Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Visclosky Sign Blitz!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:28 pm 

sparks wrote:
Bush's bailout of the banks,insurance companies and auto companies ended up costing right about $50 billion dollars or about $166 per citizen, assuming a population of 300 million people. It amazes me that people like you make posts on public message boards and don't have a clue what you are talking about. If I were you, I'd keep my identity hidden so people don't find out how stupid you are.

Hey Portly One,

You yourself said that once any money is in the government's hands, its theirs to do with what they wish. Why break things down on a per citizen basis? On top of that, you're always the first guy to say you're willing to step up and pay another $100/year so that Fowler can keep his car, another $100/year so the Jailman can keep his family employed, etc., etc.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:43 am 

bert68 wrote:
I try to live my life with as little dependency on government as possible. I am at least smart enough not to believe in "free money". Then again I don't claim to have those "upper class morals" so what do I know.

Bert, I'd really be interested to hear how you live your life without being dependent on government.How about telling us some of the things that you accomplish in your normal day besides beating off that don't require government assistance?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:55 am 

Image wrote:
I'd really be interested to hear how you live your life without being dependent on government.How about telling us some of the things that you accomplish in your normal day besides beating off that don't require government assistance?

that's rich coming from a ''drone'' who can't even wipe his own ass without being told how to do it...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:13 am 

Moby Grape wrote:
Image wrote:
I'd really be interested to hear how you live your life without being dependent on government.How about telling us some of the things that you accomplish in your normal day besides beating off that don't require government assistance?

that's rich coming from a ''drone'' who can't even wipe his own ass without being told how to do it...

Really? Why don't we meet at the Hammond Boxing club and you can insult me to my face? Then we could put on some gloves and I could get a nice workout and wipe the ring with your ass.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:19 am 

sparks wrote:
Why don't we meet at the Hammond Boxing club

why?..is the gun range closed today?

sparks wrote:
and you can insult me to my face

sure...but that would be kind of difficult since it's permanently attached to the mayors backside don't ya think?

LOL!!

I say we meet at Chuckie Cheese and see who can negotiate the kids maze without getting stuck in something?

What is it with you?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:53 am 

Moby Grape wrote:
sparks wrote:
Why don't we meet at the Hammond Boxing club

why?..is the gun range closed today?
Because I couldn't legally kick your ass there.
sparks wrote:
and you can insult me to my face

sure...but that would be kind of difficult since it's permanently attached to the mayors backside don't ya think?LOL!!
I say we meet at Chuckie Cheese and see who can negotiate the kids maze without getting stuck in something?
What is it with you?

The truth is you are nothing more than a scared little man who spews out hate on the internet from the safety of his home. If you were ever confronted with a real threat to you or your family, I'm sure you would break down and cry like a little girl. I enjoy exposing the truth about wimps like you. Have a nice day there, pal.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:04 am 

sparks wrote:
Why don't we meet at the Hammond Boxing club and you can insult me to my face? Then we could put on some gloves and I could get a nice workout and wipe the ring with your ass.

Hah!! Hey Holster Sniffer,

Based on your past little-girl whining, if someone even looked at you wrong, you'd threaten to sue them....of course you'd never act on it.

Moby Grape wrote:
say we meet at Chuckie Cheese and see who can negotiate the kids maze without getting stuck in something?

Now THAT'S funny, Holster Sniffer. I don't care who you are!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:10 am 
Banned

sparks wrote:
Then we could put on some gloves and I could get a nice workout and wipe the ring with your ass.

The last good workout this obese pig had was at the dessert line in the Old Country Buffet. If this guy set foot in a boxing ring..that abused, enlarged, atrophied, fat-streaked, donut-clogged ball of mush also known as the diseased heart of an exceedingly fat & incredibly angry slob....would throw in the towel once and for all.
Code Blue--hammond boxing club

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:27 pm 

sparks wrote:
bert68 wrote:
I try to live my life with as little dependency on government as possible. I am at least smart enough not to believe in "free money". Then again I don't claim to have those "upper class morals" so what do I know.

