Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Could Obama be the Anti-Christ?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:59 pm 

As side note to history I wonder if the tragedy of the plane crash this week which killed the leaders of the Polish government may play a tiny part in Bible prophesy? Whether it was purely a pilot error accident, which it probably is, is not the issue. The issue I wish to raise is that by changing the leaders in one fell swoop we may see an unexpected change in the politics of the country.

We cannot yet know to what extent this may impact Poland internally or externally. We cannot know if it will become more pro-West, more pro-East, or more isolationist. We know the Bush administration wanted to build a defense shield which Poland was just fine with but we can't know of a certainty if we will continue to maintain friendly relations.

It occurs to me now that during the war of Magog, which is basically a Muslim confederation lead by Russia, you don't seem to have Poland mentioned. For that reason recent world events, including President Obama's objection to deployment of that missile shield, seems to me to be an answer to a tiny point of debate, that being why doesn't anyone try to stop that attack? And given US presence in Iraq and Afghanistan note that you also don't see Iraq or Saudi Arabia joining sides with the aggressors. Could that inadvertently and unknowingly be the real reason we have not pulled out of the Middle East region? Could our presence be why they didn't join the war?

Nothing etched in stone here but I am becoming increasingly concerned that the war written about in Ez 38 & 39 could occur withing 24 months of this October. For reasons I won't reiterate at this time it is believed by many that the Magog war will be on a particular Jewish holiday. I arrive at the 2 year time frame both because all the pieces seem to generally be already in place, events such as the Polish tragedy just seem to reinforce the nearness for subtle reasons, and because of the US election cycle. And lest we forget President Obama's expected time frame to pull us out of the Region? And how soon will Iran have it's nuclear option viable? Some think fairly soon. They are basically daring anyone to try & stop them.

Could the war of Magog be Obama's 9/11 moment? That would certainly make a lot of sense from a political standpoint. And such an event could certainly hasten the push towards a one world government to eliminate the horrors of war once more and forever. You know, just like they said after WWI & WWII when they were pushing the League of Nations & the UN which some contend were early attempts at world unity.

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:39 am 

Wars and rumors of Wars. Earthquakes in diverse places. Signs in the Heavens. Yep, it is all coming together.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:24 am 

After the earthquake in Haiti I considered mentioning my feeling that we'd see a lot more earthquakes sooner rather than later.
I think we will see all sorts of of natural disasters all over the globe as this was predicted.

Unfortunately I see another major catalyst on the horizon. As you know I have been saying the war of Magog would likely be a soon coming event from all indications. Consider this - nuclear winter. When you think about the plagues of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse doesn't that seem to describe the aftermath of an atomic attack? I suppose you could get similar results from the right size asteroid as well.

The other night one of the cable channels played an old late 1970s movie called "Meteor" and it reminded me of a number of things. While totally fictional it got me wondering just how quickly such a thing may suddenly appear in our telescopes and how long it would take in the real world to be in imminent danger.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079550/

I know after I saw that movie the 1st time years ago I wondered how long it would be before we could have a missile system to blow up an incoming asteroid/ meteor threat. Today we still barely have more than theory on how to build such a system but what remains unchanged is the political uproar over putting such a system online. We need not look back very far at the political fallout over a missile defensive shield covering Europe. Doesn't matter if it was viable or not the Russians would not hear of it going in on Polish soil.

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:05 pm 

I couldn't find where I posted recently that I felt we would be seeing more natural disasters in the near future but this volcanic ash that has grounded flights in Europe this past week is a perfect example so I just wanted to make it part of the record.

Earthquakes, volcanos, meteors, solar flares, and the hotly debated weather patterns can lead us to conclude one thing for certain which is the next few years should prove to be quite challenging. I think we can also see how these events may well have devastating effects on farming.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:25 am 

Mirage wrote:
After the earthquake in Haiti I considered mentioning my feeling that we'd see a lot more earthquakes sooner rather than later.
I think we will see all sorts of of natural disasters all over the globe as this was predicted.

Unfortunately I see another major catalyst on the horizon. As you know I have been saying the war of Magog would likely be a soon coming event from all indications. Consider this - nuclear winter. When you think about the plagues of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse doesn't that seem to describe the aftermath of an atomic attack? I suppose you could get similar results from the right size asteroid as well.

The other night one of the cable channels played an old late 1970s movie called "Meteor" and it reminded me of a number of things. While totally fictional it got me wondering just how quickly such a thing may suddenly appear in our telescopes and how long it would take in the real world to be in imminent danger.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079550/

I know after I saw that movie the 1st time years ago I wondered how long it would be before we could have a missile system to blow up an incoming asteroid/ meteor threat. Today we still barely have more than theory on how to build such a system but what remains unchanged is the political uproar over putting such a system online. We need not look back very far at the political fallout over a missile defensive shield covering Europe. Doesn't matter if it was viable or not the Russians would not hear of it going in on Polish soil.

Do you ever think about what you are writing? Natural events like earthquakes and volcanos have been occurring since the Earth was formed. The kool-aid you are drinking must be pretty powerful to make you think that geological events are proof the Anti-Christ is coming.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:37 am 

sparks wrote:
Do you ever think about what you are writing? Natural events like earthquakes and volcanos have been occurring since the Earth was formed. The kool-aid you are drinking must be pretty powerful to make you think that geological events are proof the Anti-Christ is coming.

