Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Spark's best insults thread.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:49 pm 

I want to extend a special thank you to HappyBeatoff for taking the time to compile this collection of slams and insults I have posted. I think my creativity,humor and wit are well represented here.
USMarine wrote:
God Bless Sprackles for his Christian posts.

How does that saying go...?

Oh yeah, "You can learn a lot from those who are smarter than you."

:smt005 :smt006

Sparks wrote:
I guess you've forgotten all about the warning you received. The personal attacks which add nothing to the discussions are escalating and I heard "Bad things will happen" to several posters soon.

The Administrator wrote:
Once again the level of negativity has risen to an unacceptable level.Personal attack posts including silly bandwidth hogging image posts are interfering with intelligent discussion.

sparks wrote:
Hold the presses! The message board magistrate has rendered another one of his legal opinions. I bet Chuckmo is trembling in fear because HappyBeatoff has used his vast legal experience to determine that Chuckmo's post advocates murder. Way too funny!

sparks wrote:
It's always fun to give brain dead losers a hard time. Like when I coined the phrase Second Hand Stupidity after reading one of your idiotic posts OTOB. That bullseye that I nailed you with pushed you over the edge and led to your being banned. Too funny!!!

sparks wrote:
It looks like you should start caring about how your inability to spell looks to others. Have you considered an adult education class for English?

sparks wrote:
Great,now this stupid loser is starting to agree with me.What's the world coming to?

sparks wrote:
Is your memory loss due to early onset dementia or is it alcohol related? ...you clearly lack the ability to express yourself on a more intelligent level.

sparks wrote:
Hey dumbass... As far as posts I have made on this board, you're full of crap.

sparks wrote:
OMG, are you really that stupid? What kind of school did you attend Martha? They teach this stuff in grade school. I'll take this reaallly slow so maybe even your small brain can understand it.

sparks wrote:
I'll try to make this real simple,pal, since you aren't able to grasp anything beyond two plus two equals four.

sparks wrote:
It must be tough going through life without a brain!

sparks wrote:
You people are even dumber than you look.

sparks wrote:
Hey beat-off,this is a message board.

sparks wrote:
...dumbass.
Reading comprehension has never been one of your strong points,has it?

sparks wrote:
We know you are full of crap,,,

sparks wrote:
I have come up with some great nicknames for my buddies on this board. Message board Magistrate, Mail Order Minister, Moldy Balls, Happy Jackoff,losermobile, second hand stupidity,USMarine the teenage drama queen, just to name a few.

Post subject: Re: Spark's best insults thread.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:05 pm 
Banned

Honestly, if you were half as clever and/or funny and/or witty as you are FAT, you'd be pretty damn clever, funny, and witty. Unfortunately, you're incredibly unfunny, not the least bit clever, & woefully dimwitted. Really......all you are is FAT. OK, you're damn ugly too. Alright, you're obnoxious to boot.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:36 pm 

sparks wrote:
I want to extend a special thank you to HappyBeatoff for taking the time to compile this collection of slams and insults I have posted. I think my creativity,humor and wit are well represented here.

The fact that you admit to taking pride in this juvenile drivel says all that anyone needs to know about you.

Sincerely, Happy Beatoff

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:12 am 

happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:

The fact that you admit to taking pride in this juvenile drivel says all that anyone needs to know about you.

Sincerely, Happy Beatoff

:roll: :roll: :roll:

On the contrary,pal. If you look at the posts where the insults where made, they are exactly what some of you whackjobs pass off as discussion. However, I am able to put down you losers without using profanity,bigotry,hatred or disrespect to the President of our country.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:16 am 

:withstupid:

sparks wrote:
I see some of the same things happening on this board that destroyed the Time's board. Several posters are using this forum to spew their hate and bigotry. In fact, it is my opinion that a small group of posters have created multiple sock puppets who do nothing but attack posters they don't agree with. Don't allow a few knuckleheads to destroy this board. Start reporting every single post that violates forum policy. I think the administrator will hear us and make this board a place where we can have fun and debate the issues.

WTF.....?

:lol: :smt006

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:11 am 

The biggest insult is the fact that Princess Squats-to-Pee is still allowed to post on this board.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:59 am 

sparks wrote:
On the contrary,pal. If you look at the posts where the insults where made, they are exactly what some of you whackjobs pass off as discussion. However, I am able to put down you losers without using profanity,bigotry,hatred or disrespect to the President of our country.

You use all of that and more in your posts. Oh, but wait a minute, there is never any disrespect to the President of the country. I'm sure with more time I could dig up all kinds of you being disrespectful to the past President. What a liar. The administration should lock you up and throw away the key. What crack pot wrote this joke?

Q. Why do you never want to date a neocon?

A. Because they always say they're going to pull out and they never do.

LOL! All the more reason to date a neocon.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:21 am 

sparks wrote:
I am able to put down you losers without using profanity,bigotry,hatred or disrespect

yea really... that skeezermobile comment really hit me.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Actually it's more fun to put you down WITH profanity,bigotry,hatred and disrespect

hard not to...

BTW....did you really measure somebody else's grass and then report them?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:23 am 

USMarine wrote:
:withstupid:

sparks wrote:
I see some of the same things happening on this board that destroyed the Time's board. Several posters are using this forum to spew their hate and bigotry. In fact, it is my opinion that a small group of posters have created multiple sock puppets who do nothing but attack posters they don't agree with. Don't allow a few knuckleheads to destroy this board. Start reporting every single post that violates forum policy. I think the administrator will hear us and make this board a place where we can have fun and debate the issues.

WTF.....?

:lol: :smt006

tantrum....

leave him be or he'll just whine louder.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:55 am 

LoisLane wrote:
The biggest insult is the fact that Princess Squats-to-Pee is still allowed to post on this board.

I heard that he/she also goes by another Native American name - Sacklessgawea.

Barack Obama

Last edited by happy jack on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:59 am 

sparks wrote:
I am able to put down you losers without using profanity,bigotry,hatred or disrespect to the President of our country.

Of course, Ken.
I still haven't completely recovered from the time you told me to go take a ride in my Losermobile. A few more therapy sessions and I should be fine, though.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:54 am 

sparks wrote:
I think my creativity,humor and wit are well represented here.

As a creative thinker, humorist, and wit, you make a very average union electrician.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:12 am 

what compels someone to measure somebody else's grass?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:34 am 

Here is a great shot I took at Freetime after tiring of listening to her incessant whining here and on WJOB.
More lies and unfounded accusations from Freetime. It's just a matter of time before WJOB grows tired of your innuendo about what you feel are the impropieties of local government advertising on local radio and JED bans you from calling in. IMO, it can't happen too soon. Your negative attitude towards every attempt to improve our area is getting old.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:39 am 

No wonder you're such a mcfan.
You cite as a great example your UNSUCCESSFUL attempt to get me banned at WJOB.
Jed mentioned on the air your "rambling" email to him seeking my banishment, and how he is ignoring it.
Perfect attempt at stifling a critic by eliminating free speech. The mcteam knows all about this evil, un-American tactic.
Your leader and his like-minded friends must be very proud of you. You're a FAILURE, and you are proud of it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next