Bert, I'd really be interested to hear how you live your life without being dependent on government.How about telling us some of the things that you accomplish in your normal day besides beating off that don't require government assistance?

Sparks you are one stupid asswipe. Go put up some more signs and think your making a difference. Are you truly that feeble minded? I'm starting to think all those electrician jokes I've heard are true.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:01 am 

THD wrote:
sparks wrote:
Then we could put on some gloves and I could get a nice workout and wipe the ring with your ass.

The last good workout this obese pig had was at the dessert line in the Old Country Buffet. If this guy set foot in a boxing ring..that abused, enlarged, atrophied, fat-streaked, donut-clogged ball of mush also known as the diseased heart of an exceedingly fat & incredibly angry slob....would throw in the towel once and for all.
THIS is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. +1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:04 am 

Splakes...you have a knack for backing losers...
Quote:
Visclosky votes against tax cut

U.S. Rep. Pete Visclosky split with his fellow Democrats on Thursday in voting against a middle-class tax break.

The 1st District representative was among 188 votes against a bill that would extend tax cuts for the middle class, but that some lawmakers are calling political theater.

The tax cuts were enacted under President George W. Bush, and are set to expire at the end of this year.

The bill passed Thursday, with 234 votes, would extend the tax breaks only for individuals making less than $200,000, and for families making less than $250,000, but would let cuts for the wealthy expire.

Visclosky was one of 20 Democrats on Thursday to oppose the extension.

"I voted in favor of the resolution recommended by the bipartisan House Committee on Standards of Official Conduct," Visclosky wrote in an e-mail to The Times. "I appreciate the thorough, fair, and deliberate work of the Committee, which should be respected to ensure the integrity of the entire body of Congress.

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/jasp ... b0d59.html

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:31 pm 

Here is what Rep. Visclosky said regarding his vote against extending the Bush tax cuts. I agree with him 100%. The country cannot afford to extend the tax cuts unless spending is cut. If more of our Congressman had the guts to be honest with the American people and do what is right, the country would be much better off.
Rep. Pete Visclosky wrote:
"Yesterday I voted not to add $1.5 trillion to our $13.8 trillion dollar national debt. I have long told the residents of Indiana's First District, who understand what it means to balance a checkbook, that I will not irresponsibly promise them tax cuts without paying for them by either cutting spending or raising additional revenue. The legislation voted on yesterday does neither.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:09 am 

sparks wrote:
Here is what Rep. Visclosky said regarding his vote against extending the Bush tax cuts. I agree with him 100%. The country cannot afford to extend the tax cuts unless spending is cut. If more of our Congressman had the guts to be honest with the American people and do what is right, the country would be much better off.
All this guy has done is to side with the Tax 'n Spend DumboCrats, raised taxes, and all during the worst recession in our history. Congress wouldn't have to cut THAT much spending if NObama hadn't bailed out all the foreign banks, and started a failed stimulus plan. Not to mention that NObamaCare plan...way to fall in line, Sprinkles (the failed puppet).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:24 am 

LoisLane wrote:
sparks wrote:
All this guy has done is to side with the Tax 'n Spend DumboCrats, raised taxes, and all during the worst recession in our history. Congress wouldn't have to cut THAT much spending if NObama hadn't bailed out all the foreign banks, and started a failed stimulus plan. Not to mention that NObamaCare plan...way to fall in line, Sprinkles (the failed puppet).

During a recession, governments increase spending to stimulate the economy. Anyone who believes that the President and Congress shouldn't have enacted a stimulus plan is so clueless that their opinion is not worth listening to. You don't even know that the bank bailout was Bush's plan, not Obama's. Exactly the kind of thing I'd expect from a secretary/administrative ASSistant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:54 am 

sparks wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
sparks wrote:

During a recession, governments increase spending to stimulate the economy. Anyone who believes that the President and Congress shouldn't have enacted a stimulus plan is so clueless that their opinion is not worth listening to. You don't even know that the bank bailout was Bush's plan, not Obama's. Exactly the kind of thing I'd expect from a secretary/administrative ASSistant
Hey Stupid...do you ever read what you write? You talk from both sides of your fat face...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next