Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should tax protesters lose their government checks?
Yes, make them work 91%  91%  [ 10 ]
No, I like supporting people who won't work 9%  9%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 11
 Post subject: Re: Portroit of a fat troll.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:14 am 

THD wrote:
Chairman Mao wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:

Your attacks on me show what a pathetic person YOU are. :roll:
I have just as much of a right to free speech as anyone, and that includes a right to protest. BTW, I was in Crown Point on business. The protest was just the "icing on the cake".

FTR, you sure have your hands out for the FREE College Bound money. :roll:
I PAID into Social Security. :shock:

Well you can't be too disabled out there hollering and waving your little sign around. Perhaps it's a mental disability.

Chairman "Let's put politics aside" Douchebag.....what an angry and bitter little commie.

Indeed.

The funny part is that splorks started this thread as a not so subtle attempt to make it about Tiger but he doesn't have the courage to come out and do it directly.

Such a cowardly fat little sh!t is our splorks......... :smt005 :smt006

Post subject: Re: Portroit of an angry Teabagger.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:03 am 

it never ceases to amaze me that these liberals will piss, bitch and moan about people who have worked all their lives and are collecting the retirement and Social Security they paid into for probably 40+ years yet won't make a sound about 3rd 4th or even 5th generation welfare parasites who are able bodied yoots sitting outside the corner liquor store all day trying to convert food stamps into crack hits...

''free money''

right sparks?

Now please explain sparks,... in your own words,... what ''free money'' is?

if you can.

This should be hilarious folks!

big difference between retirees and lazy fatass wards of the government ...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:28 pm 

sparks wrote:
On page 4 of today's Post-Tribune, there is a story about yesterday's "Tea Party" rally in Crown Point. I could not believe my eyes when I saw the picture of Mary Ellen Slazyk holding a sign that says "FIX 2010,REPEAT 1776 ! It is quite an unflatterring photo,even for Mary Ellen. She has a snarl that matches the pit bulls she owns. I guess when she was making her sign, she forget about the fact that the government she is protesting pays her monthly for being disabled. If her dream came true, the checks would stop and she'd have to work like the rest of us. Here's the story from the Post. Check out the "comments". http://www.post-trib.com/news/lake/2164964,new-lcteaparty0416.article

I'm a bit divided on this one... I agree 100% with the point I think you are trying to make.. However knowing that you are an Obama supporter yourself I really can't understand you. Obama is all about taking hard working American's money and giving to the people you are describing.
With all differences aside I can't disagree with you here... I do not however disagree with the group as a whole and the position they hold, just the ones in the group like you describe. There are far too many people getting a government check who DO NOT deserve one!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:11 pm 

As you can see, I was sitting in a chair. I was definately not running around, marching, or waving a sign. My doctor told me that morning, that the only way he would clear me to go to the rally, is if I sat in a chair.

Just because I am disabled, does not mean that I have no right to excersize my right to free speech, and protest what I think is wrong with my government. I am a citizen who pays property taxes, income taxes, and all the other taxes that are on most people's list. I want accountability and prudent use of my tax dollars, and not the crap I see going on now.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:49 am 

Tiger1 wrote:
As you can see, I was sitting in a chair. I was definately not running around, marching, or waving a sign. My doctor told me that morning, that the only way he would clear me to go to the rally, is if I sat in a chair.

Well there Tiger, I don't know the history of your injury or disability, so I guess I can't make comment about you specifically. However I know 98% of the time it's bullsh!t and people use this as an excuse not to work and suck off the system, it's the biggest scam in the book. I understand what the Tea Party stands for and agree for the most part, so I am not commenting on them as a group.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:16 am 

Last edited by Politician's R Liars on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:41 am 

sparks wrote:
On page 4 of today's Post-Tribune, there is a story about yesterday's "Tea Party" rally in Crown Point. I could not believe my eyes when I saw the picture of Mary Ellen Slazyk holding a sign that says "FIX 2010,REPEAT 1776 ! It is quite an unflatterring photo,even for Mary Ellen.

Have you ever taken a good look at a picture of yourself? You are the stereotypical, obese region rat who whines about health care, but can't seem to push himself far enough away from the Old Country Buffet smorgasbord to even begin to get a grasp on his weight problem. How you've managed to avoid the other two staple vices of LC (alcohol and tobacco), I'll never know, but that gut hanging over your beltline more than makes up for it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:01 am 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
sparks wrote:
On page 4 of today's Post-Tribune, there is a story about yesterday's "Tea Party" rally in Crown Point. I could not believe my eyes when I saw the picture of Mary Ellen Slazyk holding a sign that says "FIX 2010,REPEAT 1776 ! It is quite an unflatterring photo,even for Mary Ellen.

Have you ever taken a good look at a picture of yourself? You are the stereotypical, obese region rat who whines about health care, but can't seem to push himself far enough away from the Old Country Buffet smorgasbord to even begin to get a grasp on his weight problem. How you've managed to avoid the other two staple vices of LC (alcohol and tobacco), I'll never know, but that gut hanging over your beltline more than makes up for it.

+1

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:20 pm 

Why does Sparkie support legislative entitlements but then blast almost anybody who would dare collect those entitlements?

He's screwed because if he says he opposes all these entitlements he's in agreement with half the tea party movement agenda, yet he blasts them for standing up for themselves just like a good union protester would for more money.

:smt023

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:46 am 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
sparks wrote:

Quite so. But he braggeth much about his presence at counter demonstrations, and union demonstrations in opposition to non-union employee's and companies. Typical union hack. No one is allowed employment unless they are in a union. Typical liberal. He also demandeth a free pass for his free speech, while crucifying those who express their free speech rights on matters that he doth not agree.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:38 am 

A+

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:

Post subject: Splorks is an angry Teabagger.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:38 am 

splorks wrote:
. Here's the story from the Post. Check out the "comments". http://www.post-trib.com/news/lake/2164964,new-lcteaparty0416.article

Indeed I did.... :smt005

And I kept reporting the comment made by splorks until it was removed.

You're welcome..... :smt006

Moby Grape wrote:

Post subject: Re: Splorks is an angry Teabagger.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:41 am 

USMarine wrote:
splorks wrote:
. Here's the story from the Post. Check out the "comments". http://www.post-trib.com/news/lake/2164964,new-lcteaparty0416.article

Indeed I did.... :smt005

You're welcome..... :smt006

Moby Grape wrote:

Hey Marine ! 8)

Post subject: Re: Splorks is an angry Teabagger.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:41 am 

USMarine wrote:

Just like old times at the old nwi forum.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:00 am 

Tiger1 wrote:
Hey Marine !

At your service, Ma'am...Image

Chairman Mao wrote:
USMarine wrote:

Just like old times at the old nwi forum.

Not even remotely close but thanks for playing..!!!!!

:smt003 :smt006

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next