Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Feds Gary & The Region NO More Federal Dollars Today On WLTH
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:24 am 

:shock:

The Federal Government was on WLTH Radio this morning and said the only money the region will be getting is to tear Gary down & build industrial parks and the region will have to work together on accomplishing the task and set in motion a real plan for the future before any federal dollars are coming to the region.

He talked about all the undeveloped land by I-94 and all the ruins strong along there.

He talked about Gary has 22 miles of undeveloped lakefront .

He said Gary will not be getting any funding other than to tear down the ruins.

He said the region will not be getting any funding unless they join forces with Gary to come up with a plan to fix Gary.

He said Gary was going to have to work with the region and they don't care if Gary & the region goes bankrupt they will still not come in and give any assistance. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

The Obama administrator said they want to help those that help themselves and they see Gary and the region as still doing business as usual and there are other cities and towns who are moving in the right direction who will be receiving the federal help that the region should be getting.

He reiterated several times and said he was trying to be blunt as he could he was told to come to the region and deliver the message and he was here all last week delivering it. :shock: You did not know did you ? Tony Walker said he will be rebroadcasting his show.

Post subject: Re: Feds Gary & The Region NO More Federal Dollars Today On WLTH
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:37 am 

Thank you so much for the above mentioned post.I have been trying to tell anyone and everyone that will listen. The gig is up! I am so tired of ALL OF THE POLITICALLY CORRECT PEOPLE. Both Dem,Rep, whatever that constantly tell people what they think the people want to hear! Again, IT IS OVER!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:06 am 

BULLSHIT...ONCE AGAIN THE REST OF THE REGION SUFFERS BECAUSE OF GARYS INCOMPETENCE, CORRUPTION, WASTE AND CRONYISM.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:10 am 

Hey Moby. I agree with you . What is the Bullshit. My point is just as you suggest. NO MORE MONEY AND OR HANDOUTS TO THE CITY OF GARY!!! THEY MOST HELP THEMSELVES!!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:45 am 

Several times you mention, "he said", who is he? Gary has gotten so much Federal money, if you knew the total amount, your head would spin. They postively do not know how to control what they have and then they find ways to benefit themselves when it comes to the person in control. It's not only in Gary but all the cities with a large amount on welfare. It's about time we change things around. Here in many cases, these welfare people cast ballots for people that support their needs. In the long run the hard working individuals are left out. Look at the people they elect. They want more taxaction for the upper class "etc" , to support the so called poor. Just for votes. Now I don't want to hear this Racial Crap. This has to stop. we are going broke with all this spending to suport the lazy ones.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:07 am 

Gary has 22 miles of undeveloped lake front? Easiest way to develop them 22 miles? Make it a park no one will go to. Ends that issue once and for all.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:52 pm 

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10493400 starts at 1 hr & 14 minutes into the show

Deputy Secretary of HUD, Ronald Sims is a African American and he has been here in Gary giving Gary a very stern warning ripping them low life scumbags from limb to limb!

It's over!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:12 pm 

Consequences!

A young boy comes down for breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his mother asks
if he has done his chores.

'Not yet,' said the little boy. His mother tells him no breakfast until
he does his chores. Well, he's a little ticked off so when he feeds the
chickens, he kicks a chicken. When he feeds the cows, he kicks a cow. When he
feeds the pigs, he kicks a pig. He goes back in for breakfast and his mother
gives him a bowl of dry cereal.

'How come I don't get any eggs and bacon, and why don't I have any milk in my cereal?' he asks.

'Well,' his mother says, 'I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week.

I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week either.

I saw you kick the cow so for a week you aren't getting any milk.'

Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat halfway across the
kitchen.

The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile, and says, 'You gonna tell him
or should I ?'