Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Visclosky Sign Blitz!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:04 am 

sparks wrote:
During a recession, governments increase spending to stimulate the economy. Anyone who believes that the President and Congress shouldn't have enacted a stimulus plan is so clueless that their opinion is not worth listening to. You don't even know that the bank bailout was Bush's plan, not Obama's. Exactly the kind of thing I'd expect from a secretary/administrative ASSistant

DUMBO spent a trillion dollars and unemployment is STILL going up because he spent it on worthless people who don't giveashit and don't want to work.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:09 am 

Moby Grape wrote:
sparks wrote:
During a recession, governments increase spending to stimulate the economy. Anyone who believes that the President and Congress shouldn't have enacted a stimulus plan is so clueless that their opinion is not worth listening to. You don't even know that the bank bailout was Bush's plan, not Obama's. Exactly the kind of thing I'd expect from a secretary/administrative ASSistant

DUMBO spent a trillion dollars and unemployment is STILL going up because he spent it on worthless people who don't giveashit and don't want to work.

Thanks for taking the time to make such an insightful response. Can you post a link showing where you found the information about how the trillion dollars was spent? I'd like to be just as informed as you are.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:28 am 

sparks wrote:
Can you post a link showing where you found the information about how the trillion dollars was spent? I'd like to be just as informed as you are.

you can start here with these ''informed voters''

Because you're just like these women sparks....you have absolutely no idea where the money comes from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKb78kJhaMw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:13 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
sparks wrote:
Can you post a link showing where you found the information about how the trillion dollars was spent? I'd like to be just as informed as you are.

Because you're just like these women sparks....you have absolutely no idea where the money comes from.

You actually believe Rush Limbaugh is a credible source? A bloated drug addict who makes hundreds of millions every year selling out Americans by schilling for billionaires who want to outsource our jobs and pollute our environment? Don't waste your time trying to find any links to back up your idiotic opinions, because I don't think you're smart enough to find your own a$$.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:27 pm 

Sparkie you must work at being stupid because I refuse to believe God would intentionally create someone so stupid. You are truely beyond hope.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:34 am 

sparks wrote:

sparks wrote:
You actually believe Rush Limbaugh is a credible source?

Rush Limbaugh?...I think you need to rethink this one sparks. I know you're not THAT dumb that you can't tell the difference between Rush Limbaugh and a news radio reporter from WJR News Radio in Michigan.

I say this because this audio clip is from WJR News Radio in Michigan.

This reporter is interviewing the people standing in line who waiting for ''Free Obama Money''.

again sparks, this is a reporter from WJR News Radio in Michigan.

The people in line are explaining where Obama gets the money..it's ''why they voted for him'' they say.

all Limbaugh did was provide a link because the lame stream media won't.

There is a couple of more clips of these idiots waiting for this money. AND THROUGH ALL OF THEM, NOT ONE OF THESE FREELOADERS CAN SAY WHERE THIS MONEY COMES FROM. Just like you.

So listen to the full clip and try to comment again sparks...and this time without the tired worn out hiding behind a screen name bullshit you always provide when you can't honestly discuss the issues.

Like explaining where the stimulus money comes from.

I don't understand why you refuse to say it sparks...where DOES all the stimulus money comes from?

are you too chicken? or too stupid?...