Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:02 pm 

Godzilla Christmas Tree

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:21 pm 

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:05 am 

LoisLane wrote:
r11 wrote:
It does anger him......you can count on it. The lonely old dick lover can post all the smiley faces he wants about how much he loves the negative attention....but know this.....if he could, he'd have all of you banned in a second from every board on which you criticize him. You know it's true and he knows it's true. That's how much he really loves it.
I just went over there to check out your statement, and specifically the Artie's Mailbag. Almost immediately I got a "Drop-It" trojan, all the bells and whistles went off, and I had to run a scan. I naturally caught it.

Note to the Admin of that board...it is a FELONY to purposely infect another computer with malware/virus software. A report has been sent along with your IP address, and date/time of the infection.

Well, Lois, you certainly have Artie all wee-weed up about the viruses. Well done.
The way he takes it so personally makes me suspect that he is a little more involved with that forum in some capacity other than merely 'poster'. Take a look at the Mensa Forum thread titled 'Artie's Mailbag' (I was going to facetiously call the thread Artie's Nutsack until I remembered that there is no such thing).

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:08 pm 
Banned

happy jack wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
r11 wrote:
It does anger him......you can count on it. The lonely old dick lover can post all the smiley faces he wants about how much he loves the negative attention....but know this.....if he could, he'd have all of you banned in a second from every board on which you criticize him. You know it's true and he knows it's true. That's how much he really loves it.
I just went over there to check out your statement, and specifically the Artie's Mailbag. Almost immediately I got a "Drop-It" trojan, all the bells and whistles went off, and I had to run a scan. I naturally caught it.

Note to the Admin of that board...it is a FELONY to purposely infect another computer with malware/virus software. A report has been sent along with your IP address, and date/time of the infection.

Well, Lois, you certainly have Artie all wee-weed up about the viruses. Well done.
The way he takes it so personally makes me suspect that he is a little more involved with that forum in some capacity other than merely 'poster'. Take a look at the Mensa Forum thread titled 'Artie's Mailbag' (I was going to facetiously call the thread Artie's Nutsack until I remembered that there is no such thing).

The Munster Mental Patient h is a very, very, very, very, very, very x 1000, devious man. Artie is a weak follower (look no further than his dirty work in the Freetime and Preacher threads) and a flunkie, and he LOVES the Munster Mental Patient h . I think the MMPh is still behind that board and I think Sandusky60438 is merely denying stuff he has no knowledge of one way or the other. There is positively no doubt that in the past, the Mental Patient has used that board to tamper with the computers of visitors to that board. No doubt. He did something to my computer that I have to admit, really freaked me out for a moment or two. Who can forget all the "you are being tracked" stuff he used to post with the mirror that made you see your own IP but gave the impression that he was the one posting it. Wow...what a complete lunatic.
As long as there is still a chance that the tall, ugly, mentally imbalanced wine sucker is involved with that board, always assume that the Nofree board is up to no good.

Hey artie, question for the mailbag. Did you ever meet John Wayne Gacy or Kenneth Hansen? Did you know these guys? Didn't you guys all "cruise" the north side about the same time period? I'll hang up and wait for my answer.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:33 pm 

happy jack wrote:
Went back on the infested, dustbowl forum board, this time with a different computer, different location. Went to Artie's Mailbag, and looked it over...(nothing)...came back home, went on the infested, dustbowl forum board and POW...bells and whistles again, and got the "Drop-It" trojan, again. And again, did a scan and got rid of it. Naturally another report with IP address and date & time was sent.

Apparently the mental moron H has specifically aimed this "thing" at my home IP address...so now, Mr. Winesuckingsmartass, I have totally reset my IP address, and am using a proxy server. Two can play that game.

A note to anyone who pisses off Mr. Winesuckingsmartass: He has nothing better to do, so he plants trojans to the people he hates. He has buried his domain and IP so that is ALMOST undetectable. But I have found it, and used it to send a report, twice.

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: WEREFREE.ORG
Created on: 27-Jul-11
Expires on: 27-Jul-12
Last Updated on: 21-Nov-11

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration WEREFREE.ORG@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

P.S. This information is public...........

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:39 pm 

LoisLane wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Went back on the infested, dustbowl forum board, this time with a different computer, different location. Went to Artie's Mailbag, and looked it over...(nothing)...came back home, went on the infested, dustbowl forum board and POW...bells and whistles again, and got the "Drop-It" trojan, again. And again, did a scan and got rid of it. Naturally another report with IP address and date & time was sent.

Apparently the mental moron H has specifically aimed this "thing" at my home IP address...so now, Mr. Winesuckingsmartass, I have totally reset my IP address, and am using a proxy server. Two can play that game.

