Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:32 pm 
Banned

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:33 pm 

Mary Lou wrote:
expresso66 wrote:
:lol:

i'll take :lol: means yes.............or do you prefer self sex........ :shock:

I think us VETERANS know the answer to that!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:48 pm 

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Mary Lou wrote:
expresso66 wrote:
:lol:

i'll take :lol: means yes.............or do you prefer self sex........ :shock:

I think us VETERANS know the answer to that!

i'll drink to that..........Image

pu is a sissy.hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:19 pm 
Banned

OFF TOPIC! REPORTED!~~~ :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:16 am 

expresso66 wrote:
OFF TOPIC! REPORTED!~~~ :lol:

Whiny little tattletale, go back to where you came from.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:22 am 
Banned

What a BOZO this Sparks is; this is the wimp who came over here to cry in his beer for being KICKED off the TIMES Forum. And why was he BANNED from the TIMES FORUM? For doing the EXACT thing he is doing now, making trouble w/people he doesn't like and for being the ULTIMATE TROLL! Sparks, your like Urinal-URigth, your trash and a NOBODY! I'll lead you on like I do her, and have my fun! HA! HA! YOU WIMP! SISSY too! PS~BTW, go BACK to where your garbage DP family came from!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:36 am 

expresso66 wrote:
What a BOZO this Sparks is; this is the wimp who came over here to cry in his beer for being KICKED off the TIMES Forum. And why was he BANNED from the TIMES FORUM? For doing the EXACT thing he is doing now, making trouble w/people he doesn't like and for being the ULTIMATE TROLL! Sparks, your like Urinal-URigth, your trash and a NOBODY! I'll lead you on like I do her, and have my fun! HA! HA! YOU WIMP! SISSY too! PS~BTW, go BACK to where your garbage DP family came from!

Expresso,
Have you forgotten that I have already slapped you down? I was shopping for souvenirs in Tijuana when you tried to sell your sister to me.
I told you then that I wanted nothing to do with you or your disease ridden sister and told you to crawl back to the hovel you were spawned in. Report that,you little twerp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:02 am 
Banned

See folks, how he is TRYING to be like me! HA! HA! All SO easy! Sparks, your a bigger FOOL than I realized........your gonna to be fun to mess with.~~~ :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:54 am 

trust me. no one wants to be like you.........

todays topic is about graduation rates in the hammond school system.....

if i’m not mistaken the graduation rate at hammond high is approximately 36%. not many comment here or in the newspaper about this.

what would the public outcry be if the Fire Department only went out on 36% of the fire calls?

or if the police only went out on 36% of the police calls?

and what would the public be saying if ambulance service was only called out for 36% of the ambulance calls.

don’t you think public outcry for the mayors head would be all over the headlines of the paper?

many respond that the school city is the main reason many families are fleeing hammond. a large percentage are taxes are a result of school city also, yet you never see anything in the newspaper or the message boards unless there is an Mc in front of it.

maybe it should be referred to as the McSchool system and see if people will get involved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:17 am 

Mary Lou wrote:

if i’m not mistaken the graduation rate at hammond high is approximately 36%. not many comment here or in the newspaper about this.

what would the public outcry be if the Fire Department only went out on 36% of the fire calls?

and what would the public be saying if ambulance service was only called out for 36% of the ambulance calls.

don’t you think public outcry for the mayors head would be all over the headlines of the paper?

many respond that the school city is the main reason many families are fleeing hammond. a large percentage are taxes are a result of school city also, yet you never see anything in the newspaper or the message boards unless there is an Mc in front of it.

maybe it should be referred to as the McSchool system and see if people will get involved.

This is why this country is falling. The schools concentrate on teaching Spanish to the white kids, and nobody is learning the two MOST important subjects there are. Science and Math. The School City spent a lot of money on new schools, but all that is fluff, if you aren't accomplishing anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:04 pm 
Banned

I thought I smell sh*t around here, Lois Lane, aka crap smell, is posting here again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:59 pm 

Mary Lou wrote:

Great topic, Mary Lou. I wholeheartedly agree with you on this topic. It is ridiculous that only 36% of Hammond's high school seniors are graduating. There definitely needs to be more parental involvement. That's the only thing that'll work. Back in the late 1980's, when I went to Munster High School, ALL of the parents were involved with their kids' education. I believe that the year I graduated only 2 out of about 400 didn't graduate. This is the type of thing that Hammond needs. If the parents step up to the plate and make sure their kids are doing well in school and are staying out of trouble, the graduation rates will slowly climb up to more reasonable levels. Until this happens, nothing will change.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:19 pm 

No doubt the Civil City still gets the blame for the failing School system but why is that? If the mayor would make his presence felt at the SCH meetings by attending and asking questions I am sure those meetings would not be over in twenty minutes. They may also get the coverage the Times should be delivering. The SCH has been getting off to lightly for to long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:17 am 

expresso66 wrote:
I thought I smell sh*t around here, Lois Lane, aka crap smell, is posting here again!

Maybe if your parents weren't so stupid, your life may have worked out a little better.

Tal vez si sus padres no eran tan estúpidos, su vida puede haber calculado un poco mejor.

P.S. la mierda que usted huele es probablemente su aliento.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:12 am 

thanks hoosier and lois for staying on topic. we all know that expresso has nothing to offer that is relevant. we know many things have changed since the 80’s, most importantly in my opinion is kids being raised in broken homes. regardless as a parent we have responsibilities, among them is our children’s education.

why hasn’t school city taken measures to get parents involved? we keep hearing spend more money for bigger better schools and we know new schools aren’t the savior for a better education. i remember when schools had no air conditioning, free lunch or computers and most children received an excellent education. It’s about time school city be held responsible or let the state take over all the schools. the school city budget continues to escalate and our children’s education continues to decline.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next