Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 12:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:09 pm 

expresso66 wrote:
Hey Chuckmo, I found out that your NOT a TEACHER

I will put my teaching certificate against your employment credentials anyday!

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:09 pm 
Banned

Chuckmo....against his green card..... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:08 pm 
Banned

I will put my education and intelligence to you any DAY, CHUCKAHO......are you a citizen, boy? Or are you also a d***** bag like you know who? SPEAK!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:18 pm 
Banned

expresso66 wrote:
I will put my education and intelligence to you any DAY, CHUCKAHO......are you a citizen, boy? Or are you also a d***** bag like you know who? SPEAK!

By the way you post, your limited knowledge of the English language, your terrible remark about my father serving in WWII, and is 85 years old, and what you said, told me YOU are ILLEGAL.

I swear to GOD, I will have you deported or at least investigated by end's week - after Thanksgiving. I don't plan just to contact the FEMA, IRS, and what-not. Your remarks about my father fighting and wanting to feed him a cup of s***...is taken seriously. You are deeply in trouble with me.

Once you post on the internet, the FBI, IRS, and Justice Department can easily trace you. I won't have to lift a finger. Believe me. YOU will pay for what you said in that thread about my FATHER and all his fallen troops. I will see to it that you will be looked into, investigated and I'm not playing around. I did not take this just personally for my father, but for all of America....my uncles, and whomever that fought so we could be a free nation.

One idiot thinking like you, spreading your distain towards the WWI and WW2, the Gulf War, Viet Nam, and now....you definitely need to be looked into. I told you I copied your response. Believe that I WILL bring it to the country's attention. YOU are the type of people that laugh at your freedom and have no clue why you are enjoying it...whether at the expense of what my father, uncles, brothers, cousins did....you laughed at it.

How would YOU feel, if just recently, a someone, a "cousin" returned from serving his country in Iraq, got on a motorcycle, got cut off by a drunken driver from Mexico, with no insurance and no license, and YOUR cousin went up in a :BALL OF FLAME" along with his motorcycle, cuz some freaking illegal who can't comprehend or read English, failed to follow the law.

I have every member in my family that served in the Marines, Air Force, Navy, CIA, whatever, and that'a no s***.

For you to come along and slurp out the remarks like you slurp down food makes me so sick. I will ACTUALLY be contacting the proper authorities of your remarks and YOU will be investigated. I do NOT tolerate idiots like you.

Don't bother with, "Me speak no English." I printed out everything. This is not a threat. This is the real thing, Expresso. You crossed the line with me in saying my father deserved a cup of your s*** in a coffee cup for going to war.

YOU are gonna be so OUT of this COUNTRY faster than you think. Starting tomorrow, count your DAYS. I've printed everything and believe me, the FBI and IRS and the Dept. of Justice can trace you down in a second. I'm not playing around with your freaking attitude in America. People like you are going to be deported. I don't care what it takes.

In this instance, it won't take much effort at all. I'm sick of your Mexican/Illigal attitude and there's a price to pay for what you said about WWII and my father. A big price. No games here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:12 pm 
Banned

http://putzworld.blogspot.com/2007/10/m ... unite.html

...and this is the guy you are telling you will "bring a cup of your shitz to for fighting in a worthless war?". How dare you! I will have you impounded way before July, 2008. My father is the most ambitious, emulating man with never an enemy. He fought for our freedom. For you to offer him a cup a s*** from you, is downgrading. You deserve to be deported, STAT! I will see to it. You are the reason why I hate illegals. Not any immigrant, just illegals that downgrade what our family fought far. We are Marines, Navy, Army and you scum-bags come over here, and take advantage of their sufferage. You are dispicable! I will do everything in MY power to rid of you. Including getting you banned from this board. Too late to change your quote; I immediately printed it out 100x.

You're a scum-bag. Period. How dare you degrade a man, stuck on top of a Japanese hill, surrounded by Japs, only to loose his whole platoon, and have one friend survive? How dare you freaking illegals come here at the cost of lives lost? How dare YOU! I will be the most activated activist to see that all illegals, including the Arabians, Muslims, etc., Mexicans, get the hell OUT of our country. I have proof in my files that these azzholes change company names, dodging taxes by transferring to other family names, etc. It all starts with a doctor working at the whatever the hell name they changed it to in South Chicago. His daughter, cousins, own many motel "8(s)....fortunately, I had the foresight to save all the computer-generated receipts and AP and ARs.

I don't fluck around with unjustice. Especially when they pull up in a caravan with diamonds on their noses, children in toll, and exit from SUVs to collect welfare. You just don't know me...and YOU sure will, not soon enough.

I've had it with the ABUSE of people like you that think it's a FREE ticket to life. I may not end it, but I sure as hell will draw attention to it. IRS, including.

He made it possible for you to be an a**h***, illegally in the USA. You SUCK, Exprasso.

Oh, will you PAY!

Last edited by UrRight on Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:20 pm 
Banned

:lol: No comments till afta TURKEY Day........LOL!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:34 pm 
Banned

expresso66 wrote:
:lol: No comments till afta TURKEY Day........LOL!

Your comments mean shitz to me...you have nothing but smileys to post. You want to disrespect these two 84 or 85 year old guys? You did your damage. Not just to them, but to our troops in Iraq.

What you said already showed treason. You are doomed and I hold you on the same level as the devil.

Do us a favor and go back to the land you didn't fight for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:37 pm 
Banned

I won't be postign here after tomorrow. Only people hard up for access to the other boards revert here. Who the hell wants to interact with a gay a-hole with an IQ of an eighteen month old. Jesus, my kids were on the computer at 18 months in 1988. Well before pre-school. You show less intelligence.

Only to put you in place. After that, ADIOS. You'll be deported, otr held for treason. You are the scum of earth!

You have no clue to the history of our country. You will be looked into, I can guarantee that.

So, go to hell Exprasso. Won't take long for the FEDS to find you through the NWITimes or NorthwestIndiana/com boards. You're SCREWED this time. Just like DWIGHTY-Boy. Only, you are gonna be held against what you printed against our soldiers. Wow, you stepped over the line this time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:59 pm 
Banned

:smt015

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:02 pm 
Banned

expresso66 wrote:
:smt015

Think I'm not serious? You'll be sleeping in Mexico real sooooon. You dont work for the FEDS, I found out, and they are very interested in you.

Just got an email from my friend in Washington, former boss in Chicago, now head of the OPM in Washington. Steven. Sleep now, cuz you won't later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:05 pm 
Banned

You THINK I'm kidding d***** Bag? Your pension has been taken away! You will be begging in front of the La Salle Hotel, VERY SOON!~~~~And I ain't giving you a PENNY, doll! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:18 pm 
Banned

You don't have a brain, much less a penny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:42 am 

expresso66 wrote:
You THINK I'm kidding d***** Bag? Your pension has been taken away! You will be begging in front of the La Salle Hotel, VERY SOON!~~~~And I ain't giving you a PENNY, doll! 8)

expresso: you seem to have a vast ammount of knowledge concerning the LaSalle Hotel, and normally, I would use that fact to give you a "shot".

However, due to the fact today is (American) Thanksgiving, I will not.

Even though you only consider today as "a day off" I extend to you a Happy Thanksgiving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:24 am 
Banned