Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Jesse Jackson Joins the Klan
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:27 am 

Quote:
Jesse Jackson Joins the Klan
Daily Rash by Mark Donahue

In a small southern town that has no black inhabitants, Jesse Jackson spoke out against black people today at the grand opening of a brand new Staples store. Jackson said that after years of searching for ways to make money off his fellow black Americans, that he’d run out of ideas. He accused black Americans of playing the victim card and scolded them for not embracing country and western music and bowling. He also said that in the past couple of years, after fathering an out of wedlock baby and getting caught saying that he wanted to “cut the nuts off” then Senator Obama, that the old ways of doing things haven’t been accepted like they had been for four decades.

“So I joined the Klan, it’s that simple!”

Jackson flashes "new" Klan sign

When asked if that made him look hypocritical, he looked startled and exclaimed, “Hypocritical? When have I ever not been hypocritical?”

The Rev. Jackson then flashed the “new” Klan sign at fellow members while being interviewed by a white supremacist filming a documentary about a new “all inclusive” KKK. Jackson plans to meet with Black Entertainment Television (BET) lawyers next month in his first attempt to shake down a black owned corporation.

“If they don’t agree to start hirin’ whitey, my compensation is gonna be mighty!” He flashed the “new” Klan sign to some passing hunters and then called his accountant.

http://www.thedailyrash.com/?p=1