Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Expresso66's grievances from 9/20/07-9/30/07
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:29 pm 

Oh man folks these are a hoot! But in all seriousness I realized that Expresso66 and Freetime were not the only two members on this forum so I figured that the Administration must be behind on reading expresso's grievances. So to help the administration ban us all quicker, I decided to consolidate expresso's complaints from the past 10 days for easier reading.

expresso66 wrote:
Off topic! REPORTED!

expresso66 wrote:
ADMINISTRATION: ChiarmanMao's post CLEARLY violates this forum rules~he needs to be BANNED NOW! REPORTED! OFF topic!

expresso66 wrote:
And YOU should be BAN for insulting people HERE, EVERYTIME you post! Admin.: BAN ChairmanMao for contributing NOTHIN to this fine forum!

expresso66 wrote:
if i ruled this forum, I would ban the commie, ChairmanMao......for life!

expresso66 wrote:
Urright the d***** bag and mhc should BOTH be BANNED for TRYING to insult people here, and taking up valuable threads w/their nonesense!

expresso66 wrote:
Chinaboy, better to be fat than a skinny chinaman or a big FAT lard azz like BWG! BTW, REPORTED! OFF TOPIC! Hi-JACKED thread!

expresso66 wrote:
You imbeciles sure know how to hi-jack an intelligent thread~~~~~~Attn: Administration! Hi-JACKED thread! Ban both ML & BWG please. See HOW IMMATURE they both are?

expresso66 wrote:
Again, mhc did not contribute to this fine forum, BANNED mhc, administration!

expresso66 wrote:
mhc, when YOU post the same things against Free time and time again, you BREAK that forum rule! You should have been BANNED long ago!

expresso66 wrote:
You SHOUD be BANNED for harassing free~you have yet to post one rational post here! mhc SHOULD BE BANNED! Ban the trouble maker!

expresso66 wrote:
ADMINISTRATION~Is this the KIND of posting YOU want here on this forum? ChairmanMao has yet to make ONE single sensible post on any newsworthy event. This guy only posts his hatred here.......................HE SHOULS BE BANNED! He contributes NOTHING at all here!

expresso66 wrote:
Find ONE post that is about current events, national news by MHC.....there isn't any at all! All he does is harass Freetime with his posts and his silly pics like the crab one. ADMINISTRATION~This is the poster(MHC) who needs to be BANNED!

expresso66 wrote:
OFF TOPIC! REPORTED!

expresso66 wrote:
REPORTED! For being RUDE!

expresso66 wrote:
This is about the Prez of Iran coming to NY, ChairmanHO, not a place to bug people who post intelligent posts! REPORTED! OFF TOPIC!

expresso66 wrote:
Your twisted things around ChinamanHo, don't try it w/me; OFF TOPIC! REPORTED! This is the LOVE connection, not a hate board to blast Free.

expresso66 wrote:
Being Rude! REPORTED!

expresso66 wrote:
You didn't have to bring that up here on the Love Connection: REPORTED! OFF TOPIC!

expresso66 wrote:
Stop trying to hi-jack this intelligent post w/your antics, ChairmoHo! REPORTED! OFF TOPIC!