not innocent or guilty, yet all you do is defend them as if you are one of them. I prefer using my own mind, by collecting all the FACTS; I'll leave the fancy court room show up to people like you... This man and the rest of them are FREAKS and GUILTY... Fortunately for them and you our system does give them the right to "trial" and in about five years down the road after we all forget about what they have done we'll find out what a lame jury decides after some fancy lawyer work. Fortunately for the rest of us we can thank our hard working Feds and Cops for doing their job and preventing innocent deaths. And to save you the trouble of saying that this Hammond egg is only one person from the group who liked to play army......so what GUILTY!! When you join a group and want to be part of that group and you know they are planning to kill people you are guilty as a group. This Hammond egg was also recorded by the agent (whom I trust more than you and the other white trash) planning the attacks.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:00 pm 

Mirage wrote:

Precisely the point I have been trying to make.

Think about the story so far. People say that at least some of those accused don't seem like the type. An agent infiltrates the group and years later the grand plan is to call 911, kill whoever responds, then plant a bomb at the funeral? Little is actually a "fact" yet. If the case solely rests on the word of a single agent I think it's a thin case. Could it be the government arrested some less likely to be guilty in hopes they would testify for the prosecution on a plea or immunity?

Really Mirage do you believe your own sh!t, oh yeah you do. But then again look where you are from.

You are right, people have said "at least some of those accused don't seem like the type"... hmmm I have a visual story in my head, please play along everyone. I see Mirage on the television, wearing her best Hammond nightgown, smoking a cig with curlers in her hair saying that very same line about the killer who has seven kids buried in his basement and has lived next door to Mirage for 19 years....... "He was such a nice young man, played with all the kids on the block, would go down to the store and buy me cigarettes and a six pack, I can't believe he's a killer. He was top of his class at Hammond High, a quiet boy who kept to himself."

:smt006 What do you think Mirage?

Quote:
"Happy Jack"

Oh, I forgot.....In this vision / story I had, Happy Jack is in the back jumping up and down trying to get on camera with Mirage.. :smt006

Yeah you are totally right, we should believe these freaks over an agent any day.... As I've said in all my other responses, I'm certain the Feds are only picking on these poor "innocent" people and why use CRIMINALS to, as you say "infiltrate" (that's a big word for me), get to the "bigger criminals"..
Mirage please go back to ignoring me, you are way to smart for me..

ps. to Happy Jack... Isn't a jury a form of "public opinion"?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:31 pm 

First this woman as you claim was not on trial in Federal Court for a class A Misdemeanor for selling drug paraphernalia, so if that is all the info you have on that case then you are a liar.

The charges stemmed from selling drug paraphernalia, which is indeed a misdemeanor. However, the items in question had crossed state lines and were thus subject to rules pertaining to interstate commerce which, consequently, kicked it up to the federal level.

If there is any truth to your little story, all you did was let a CRIMIAL go just because you felt sorry for her.

No, I was a participant in allowing a person who committed a very minor infraction to go free, an infraction that she may have not even been aware was an infraction, a person who never would have even been confronted by authorities over such a small matter had her boss not been a scumbag. I saw no reason to ruin a life (two lives, if you count her daughter) because a federal prosecutor was too lazy to thoroughly do his homework and go after the right person.

Oh and please explain to me what the Feds got away with that was so wrong, other than doing their job.

The feds didn’t get away with anything – as I said, she was acquitted. What the feds attempted to get away with, however, was pulling the wool over the eyes of a jury and conning them into believing that putting this girl away for crimes committed by her boss would constitute some rational form of justice.

… if you could pull your head out of your azz for one second …

Your anger seems to me to be grossly out of proportion to the subject matter of this discussion. And your unhealthy fascination with my ass, while apparently quite normal to you, is a bit unsettling to me.
Whatever did your parents do to you, anyway?

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:07 pm 

What do you think Mirage?

I think you need to leave the drugs alone.

Never mind there is a clear difference between actually having bodies buried in the basement and what so far is just 1 man's accusation that someone intended to phone 911. Are you claiming you have some kind of irrefutable proof that nobody else apparently has?

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:30 pm 

happy jack wrote:
The charges stemmed from selling drug paraphernalia, which is indeed a misdemeanor. However, the items in question had crossed state lines and were thus subject to rules pertaining to interstate commerce which, consequently, kicked it up to the federal level.

The plot thickens.... I suspect there is yet much more to this story.. Please if you will provide some detailed information about the case.. It just so happens that I have the resources to look into the case and will then find out the "whole" truth. But the real topic here is the freaks that planned to kill cops and their families...

happy jack wrote:
No, I was a participant in allowing a person who committed a very minor infraction to go free, an infraction that she may have not even been aware was an infraction, a person who never would have even been confronted by authorities over such a small matter had her boss not been a scumbag. I saw no reason to ruin a life (two lives, if you count her daughter) because a federal prosecutor was too lazy to thoroughly do his homework and go after the right person.

Oh please don't be shy, you can take the credit for letting a CRIMINAL go free. And an infraction is something like speeding or running a red light.. This "innocent girl" committed a FELONY in order for it to be in Federal Court.... So let's not get confused here... as I said please provide the details in the case so I can get back to everyone with the "whole story"..

happy jack wrote:
The feds didn’t get away with anything – as I said, she was acquitted. What the feds attempted to get away with, however, was pulling the wool over the eyes of a jury and conning them into believing that putting this girl away for crimes committed by her boss would constitute some rational form of justice.