A note to anyone who pisses off Mr. Winesuckingsmartass: He has nothing better to do, so he plants trojans to the people he hates. He has buried his domain and IP so that is ALMOST undetectable. But I have found it, and used it to send a report, twice.

Administrative Contact:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States

I never mentioned this before, but when I was finally allowed the grand privilege of being reinstated on the Mensa forum at the beginning of this year, very soon afterward my computer got so screwed up that I had to have an IT guy straighten things out. I toyed with the idea that the Mama’s boy nutjob had something to do with it, but I had no real way of knowing one way or the other, so I wrote it off to coincidence. But as I see what you have experienced, now I’m not so sure. It would be typical of him to do that, though. He was always the type to hide and snipe, such as when he would object to my posts only in private messages, never allowing me to debate or defend myself in public. He would immediately delete anything I mentioned about his private communications with me.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:55 pm 

You know, not for nothing, but I wont click on either chuckslow's or UNedgeUKATED's links, because they may lead to viral sites.

I certainly would never signup for a discussion board run by them, or one of their ilk.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:11 pm 
Banned

happy jack wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

Administrative Contact:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States

I never mentioned this before, but when I was finally allowed the grand privilege of being reinstated on the Mensa forum at the beginning of this year, very soon afterward my computer got so screwed up that I had to have an IT guy straighten things out. I toyed with the idea that the Mama’s boy nutjob had something to do with it, but I had no real way of knowing one way or the other, so I wrote it off to coincidence. But as I see what you have experienced, now I’m not so sure. It would be typical of him to do that, though. He was always the type to hide and snipe, such as when he would object to my posts only in private messages, never allowing me to debate or defend myself in public. He would immediately delete anything I mentioned about his private communications with me.

He's got that incredibly dangerous combination of computer smarts, a devious nature, a penchant for computer mischief, & a legitimate mental imbalance. He's a bad guy. As Jack has attested, he's disingenuous, sneaky, a chronic liar, and doesn't appear to have a decent or honest bone in his body. Remember that this is the guy who really was the beginning of the end for the old Times board. He was volunteer moderating under at least two different identities (he was also herman munster), went completely insane over the authority they had given him and as was his intent all along, immediately started to move and delete freetimes posts. Well he made such a shambles of the board that, as Yuri Victor told me privately, they fired all of them just to get rid of him. Predictably, this caused a shitstorm as the mental patient was forever threatening to sue someone/anyone, and the mental patient really went into vindictive mode against the Times. The worst part is that all the while, he was recording and tracking the IP's of virtually every poster on the board. Suffice to say, enemies got special attention. The board never really recovered. This guy is trouble and worth every bit of the precautions you take to protect yourself from his mischief.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:32 am 

Well, anyways...
Merry Christmas.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:54 am 

LoisLane wrote:
Well, anyways...
Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas
I forgot that was the original topic of this thread until the doucherocket sent it off the rails.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:29 pm 

happy jack wrote:
Merry Christmas
I forgot that was the original topic of this thread until the doucherocket sent it off the rails.

doucherocket wrote:
sparkles always refers to you as an 'aging spinster'. If this is what an aging spinster looks like, then keep spinning!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:04 pm 

deelight wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Merry Christmas

doucherocket wrote:
sparkles always refers to you as an 'aging spinster'. If this is what an aging spinster looks like, then keep spinning!
Another "drive-by" brain cramp? Nobody really needs your antagonistic trolling. It might be condoned on the infested, dustbowl forum, (in a "secret" thread) so go and stroke your short bus peers.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:19 pm 

LoisLane wrote:
Another "drive-by" brain cramp? Nobody really needs your antagonistic trolling.

The amount of irony dripping from that response could only be rivaled by the mixture of sweat and Cover Girl that drips down your face after giving BigWhiteGuy a good motorboatin' betwixt his man-tits.

LoisLane wrote:
It might be condoned on the infested, dustbowl forum, (in a "secret" thread)

Unlike you and Happy Jack, this is my only membership. Try again.

LoisLane wrote:
so go and stroke your short bus peers.

Like the one Coach BigWhiteGuy carts his Thornton Fractional Losers on before yet another loss? Face it, you and your BigWhiteGuy aren't much different than Artie. Stick to your own state's affairs love. :smt049

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:26 pm 

What the hell does someone have to do to wish people a Merry Christmas around here without getting hijacked?

(deelight---if you wants to stir up crap (on this board) use the appropriate thread)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:33 pm 

LoisLane wrote:
What the hell does someone have to do to wish people a Merry Christmas around here without getting hijacked?

Sending some wishes your way Lois

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next