Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hammond man arrested in domestic terrorist plot!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:36 pm 

Politician's R Liars wrote:

ps. to Happy Jack... Isn't a jury a form of "public opinion"?

No.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:59 pm 

happy jack wrote:
The case was in 2007 or 2008 – don’t quite recall, nor do I recall the girl’s name. The establishment was a combination head shop/bridal supplies store on Indianapolis Blvd. in Hammond.

So in other words you don't know sh!t and you are a liar... Case closed.

happy jack wrote:
I did not say that they were gun collectors even once, much less more than once.

happy jack Post subject: Re: Hammond man arrested in domestic terrorist plot!Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:20 pm

We don't yet know what, if anything, this guy is guilty of, but owning 47 guns and 13,000 rounds of ammunition is not illegal in the least

It would seem to me you did post it... Unless you want to play the "word game".. Maybe you just meant something else by the statement above. So in plain words then what exactly do you claim they are, since they are innocent and were setup by the Feds?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:03 pm 

happy jack wrote:

No.

Really, so a jury would not be a public opinion based on the evidence presented to them? Please rather than just a simple "no" educate me then.

—Idiom
5.the jury is (still) out, a decision, determination, or opinion has yet to be rendered: The jury is still out on the President's performance.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:36 pm 

happy jack wrote:
The case was in 2007 or 2008 – don’t quite recall, nor do I recall the girl’s name. The establishment was a combination head shop/bridal supplies store on Indianapolis Blvd. in Hammond.

So in other words you don't know sh!t and you are a liar... Case closed.

happy jack wrote:
I did not say that they were gun collectors even once, much less more than once.

happy jack Post subject: Re: Hammond man arrested in domestic terrorist plot!Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:20 pm

We don't yet know what, if anything, this guy is guilty of, but owning 47 guns and 13,000 rounds of ammunition is not illegal in the least

It would seem to me you did post it... Unless you want to play the "word game".. Maybe you just meant something else by the statement above. So in plain words then what exactly do you claim they are, since they are innocent and were setup by the Feds?

No, I'm not a liar. I am honest enough to admit when I don't know something for a fact, which is the case here. Rather than make something up out of thin air (as you have done in 'quoting' me), I will simply say, "I don't know."
And no, I never said that they were merely gun collectors. I said that the fact that they own a given quantity of guns is not in and of itself a crime. It helps to read another person's post before making some ridiculous and entirely incorrect response to it. Try it some time.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:37 pm 

happy jack wrote:

No.

Really, so a jury would not be a public opinion based on the evidence presented to them? Please rather than just a simple "no" educate me then.

—Idiom
5.the jury is (still) out, a decision, determination, or opinion has yet to be rendered: The jury is still out on the President's performance.

Jesus H.
And you accuse me of playing the 'word game'.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:06 pm 

It would appear this conversation is over... :smt006

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:38 am 

It would appear this conversation is over... :smt006

Congratulations.
It's a sign of maturity and personal progress to be able to admit you're wrong.
Good to see you're evolving.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:58 am 

If I didn't know better I'd think some whackjobs were trying to steal away my Constitutionally guaranteed right to have a well stocked weapons cache to defend myself from corrupt government. :dontknow:

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:46 am 

So in plain words then what exactly do you claim they are, since they are innocent and were setup by the Feds?[/color]

And I said that exactly when?

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:59 am 

Here's a glimpse into the life of a right-wing whack job. He's quite the tough guy, threatening his girlfriend and making plans to murder any cop who pulls him over.
http://www.post-trib.com/news/2144109,new-piatek0407.article
The woman, who asked not to be identified, said she and Thomas Piatek, 46, of Hammond, would often go to the movies together. They drove his truck one night in February, and he pulled out a gun he kept behind his seat.
"He told me he had to keep it hidden in case he ever got pulled over from a police officer," the woman said, leading her to think the gun wasn't registered.
Piatek then started putting bullets into the gun, and as he did so, he started talking.
"He told me if I ever left him, he would kill me," she said.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:05 am 

sparks wrote:
Here's a glimpse into the life of a right-wing whack job. He's quite the tough guy, threatening his girlfriend and making plans to murder any cop who pulls him over.
http://www.post-trib.com/news/2144109,new-piatek0407.article
The woman, who asked not to be identified, said she and Thomas Piatek, 46, of Hammond, would often go to the movies together. They drove his truck one night in February, and he pulled out a gun he kept behind his seat.
"He told me he had to keep it hidden in case he ever got pulled over from a police officer," the woman said, leading her to think the gun wasn't registered.
Piatek then started putting bullets into the gun, and as he did so, he started talking.
"He told me if I ever left him, he would kill me," she said.

What became a breaking point for the woman, though, was that he was gone every weekend and some weeknights. She left him a voice mail message while he was in Michigan one weekend saying their relationship was over. He never said anything about the message, though, and they continued to see each other until he was arrested, the woman said.

She couldn't have been to worried about it since this was after she filed an information report about this singular incident.

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:04 am 

sparks wrote:
He's quite the tough guy, threatening his girlfriend ...

The way I understand it, he started out bullying women on forum boards, and it escalated to the point where he is today.
Sound like anyone you know, sparkles?
You should probably monitor yourself closely - it would be a tragedy for you to end up like him.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:59 am 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:03 am 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:06 am 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next