Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Do as Moby says, not as Moby does...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:56 pm 

Ok guys, this one is going to be a long one. It's a never ending bountiful source of hypocrisy at it's finest.

Moby Grape wrote:
Why don't you just shut up with the attacks and insults and ''actually'' discredit any of the items on the list?

you can't

Feel free to add to the list. There's thousands of posts worth.

This gem is one of the more recent ones from today actually.

Moby Grape wrote:
our southern state ranchers, farmers and border patrol agents are being gunned down with weapons these fücks let go across the border purposely on orders from the HNIC.

and now parading around the freaks, dykes, faggots and drag queens that work for them is their top priority?

welcome to obama land

As the title says, Do as Moby says, not as Moby does...

Post subject: Re: Do as Moby says, not as Moby does...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:19 pm 

Oh we got a real gem today my friends.

Moby Grape wrote:
I post current events in the Nation & World forum just about everyday with the intent of starting up a debate.

Sometimes I make my comments and other times I ask a question.

Arc and Jarhead respond with their thoughts, opinions and questions as well do a couple of other members.

Ok, so try not to laugh too hard. Today we get the lovely post, "US LIBERALS REALLY ARE THE DUMBEST CREATURES ON THE PLANET" in which Moby shares with us a really caustic article from our friends over in the UK. Sometimes he makes his comments and other times he asks a question. Today he does neither.

Please let us not forget this gem either.

Moby Grape wrote:
Why don't you just shut up with the attacks and insults and ''actually'' discredit any of the items on the list?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:25 pm 

Here is one of my recent responses to Moby's idiotic posts. The d-ouche bag is an angry,senile fool who hides behind a screen name spewing hate.

sparks wrote:
Right,Moby. Only a moron-loser like you would think we need more pathetic,frightened cowards who shoot unarmed teenagers in the back.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:25 am 

sparks wrote:
Here is one of my recent responses to Moby's idiotic posts. The d-ouche bag is an angry,senile fool who hides behind a screen name spewing hate.

sparks wrote:
Right,Moby. Only a moron-loser like you would think we need more pathetic,frightened cowards who shoot unarmed teenagers in the back.

Gee Sparky as long as you are busy showing your response to posts you feel are idiotic and posted by members who you lovingly refer to as d-ouche bags, angry, senile old fools, perhaps now you are ready to explain your post from earlier that I have enquired about several times before.

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
sparks wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Don't forget, this instability in the Middle East originated under Jimmah Carter.

Oh really? Please enlighten us as to when and how this occurred. I can't wait to hear how a right-wing loser moron attempts to explain history.

Dear Stupid,

Have the events concerning the Shah of Iran and the Hostage Crisis gone down the old memory hole for you?

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:52 pm 

deelight wrote:
Ok guys, this one is going to be a long one. It's a never ending bountiful source of hypocrisy at it's finest.

Moby Grape wrote:

you can't

Feel free to add to the list. There's thousands of posts worth.

This gem is one of the more recent ones from today actually.

Moby Grape wrote:
our southern state ranchers, farmers and border patrol agents are being gunned down with weapons these fücks let go across the border purposely on orders from the HNIC.

and now parading around the freaks, dykes, faggots and drag queens that work for them is their top priority?

welcome to obama land

As the title says, Do as Moby says, not as Moby does...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:17 am 
Banned

Sparks..you've claimed over and over and over that you are not a rotund, barrel-shaped, gorilla of a man. Yet, the profile picture on your facebook page is that of a fellow who has clearly consumed 4000+ calories a day for many a year. The line from the right cheek down the chin and neck is nearly straight. There is no indentation whatsoever which would indicate that the neck and face is anything other than one solid mass of pizza, nachos, & beer, with real bad 70's hair attached to it. The belly is visible way, way past the chair. The upturned thumb which is no doubt signaling that indeed you will take the 2500 calorie bacon burger with extra fries, looks like a swollen appendage attached to 20 pounds of cookie dough. If that picture is indeed a picture of you...I have some bad news spunk....YOU'RE FAT. Real fat.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:26 am 

r11 wrote:
Sparks..you've claimed over and over and over that you are not a rotund, barrel-shaped, gorilla of a man. Yet, the profile picture on your facebook page is that of a fellow who has clearly consumed 4000+ calories a day for many a year. The line from the right cheek down the chin and neck is nearly straight. There is no indentation whatsoever which would indicate that the neck and face is anything other than one solid mass of pizza, nachos, & beer, with real bad 70's hair attached to it. The belly is visible way, way past the chair. The upturned thumb which is no doubt signaling that indeed you will take the 2500 calorie bacon burger with extra fries, looks like a swollen appendage attached to 20 pounds of cookie dough. If that picture is indeed a picture of you...I have some bad news spunk....YOU'RE FAT. Real fat.

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Read his latest signature?

Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative. - John Stuart Mill

Think he's aware that most of the business's that sparks and his union brothers are employed by are owned by Conservatives?
:smt005