... or that natural events are caused by SUV-based global warming.
Yeah, that's some Kool-Aid, alright.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:50 am 

sparks wrote:
Do you ever think about what you are writing? Natural events like earthquakes and volcanos have been occurring since the Earth was formed.

but global warming is caused by humans right?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:19 am 

There has always been volcanoes erupting, and earthquakes occuring all through history. The increased FREQUENCY of their occurance, and other natural disasters around the globe, plus the "new" diseases popping up(northwest fungus), leads Bible believing Christians to the conclusion that these are the beggining of the end times.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:37 am 

Tiger1 wrote:
There has always been volcanoes erupting, and earthquakes occuring all through history. The increased FREQUENCY of their occurance, and other natural disasters around the globe, plus the "new" diseases popping up(northwest fungus), leads Bible believing Christians to the conclusion that these are the beggining of the end times.

If what you say is true, perhaps you could name a single major church in NW IN where the minister or priest is giving sermons about the coming of the Anti-Christ. Surely, religious leaders who went to seminary school and have devoted their lives to spreading the word of God would be warning their congregations about such a serious threat.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:58 am 

fatass troll wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:

If what you say is true, perhaps you could name a single major church in NW IN where the minister or priest is giving sermons about the coming of the Anti-Christ. Surely, religious leaders who went to seminary school and have devoted their lives to spreading the word of God would be warning their congregations about such a serious threat.

Hey dumbass troll, most churches do preach and talk about the coming of the Anti-Christ and the end of time.

It's in the Bible, dipshit. You should try reading it sometime.

OY!!!

:smt006

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:40 am 

The irony is that Sparkie used to post daily Bible passages. Maybe he removed all the end time pasages from his Bible cause it's too upsetting. :lol:

I wonder if some liberals have their own edited version of the Bible that excludes all the doom & gloom parts and puts all the love & prosperity passages in bold type.

Here's a question for the naysayers. Is the establishment of modern Israel in 1948 a fulfillment of Bible prophesy? If it is, and if you are a believer, how can you justify any of these so-called land for peace deals? :shock:

I'll take it one step further. How can Obama, if he professes to be a believer, justify his own Middle East peace plan since it goes contrary to the Bible. In fact there is a curse against dividing the land "for a price," which I contend that price is a promise of peace.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:02 am 

sparks wrote:

nice dodge sparks...

sparks wrote:
Do you ever think about what you are writing? Natural events like earthquakes and volcanos have been occurring since the Earth was formed.

but global warming is caused by humans right?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:06 pm 

Noah's Ark found?

http://www.vonbora.org/Project_Von_Bora/83_Climb.html

This is beginning to show some promise! It appears to be the same site I knew they had been attempting to explore for years. They had previously found a cave near the site with some proto-Sumerian writings. One stone that appears to have broken off says, "Savor (accepted), God’s sacrificial altar covenant of the sky-bright bow [or rainbow] (wild ox, ram, lamb among the animals sacrificed), go forth therefore [a hortatory] let man and woman procreate, give birth to multitudes."

So we believe we know where Mt. Sinai is, now quite possibly the Ark of Noah, and some of us believe the location of the Ark of the Covenant is known but being kept undisclosed to the general public. So is it any wonder why some of us believe the Antichrist is now rising to world power? ;)

Another thing. There is a belief that the actual location of the Jewish Templee is not right where the Dome of the Rock is, but actually beside it. So politically that's not quite as tough of a sell as tearing down the mosque to build the predicted 3rd Jewish Templee. So if President Obama is to be "the Peacemaker" to settle the Palestinian problem and get an agreement that allows the Jews to build the Templee he has but a maximum of 6 1/2 years to do it as President. But that doesn't negate him becoming a leader in a world body after leaving office I suppose.

So while we live in challenging times, we also live in exciting times from a prophesy standpoint. BTW an ancient prophesy that came true fairly recently is fishing in the Dead Sea. Even 200 years ago people would have called you crazy for believing that was possible. When I read those passages as a kid I thought it would have to be in the Millennial Reign years, but it exists today!

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:49 pm 

"And alike a great burning star was thrust into the sea, and 1/3 of the sea was destroyed, along with 1/3 of the creatures who dwell in it".

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:46 pm 

I have to make a correction. The fish aren't actually in the Dead Sea yet but there is a group selling fishing licenses for the Dead Sea. BUT, due to the Dead Sea drying up there is a plan to send fresh water to the southern part of of the Dead Sea that will have a land bridge dividing it from the larger northern salty part. Long story short at that point fish can be stocked in that part of the Dead Sea.

Here are the details:

http://www.aabgu.org/media-center/headl ... d-sea.html

No one could have envisioned the Dead Sea drying up and a plan to run fresh water into it 200 years ago. Even when I was a kid people would have thought you loony for expecting to see such a thing even in my lifetime.

How did this happen? Here's one account:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/200 ... ort/print/

The Bible Prophesy:

http://www.deadseafishing.net/BiblicalRationale.pdf

So it is that, whilst the Dead Sea is at present unable to sustain any life, it will be
‘healed’ and will ‘live’ and ‘there will be a very great multitude of fish’ (eg: GOD’s
further glorious plan and future for His restored nation) when Messiah comes. Further,
we know from the Scriptures [including those quoted in ‘Prophetic Beginnings’ viz:
Ezekiel ch.47 vs 810 & Zechariah ch.14 v.8] that ‘fishermen will stand by it (the Dead
Sea) from En Gedi to En Eglaim; they will be places for spreading their nets. Their fish
will be of the same kinds as the fish of the Great Sea (the Mediterranean Sea),
exceedingly many.’ As in the prophecy given by GOD to Jeremiah, so we have this
prophetic Word concerning the future of the Dead Sea. Just as, contrary to all that he
saw, Jeremiah was told that houses and fields and vineyards would be possessed again
in Anathoth, so in establishing and in supporting the Dead Sea Fishing Foundation
(DSFF) we are following in Jeremiah’s footsteps and, in obedience and trust in the
Word of the LORD, we are stretching out beyond present circumstances, beyond what
we now see, into the glorious future promised us by GOD in His Word.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next