Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Center Township GOP - Wise and Strong
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:17 pm 

On November 2 vote for Bub Wise (Center Township Board) and Eldon Strong (Center Township Trustee) - and Brian Bodamer (Center Township Board) - and Kristie Dressel (Center Township Assessor).

They're the best in the Center Township Race.

Last edited by Public Oversight on Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Crown Point GOP - Wise and Strong
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:09 pm 

Every position you posted should be eliminated altogether.. Dressel is a scum bag, is it true that her husband is a convicted murderer and she brought her kids into the office to work after getting rid of a 19yr veteran?

Post subject: Re: Center Township GOP - Wise and Strong
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:43 pm 

Kristie Dressel is one of the sweetest and nicest people you'll ever meet.

She is an extremely competent Assessor. Probably better than Carol Ann Seaton

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:06 pm 

I beg to differ and every single township assessor and trustee position and office should be shut down! Good luck with your selections. Since you seem to know her so well any comment on how she came to marry a convicted murderer? Would you also like to comment on her drop out kid (with a nice arrest record) working in the office after firing a 19yr veteran who was a good employee and near retirement?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:43 pm 

It is impossible to believe that Kristie's husband Paul is a convicted murderer.

Who was the 19 year employee who was fired - not Marty Wheeler?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:41 am 

Public Oversight wrote:
It is impossible to believe that Kristie's husband Paul is a convicted murderer.

"Impossible to believe" you say... Well how typical of the voters in today’s society.. If you had the information sitting right in front of you it wouldn't matter anyway, you'd say something like, "that was a long time ago" or "that doesn't make her a bad person". I wonder if the outcome of her misguided children working in the office is her fault?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:50 pm 

Politician's R Liars wrote:
Public Oversight wrote:

"Impossible to believe" you say... Well how typical of the voters in today’s society.. If you had the information sitting right in front of you it wouldn't matter anyway, you'd say something like, "that was a long time ago" or "that doesn't make her a bad person". I wonder if the outcome of her misguided children working in the office is her fault?

Hey, I'm not like that and we are usually on the same side. But is there any evidence whatsoever of any kind whatsoever that Paul Dressel is a convicted murderer? He seems like a nice guy who wouldn't murder anyone.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:36 pm 

Public Oversight wrote:
Politician's R Liars wrote:
Public Oversight wrote:

Hey, I'm not like that and we are usually on the same side. But is there any evidence whatsoever of any kind whatsoever that Paul Dressel is a convicted murderer? He seems like a nice guy who wouldn't murder anyone.

Sorry for getting a little harsh, I'm just tired of these politician's and the same old thing. Dressel is not a nice person, she may come off as a nice person but she is not. Dressel has no business running any business office, especially when tax dollars are in hand. There is evidence of her husband being a convicted murderer and serving time in the Indiana prison for it, I do not know the details, but you don't get convicted of murder that easy. (look on the Indiana sex offender http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1263131&AgencyID=54848registry & Lake County Court info., hint) Her family is a mess, her kids are losers and she fired a good employee to bring her family into the office.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:25 am 

Dave Uran, Carol Ann Seaton, George Pabey. They're all the same.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:15 pm 

Public Oversight wrote:
Dave Uran, Carol Ann Seaton, George Pabey. They're all the same.

That's it are you kidding me? I give you the undisputable information that you could not believe and this is your response? How can you compare Uran to Seaton and Pabey, I mean first off you are talking about the lowest scum in Lake County. There is not a politician or city that could ever compare to the corruption of East Chicago or Pabey. You may not agree with Dave Uran's politics or the job he's doing but that’s a far comparison from East Chicago, Gary, Hammond or even Lake County politicians. I am not saying Uran is the answer nor do I agree with things and the way they are being done, but he saved us from that scum bag Dan Klien who will now get elected for state rep because of stupid people. Uran had a lot to clean up and is being blamed and pulled down for the Klein administration and the bad deals Klein and his group did. There will never be a totally honest and perfect politician in Lake County Indiana, you have to accept the lesser evil these days. Yes this Bo Jackson sh!t isn't any better but still is far from the scams Klein pulled at our expense, that were known scams from day one!

I know a LOT of people read this board and have to wonder why you are the only one to comment about this information about Dressel. I also wonder why you didn't have more to say about this "unbelievable" information I gave you. Does it change the way you feel about her in this position?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:47 pm 

My opinion of Kristie Dressel is based solely on her ability to do the Center Township Assessor's job. She seems as competent in that job as Marty Wheeler who won numerous assessor awards and Dressel seems much more personable than Wheeler.

I know nothing at all of Dressel's personal life and can't fairly comment on that topic.

Our opinions of Dan Klein are similar.

But, I'm not willing to settle, and I don't think Crown Point should settle, for the better of two evils - Klein or Uran - Plasmatronics or Bo Jackson. In my opinion, Crown Point deserves better.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:31 pm 

Also, I think Center Township has been well and honestly run without pay-to-play politics and kick-backs from contractors.

I can't say the same for Crown Point, East Chicago, Gary, etc.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:08 pm 

Center Township has always been honest and always been Republican.

Tipton, Indiana is also Republican, and has Republican expatriates from Crown Point that have brough in $500,000,000 in economic development.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:28 am 

The question is: Why are mayors like Uran of Crown Point, Pabey of East Chicago and Rudy Clay of Gary unable to bring economic development to Northwest Indiana while Tipton County lands a $500,000,000 solar panel plant that will create 850 new permanent jobs?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:25 am 

Public Oversight wrote:
The question is: Why are mayors like Uran of Crown Point, Pabey of East Chicago and Rudy Clay of Gary unable to bring economic development to Northwest Indiana while Tipton County lands a $500,000,000 solar panel plant that will create 850 new permanent jobs?

We used to agree so much and now I just don't get it. First why suggest voting straight ticket, this is not the answer and part of the big problem! Why do you insist on comparing Uran to the biggest crooks in Lake County, I don't agree! Since you are straight ticket republican does that also mean you are a Dan Klein supporter? How can you say any Lake County Assessor has done a good job, property assessments and taxes are a mess!