What a shame you feel this way about a CRIMINAL just because there are bigger criminals involved.. As I said, perhaps you might not have felt this way if your children were victims, or if this "innocent girl" was selling drugs on your block.

happy jack wrote:
Your anger seems to me to be grossly out of proportion to the subject matter of this discussion. And your unhealthy fascination with my ass, while apparently quite normal to you, is a bit unsettling to me.
Whatever did your parents do to you, anyway?

This doesn't surprise me at all.. See when people like you can't defend your stance you resort to these types of suggestions.. Why must I be a miserable person who was abused as a child just because I don't sleep with criminals and killers like you.. Yes I'm angry, angry because people like these are not dealt with the way they should be... Angry because this country is falling apart, largely to blame on bleeding hearts like you, and just plain ignorance. I don't see how I can be "grossly out of proportion to the subject matter", after all we are talking about a group of killers who were planning to murder innocent police and their families in a violent cowardice attack... (keeping in mind that you and Mirage believe them to be gun collectors and innocent, even though there is no evidence to support such innocence)

I wonder however why you fail to directly answer a good majority of the questions I posted and also why you provide no proof of their innocence.. When I say they are guilty I'm not just talking about what the Feds are suggesting, I'm talking about what this group themselves have said and posted all over the internet...

Hey Happy Jack, what did you think about my little visual news story with you and Mirage? Got to admit it was pretty damn funny...

"He always seemed like a nice young man"..

Last edited by Politician's R Liars on Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:39 pm 

Mirage wrote:
What do you think Mirage?

I think you need to leave the drugs alone.

Never mind there is a clear difference between actually having bodies buried in the basement and what so far is just 1 man's accusation that someone intended to phone 911. Are you claiming you have some kind of irrefutable proof that nobody else apparently has?

Mirage what planet do you live on, oh I forgot planet Hammond. Mirage I think you missed the point about the bodies, I was making fun of you Mirage, I was making fun because of your comment about ... ah never mind it went right over your head, no surprise there. Mirage I think I'm going to go have a talk with my 7 year old, it's much easier. bye..
Oh and the proof, it's all over the internet, this group bragged about it, and yes as I've already said I trust the ONE SINGAL word of the agent involved over these freaks, along with the hard recorded evidence that he has. I think I’ve made my point very clear here, there is really nothing more to say.
:smt006

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:57 pm 

.. It just so happens that I have the resources to look into the case and will then find out the "whole" truth.

Do that, and get back to me.
Incidentally, the U.S. Marshals who were charged with escorting the jury to and from the courtroom told us that they were glad that we acquitted her because they felt she was being bullied for no good reason. If you wish to label the U.S. Marshals as ‘bleeding-heart types’, be my guest.

But the real topic here is the freaks that planned to kill cops and their families...
I don't see how I can be "grossly out of proportion to the subject matter", after all we are talking about a group of killers who were planning to murder innocent police and their families in a violent cowardice attack...

Yes, that is the topic and, as I said, if they are found guilty, they should be dealt with as severely as the law allows. What would you like me to do – kill them myself before they even go to trial?

Hey Happy Jack, what did you think about my little visual news story with you and Mirage? Got to admit it was pretty damn funny...

I have to admit no such thing, but I will say that you are nearly as clever as sparks believes himself to be. Take that however you wish.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:19 pm 

happy jack wrote:
Do that, and get back to me.

I will, however as I asked please provide some details (name of criminal you let go, date, location, name of store.) since you have "first hand knowledge" and it is public record since the trial is over. I will then research the FACTS in the charges and get back with everyone.

happy jack wrote:
Yes, that is the topic and, as I said, if they are found guilty, they should be dealt with as severely as the law allows. What would you like me to do – kill them myself before they even go to trial?

Not at all, however don't come out here and defend them as if they were "guns collectors" framed by the Feds as you have suggested more than once.

happy jack wrote:
I have to admit no such thing, but I will say that you are nearly as clever as sparks believes himself to be. Take that however you wish.

I am clever.... :) you also would not admit to saying these freaks are gun collectors and I proved that one also.. I really don't see how it is that abnormal to feel the way I feel about white trailer trash freaks who plot to kill innocent people.. I guess I am the screwed up one?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:35 pm 

I will, however as I asked please provide some details (name of criminal you let go, date, location, name of store.) since you have "first hand knowledge" and it is public record since the trial is over. I will then research the FACTS in the charges and get back with everyone.

The case was in 2007 or 2008 – don’t quite recall, nor do I recall the girl’s name. The establishment was a combination head shop/bridal supplies store on Indianapolis Blvd. in Hammond.

Not at all, however don't come out here and defend them as if they were "guns collectors" framed by the Feds as you have suggested more than once.I am clever.... you also would not admit to saying these freaks are gun collectors and I proved that one also.. I really don't see how it is that abnormal to feel the way I feel about white trailer trash freaks who plot to kill innocent people.

I did not say that they were gun collectors even once, much less more than once.

I guess I am the screwed up one

Yes, that is correct.

Barack Obama

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next