Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Visclosky Sign Blitz!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:11 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
http://andrewgbiggs.blogspot.com/2010_06_01_archive.html
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2010/ ... l-Security

Chairman Mao wrote:
Because it's a not news. It's made up BS by some blogger with no credentials.

Here it is right out of her mouth...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4A6AIOwZGg

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:55 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
http://andrewgbiggs.blogspot.com/2010_06_01_archive.html
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2010/ ... l-Security

Chairman Mao wrote:
Because it's a not news. It's made up BS by some blogger with no credentials.

Here it is right out of her mouth...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4A6AIOwZGg

The seniors in Nevada don't regard dismantling Social Security as made up BS. Harry Reid will retain his seat because of Angle's extremist viewpoints.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4xfGQd-r-U&NR=1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:18 am 

Nothing wrong with Mark Leyva. He's sincere and tells the facts. Plus he has many good answers. We need more down to earth people controlling our country. To clear up this Washington mess the voters are going to make that change or if they don't, God help us.
The amount of bail out money alone places a $43,000 tax on every citizen including any babies born today. Where is all this money they are spending, coming from? It amazes me

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:24 am 

newsflashkid wrote:
Nothing wrong with Mark Leyva. He's sincere and tells the facts. Plus he has many good answers. We need more down to earth people controlling our country. To clear up this Washington mess the voters are going to make that change or if they don't, God help us.
The amount of bail out money alone places a $43,000 tax on every citizen including any babies born today. Where is all this money they are spending, coming from? It amazes me

Bush's bailout of the banks,insurance companies and auto companies ended up costing right about $50 billion dollars or about $166 per citizen, assuming a population of 300 million people. It amazes me that people like you make posts on public message boards and don't have a clue what you are talking about. If I were you, I'd keep my identity hidden so people don't find out how stupid you are.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/01/business/01tarp.html?_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rssAt the White House on Thursday, the Treasury secretary, Timothy F. Geithner, briefed President Obama about A.I.G. and about the broader outlook for the expiring rescue program, putting the projected losses at less than $50 billion, at most.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:28 am 

sparks wrote:
newsflashkid wrote:

Bush's bailout of the banks,insurance companies and auto companies ended up costing right about $50 billion dollars or about $166 per citizen, assuming a population of 300 million people. It amazes me that people like you make posts on public message boards and don't have a clue what you are talking about. If I were you, I'd keep my identity hidden so people don't find out how stupid you are.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/01/business/01tarp.html?_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rssAt the White House on Thursday, the Treasury secretary, Timothy F. Geithner, briefed President Obama about A.I.G. and about the broader outlook for the expiring rescue program, putting the projected losses at less than $50 billion, at most.
Bush's bailout of the banks,insurance companies and auto companies?
Looks like "the bloated one" has his facts on crooked, again!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:08 pm 

LoisLane wrote:
sparks wrote:
newsflashkid wrote:

Bush's bailout of the banks,insurance companies and auto companies?
Looks like "the bloated one" has his facts on crooked, again!

Well Einstein, the TARP bailout occurred during the Bush administration. Now that the bailout is ending,they can make a final accounting of how much the bailout cost taxpayers. Are you trying to compete with the Newscaster Kid to see who can appear dumbest on this board?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:32 pm 

sparks wrote:
Are you trying to compete with the Newscaster Kid to see who can appear dumbest on this board?

Fear not, sparks - your reign is secure.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:22 pm 

sparks wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Too bad signs can't vote. :P

The people who care enough about our country to place signs in their yards do vote. They also influence others who may be undecided. The radical agenda of the hard right is going to hurt the Republicans this November. Do these people really think they can be elected by advocating abolishing Social Security,Medicare and the Dept. of Education?

Social Security is nothing more than the worlds largest, legal, government mandated Ponzi scheme. If all 50 states have a Dept. of Ed. why do we need one at the federal level? Do you think the radical agenda of the left is helping the Democrats win elections?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:29 pm 

bert68 wrote:
sparks wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Too bad signs can't vote. :P

The people who care enough about our country to place signs in their yards do vote. They also influence others who may be undecided. The radical agenda of the hard right is going to hurt the Republicans this November. Do these people really think they can be elected by advocating abolishing Social Security,Medicare and the Dept. of Education?

Social Security is nothing more than the worlds largest, legal, government mandated Ponzi scheme. If all 50 states have a Dept. of Ed. why do we need one at the federal level? Do you think the radical agenda of the left is helping the Democrats win elections?

Protecting Social security and Medicare,protecting our environment and supporting education are all issues that I believe will help win elections next month. I'm willing to spend both time and money to help candidates I believe in. What do you do besides hiding behind a screen name and posting on message boards?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:40 pm 

I try to live my life with as little dependency on government as possible. I am at least smart enough not to believe in "free money". Then again I don't claim to have those "upper class morals" so what do I know.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:50 pm 

sparks wrote:
bert68 wrote:

Protecting Social security and Medicare,protecting our environment and supporting education are all issues that I believe will help win elections next month. I'm willing to spend both time and money to help candidates I believe in. What do you do besides hiding behind a screen name and posting on message boards?

Care to address bert68's comment on the useless federal Department of Education?
What functions can a federal DOE perform which cannot be performed more promptly, more efficiently, with more relevance to specific needs, and less wastefully, on a state or, better yet, local level?
(By the way, sparkles - I've finally figured out why you don't hide behind a screen name.
You can't fit.)

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:54 pm 

edited

Last edited by paul87920 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:57 pm 

Remember that old 60s song ...sign, sign, everywhere a sign. Blockin out the scenery (something) my mind. Do this don't do that. Can't you read the sign?

:smt003

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:15 pm 

sparks wrote:
Well Einstein, the TARP bailout occurred during the Bush administration. Now that the bailout is ending,they can make a final accounting of how much the bailout cost taxpayers. Are you trying to compete with the Newscaster Kid to see who can appear dumbest on this board?
My problem wasn't with who or whom is responsible for TARP...I posted just to see how quick you'd bite, and respond to the "bloated one".... :smt005

You are just too damned predictable!
And slow witted...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:17 pm 

sparks wrote:
What do you do besides hiding behind a screen name and posting on message boards?[/b]

You can always tell when sparky is out of ideas, he busts out this old canard.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next